MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST – 10 YEAR CELEBRATION

Options

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,082 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Carnifex said:
    No Deadpool SOV costume? From the looks of the calendar, it should be released today?

Is SOV the chibi costume? That one is for sale today

• Carnifex
    Carnifex Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options

@BriMan2222 said

I did see that for sale which got me confused. I'd assume SOV stood for Spirit of Vengeance, the 5* version.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Carnifex said:

@BriMan2222 said

I did see that for sale which got me confused. I'd assume SOV stood for Spirit of Vengeance, the 5* version.

Answered on Reddit: it’s coming, but a little more complicated and requires a game update.

https://reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQuest/s/oOuSlAdZuz

• Carnifex
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    Answered on Reddit: it’s coming, but a little more complicated and requires a game update.

I saw, thank you! That was actually my post, thought it was worth a shot asking on both platforms :)

Incoming Ghost Rider Peggy Carter?!

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think it should be symbiote dinosaur Ghostpool (and no I’m not joking. It would be a fun wink to the forums and self-referential meta humor; which is sort of Deadpool’s whole thing).

• Zarqa
    Options

@Carnifex said:

@Zarqa said:

I saw, thank you! That was actually my post, thought it was worth a shot asking on both platforms :)

@Carnifex said:

@Zarqa said:

Ha! Name of a death metal band and a name with the word sleep in it were not two usernames i would associate with each other 😂

• Carnifex
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    Ha! Name of a death metal band and a name with the word sleep in it were not two usernames i would associate with each other 😂

Understandable 😂 although Sleep Token is also the name of a band too!
    Just a totally different genre. Carnifex was actually related to my old love of Tyrannids though #nerd

• BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    Ice has confirmed on discord that the week 4 Anniversary/Meta vaults will be a repeat of week 1, similar to last year.

So that’s shat we’ll get if we hold onto the metassential tokens right?

• Zarqa
    Options

@BlixTheFrog said:

@Zarqa said:
    Ice has confirmed on discord that the week 4 Anniversary/Meta vaults will be a repeat of week 1, similar to last year.

So that’s shat we’ll get if we hold onto the metassential tokens right?

I assume so

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Awesome SC lightning vault. 6000 HP less for me and maybe for all that people itching to spend HP.

• Zarqa
    Options

@Bad said:
    Awesome SC lightning vault. 6000 HP less for me and maybe for all that people itching to spend HP.

I actually don’t think it is that awesome. The monthly Support release vaults are better value and they run every month. I was expecting more from an Anniversary vault to be honest.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Zarqa said:

I actually don’t think it is that awesome. The monthly Support release vaults are better value and they run every month. I was expecting more from an Anniversary vault to be honest.

A SC cover, 250 mthor shards 50k iso and 2 CLs for 6000 HP isn't awesome? Then I don't know what could be.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Depends what you spend your money on but that's not a good deal for me. It's actually pretty poor compared to what's been offered before for multiple 5* covers. But it's good you see value in something I don't, knock yourself out and spend the 6k.

Quite simply, for me last year for 20,700HP I was getting 9x5* a ton of FF pulls and a ton of four stars. Everything else was nice to have. The first Meta vault no complaints really. I'd have preferred one anniversary vault, but whatever new stuff and all that.

I'm not pulling anything in the anniversary that doesn't give me comparable value. Anything else is worse than last year not the woohoo big 10 year.

There's a few weeks left but I doubt there's many people that prefer the value in this years vaults to last years. So far for me this is quite possibly the worst anniversary event I've played but if though I feel that way I'm glad they have tried new stuff, even if it doesn't work for me personally.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I bought it but I don't think it was particularly great. Definitely the Support ones are more useful.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,625 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Any chance of a PVE starting today? Looks like there will be a gap again after the Boss event.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 775 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Alfje17 said:
    Any chance of a PVE starting today? Looks like there will be a gap again after the Boss event.

I was just thinking that , going to make tomorrow’s quandaries difficult to achieve if not

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@turbomoose said:

@Alfje17 said:

I was just thinking that , going to make tomorrow’s quandaries difficult to achieve if not

We have puzzle gauntlet four more days. That is where I have been grinding mine.

• Carnifex
    Options

Double ISO month, but no PVE's to take advantage of that :(

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Carnifex said:
    Double ISO month, but no PVE's to take advantage of that :(

Firstly people wanted a break. I didn't but the vast majority of the voices did. Secondly you just got double boss events, so missing a day of pve doesn't make much difference?

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Zarqa said:

@Bad said:

I don't think the value was off the charts in the SC lightning vault, but it was decent enough for those with HP to spare. 1.5x 5* covers for very good characters plus some iso and tokens.