MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST – 10 YEAR CELEBRATION

Options
MPQBlaine
MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
edited October 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Introduction

Let the celebration begin! Double ISO, NEW Events, NEW Boss Battles, easy access to fan-favorite characters, and so much more! We knew we had to go BIG for our 10 Year celebration, so we’ve drastically increased all rewards across every level of play. Join us as we launch MPQ’s biggest Anniversary Celebration EVER!

10 Year Anniversary Events and Rewards

As we celebrate 10 amazing years of gem smashing with your favorite MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains, let’s take a quick peek at all the awesome features players can expect to see over the next month.

VIP Sale

• Throughout the month of October, players can score VIP Status for 50% OFF! This gives you 28 days of boosted rewards and additional daily login rewards as well as immediate access to an epic Costume!

Daily Play Tokens

• Come back EVERY DAY, all month long, and play a single match with ANY character to earn 1 Anniversary Token to our extremely lucrative Anniversary Vault!

Double ISO-8

• Players can earn 2X the amount of ISO-8 throughout the anniversary celebration! Whether you are playing NEW limited-time events or going head-to-head in PVP, you will earn double the amount of that sweet, sweet ISO-8!

New Original Super Villain - Quandary

• A new ominous force has arrived in MPQ! Wielding godlike powers, this entity of quizzical deception seeks out the universe's greatest minds in an effort to sate their endless thirst to perplex and puzzle all of reality! Learn more in-game with new events and a thrilling Boss Battle.

Daily Quandaries

• Quandary has arrived in MPQ, providing you with new challenges to face. Come back each day to complete and solve limited-time “Quandaries” that get more difficult as you unlock them to earn epic rewards!

Community Challenge

• We’re throwing down the gauntlet to the Community to earn the biggest challenge reward yet! By banding together and overcoming the challenge thrust upon them, the community can earn the opportunity to vote and decide on a FREE Costume to be delivered to the entire player base in early 2024. As well as some immediate rewards, of course!

10 Year Anniversary Big Bad

MARVEL Puzzle Quest fosters some of MARVEL’S greatest Super Villains, ranging from Thanos to the nefarious Big Wheel. But now there is a new Big Bad in town! No one can stand in the way of their spreading confounding puzzles across the universe! During the anniversary, players can play limited-time PVE Events to learn more about Quandary with an original MPQ story and band together in an epic Boss Battle to halt their grand design! Do you have what it takes to take on Quandary’s challenge?!

10 Year Anniversary Calendar

There are so many awesome events, character releases, rewards, and so much more that even we’re having difficulty keeping track of everything. Fortunately, we drafted up this robust Anniversary Calendar to assist you so you won’t have to miss a single moment of this amazing celebration!

10 Year Anniversary Infographic

A decade of super powered gem smashing has led to some crazy statistics! We asked our local experts to look back and dig up some interesting feats that the community has achieved over 2023 and in the last 10 years. You won’t believe how many whales you players have launched at each other!

Stay Up to Date

Let’s get this party started! Be sure to follow our official social media accounts to stay updated on all the festivities, because we’re just getting started!

© 2023 MARVEL. Game software © 2023 505 Go Inc.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Looks great!
    Question: Does the Anniversary vault change every week?

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just to start, a Dr bong and a roster slot feels great.
    Looking forward for new daily quandary PvE.
    I only hope more regulars over would be added.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:
    Hate to be that guy, but it’s less rewards for more dilution in the 5* tier and well all tiers than the 9th anniversary. 140 items total across the two vaults is still way less 5* and FF tokens than last year for 100 pulls.

Also last year you could buy a 40 and 10 each day for two days and flip it. Can’t do that now. It’s every 3 days at best.

**** Aniversary one and all ;)

The essential minivault (which the anniversary vaults helps) is REALLY generous and almost gifted because of the HP it gives.
    So everything is interconnected this time.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,725 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bad said:

The essential minivault (which the anniversary vaults helps) is REALLY generous and almost gifted because of the HP it gives.
    So everything is interconnected this time.

Indeed but you cannot roll it over. It's once in 6-7 days.

Where as I'm told you got 9 five stars from the 100 slot Anniversary vault last year and FF tokens. This time you are getting 6 fives for a slot total of 140. If I could roll that meta vault every 2 days I'd agree with you.

Not the end of the world but I had been hyped up to think it would be a better vault than last year, not worse. Expectations killed me, my fault.

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MPQ! I've been playing for 10 years, and hope for 10 more. Thanks for becoming my most-played and longest-persisting phonegame of all time!

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    Looks great!

This is something I'd like to know too. Okoye, Shang-Chi and LadyThor are certainly fine, but there's more I could use some extra levels on.

• MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Marc_Spector said:
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MPQ! I've been playing for 10 years, and hope for 10 more. Thanks for becoming my most-played and longest-persisting phonegame of all time!

Thank you for smashing gems and kicking butt all of these years! Here's to the next 10 years!

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options

Everything looks great, thanks for all of the work and info!

I would also very much like to know if either of the vaults are rotating; I get they are fan favorites, but for me those are like the only 5stars I have championed, so I would hold off if they are going to change to someone I want.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,725 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@killahKlown said:

You love being that guy

I'm a ray of sunshine compared to most of the posters.

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2023
    Options

Exciting stuff! I'm noticing that there's no character releases listed on the calendar. Will we still be getting a new 3/5 in October?

Edit: nvm, just saw the teaser for character releases in the text. My bad!

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Dogface said:

@Punisher5784 said:
    Looks great!

This is something I'd like to know too. Okoye, Shang-Chi and LadyThor are certainly fine, but there's more I could use some extra levels on.

There seems to be two separate fan fave legendary stores, so probably maybe? 😜

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ten years is insane for a mobile game. Think of all the faddish ones that have come and gone. Congrats!

• JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

Love it love it love it!

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,993 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

The vaults look great with roster slots, master support tokens and 100K iso plus the other assorted goodies in there. I just wish we could get some health packs too (5s or 10s) with all the other goodies.

Any chance you can give us the list of characters in the next 2 fan favorite stores. I don't mind the 3 in this store but might want some of the others depending on what they are (obviously Strange will be 1 of those - sigh).

KGB

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options

Dropping here also, just in case:

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,993 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:
    Hate to be that guy, but it’s less rewards for more dilution in the 5* tier and well all tiers than the 9th anniversary. 140 items total across the two vaults is still way less 5* and FF tokens than last year for 100 pulls.

The value of 5* tokens is massively over rated now that any character can be ascended to a 5*. You'll build 550 1s LONG before you ever build 550 5 (unless you already have 550s now of course). Probably build 550 2s before 5 as well.

Roster slots, support tokens and ISO are much more valuable now than they've ever been before.

KGB

• allen_koholic
    allen_koholic Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options

Who’s the moron that thought to themselves “let’s make an annoying puzzle character where the only way to win was to randomly get the right CD tile that’s probably in the bottom corner AND let’s lock out the ability to use any powers whatsoever so it frustrates the hell out of players”?