What if any of these 20 buck 1 stars worth it if any

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Batroc is very good at ze leaping so of course he will be able to jump up to ze 6th tier! Leap!

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

something makes me think vemon will be on sale come weds. probally end up buying them

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I've not bought any of them yet and not sure I will. I absolutely get the rewards increases as a result, but I am not sure I want to rush it. After getting one to 550, leveling them from Lvl 1 again would feel a little pointless so it would take away a new feature of the game for me. I also get that it's not a usable character for me until it gets there, but I look at my few ascended 4s and they don't get much time out of the box. It's actually kind of fun using the lower level versions on DDQ at the next level up.

My highest natural 1star ascended is now SM with a 144 and 142. I also have the free 1ascended3 version sat at 172. IM is on something similar without the champ. I did have two 2 max champed 2* Storms when the feature rolled out, so I've just maxed 2Storm3 and my dupe is on 113.

It took me almost 9 years to get a max champed 4*. Think I'll take my time with these too. 🙂

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I am with you, likewise I only just got my first maxed 4s end of last year and it is 8 years playing properly for me. I am not ready for 550 anything so I haven't bought them either. I lucked into a 3* Juggs from a vault and so that is as high as he will go for a bit.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Having had a few low ascended 4* teams absolutely destroy my 5* teams I'm ascending as soon as they have a feeder. I'm not waiting for 370 370. I took on a Ascended Juggs Polaris and Grocket team with my 550 Okoye 465 Switch and 460 Colossus and got absolutely destroyed.

I've had similar with other teams assuming the low level ascended would be easy win. I will take the fun now over waiting another couple of years for dupe max 370.

But I will wait for the feeder issue/retro shard issue to be sorted and then i'm all in.

• slidecage
    Options

**** i was hoping vemon will be offered but seems its a 2 star for 24.99 pass...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They will not offer Venom before the ascension vault closes.
    They're not letting you add 5 covers to an ascended 1-5 for 1850 HP.

• slidecage
    Options

though i first said they wasnt worth it .. i dont think im going to open up more packs till i got at least 3 of these 1 stars.. since i dont see an easy way to earn the tokens back

• Tony_Foot
    Options

Yeah i don't get as many standards as I used too, which is why I decided to buy 3 of the 8. That's 60k back of what I spent on the Christmas vault. Also the fact that I probably won't need to buy a roster slot for 3-4 years means I can have a ton of HP ready for any further good offers.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm waiting to open my 1* tokens until I can buy an Ascended Venom. No reason to not put any future Venoms tokens toward the 5*.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@LavaManLee said:
    I'm waiting to open my 1* tokens until I can buy an Ascended Venom. No reason to not put any future Venoms tokens toward the 5*.

Same here. But I’m also waiting for Hawkeye and Iron Man offers to come back around. Which for me might take a long while.

For PVP I’m 1200 points (sometimes 50 wins) and out. I don’t grind PVP past that or play LRs (though maybe I’ll start if I have some free time). So standards seem to accumulate slower than other tokens for me oddly.

• slidecage
    Options

How do you even get standard tokens (yes too lazy to l00k)

I used to do 3 clears a day in pve and up to like 800 pts in pve but last 6 months mostly only did

1 or 2 rounds per day pvp
    4 of the good nodes on Deadpool
    Pve I wait till last day and hope I get a new bracket and still only do like 5 matches tops

After close to 10 years mostly burned out on game ...though in a few months might have more time to play now that I blew out my back and the sob companies are cutting my hours (from 80 per week down to 5o now and maybe as low as 10 come march )

Though my doc said I can only work 5 hours per day was pulling 12 to 13. Guessing that is how I finally blew out my back )

I got juggie .. probably by vemon..and iron man. Not sure on rest yet

Not sure how I went up to almost 900 ll with now 456 slots I doubt I need more anytime soon

At one time had 220k hp with the vaults and buying slots. Took me down to around 30k. Think I'm back to around 50k now

But back to subject. What is the easiest way to get tokens and how many do you pull a week

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,974 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:
    But back to subject. What is the easiest way to get tokens and how many do you pull a week

Lightning rounds. Join immediately and you can often get a whole bunch of easy seed teams. With some luck you'll get standard token as the reward.

After that it's PvP / Shield Sim.

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Options

6 standards every PVE sub, too.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

.... so you empty the vault and let them sit on your vine. Patience ...

So far, I've emptied the vault 24x, but no, I didn't leave the 120 Venoms on the vine. 1* covers come fast enough. And the 17 rostered Venoms needed some love, too.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@Bowgentle said:

.... so you empty the vault and let them sit on your vine. Patience ...

So far, I've emptied the vault 24x, but no, I didn't leave the 120 Venoms on the vine. 1* covers come fast enough. And the 17 rostered Venoms needed some love, too.

Lol I've had 17 too.
    16 to ascend, 1 to keep for DDQ.

• slidecage
    edited 24 January 2024, 13:10
    Options

my luck the covers will time out before hes offer and how the hell did i get 12 human torches lol (2 star)

that one vault just got a 3 star human torch nice

vault cost around 1900 hp cleared it 3 times not sure if i get more

• Tony_Foot
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

. 1* covers come fast enough.

They really don’t for me anymore. I got to 1000 heroics far far faster than I can get 1000 standards. I’m finishing 100-200 in most events.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@JoeHandle said:

They really don’t for me anymore. I got to 1000 heroics far far faster than I can get 1000 standards. I’m finishing 100-200 in most events.

Higher ranks don’t get any Standards. You get them from pve nodes, DDQ and LRs.

1s come from PvP matches. The more you play, the more 1s might drop.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@bluewolf said:

@Tony_Foot said:

@JoeHandle said:

Higher ranks don’t get any Standards. You get them from pve nodes, DDQ and LRs.

1s come from PvP matches. The more you play, the more 1s might drop.

Yeah this is where 25-and-out people miss out.