*** Sentry (Dark Avengers) ***

1505152535456»

Comments

• 5am5am Age Unconfirmed Posts: 3
    I think it would be better if he stunned them for 11 ap, and then the power changed to cost 0 ap and only down the enemy if they were stunned this turn, and then change back.

This would avoid meeting sentry down boss characters, (as well as silver surfer, but an ss buff wouldn't be that bad an idea) while still giving him that ability to annihilate a character.
  • OneLastGambitOneLastGambit Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well actually pair sentry with vision. Cast world rupture then vision blue...you'll see an excellent new use for sentry
  • hopper1979hopper1979 Posts: 561 Critical Contributor
    Especially effective with the current Vision glitch, unfortunatly this is not a long term solution for all the problems with Sentry.
  • richterbelmont10richterbelmont10 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 186
    When I fire Supernova or World Rupture, do Enemy strike tiles affect my team and hurt them with more self-damage?
  • KolenceKolence Posts: 675 Critical Contributor
    When I fire Supernova or World Rupture, do Enemy strike tiles affect my team and hurt them with more self-damage?
    They don't. The same way friendly protect tiles do not shield you from self-damage.
  • richterbelmont10richterbelmont10 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 186
    Kolence wrote:
    They don't. The same way friendly protect tiles do not shield you from self-damage.
    Thanks! I didn't know that.
  • notamutantnotamutant Age Unconfirmed Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    We should update this page for his updated skills.