*** Sentry (Dark Avengers) ***

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well actually pair sentry with vision. Cast world rupture then vision blue...you'll see an excellent new use for sentry
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Especially effective with the current Vision glitch, unfortunatly this is not a long term solution for all the problems with Sentry.
  • richterbelmont10
    Options
    When I fire Supernova or World Rupture, do Enemy strike tiles affect my team and hurt them with more self-damage?
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When I fire Supernova or World Rupture, do Enemy strike tiles affect my team and hurt them with more self-damage?
    They don't. The same way friendly protect tiles do not shield you from self-damage.
  • richterbelmont10
    Options
    Kolence wrote:
    They don't. The same way friendly protect tiles do not shield you from self-damage.
    Thanks! I didn't know that.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We should update this page for his updated skills.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Wow...good thing there's no rule against necro-ing a dead thread about a character! Nearly seven years between these posts...

I posted this in the General thread about Ascension, but it will very likely get lost in the shuffle with everyone posting there.

I've ascended Sentry, and was using his 4-star variety in the required node today. He's at LVL 303, and is at 5/5/3.

Supernova - 2398 damage to enemy team, and then 1680 damage to enemy team and 1680 to allies per red destroyed.
    World Rupture. Fills an 8x8 square, with each countdown doing 374 to the enemy team and 374 to allies.

At LVL 4, World Rupture fills a 6x6 square, and does 374 to the enemy team and 327 to allies.

Meanwhile, the LVL 185 Sentry I have, who is also 5/5/3:
    Supernova - 1997 damage to enemy team, and then 333 damage to enemy team and 175 to allies per red destroyed.
    World Rupture. Fills an 8x8 square, with each countdown doing 168 to the enemy team and 65 to allies.

So the damage he does to his own team scales up faster than the damage he does to the enemies?