MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST – 10 YEAR CELEBRATION

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

And you'll still get more by buying the anniversary vault that is there for another 12 days.
    The timing on all of that seems very very weird.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023

@Bowgentle said:
    And you'll still get more by buying the anniversary vault that is there for another 12 days.

I think they have taken the metassential tokens out of the anniversary vault. mine doesn't seem to have any. and the 5* covers have moved from the back all the way to the front. I seem to recall them being at the back at the start of anniversary.

Edit: I am wrong!

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,689 Chairperson of the Boards

@Vhailorx said:

@Bowgentle said:

I think they have taken the metassential tokens out of the anniversary vault. mine doesn't seem to have any. and the 5* covers have moved from the back all the way to the front. I seem to recall them being at the back at the start of anniversary.

There are 6 Metassential tokens in my vault total. I have pulled one of them so far. 5 remain…

• Vhailorx

@bluewolf said:

@Vhailorx said:

@Bowgentle said:

There are 6 Metassential tokens in my vault total. I have pulled one of them so far. 5 remain…

Thanks! I didn't realize that those unlabled tokens were metassential vault tokens (I think I just assumed that metassential tokens would be purple).

• TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 137 Tile Toppler

Did I miss it or was the Cable costume not offered during the anniversary events? Was really hoping to grab that.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 506 Critical Contributor

This one or was it a different one?

• TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 137 Tile Toppler

That one, did you get it during the anniversary?

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards

He looks like a baseball catcher

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,563 Chairperson of the Boards

@bbigler said:

A catcher? He's almost to hockey goalie territory!

• Vhailorx

@entrailbucket said:

@bbigler said:

A catcher? He's almost to hockey goalie territory!

Not enough pouches!

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,158 Chairperson of the Boards

@TriSentinel said:

VIP gives this costume after X months in a row (forget what X is but it's < 6).

KGB

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 506 Critical Contributor

@TriSentinel said:

TBH I don't remember. Seen your post and checked my Cable, didn't even have it equipped 😂

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 873 Critical Contributor

@KGB said:

@TriSentinel said:

VIP gives this costume after X months in a row (forget what X is but it's < 6).

KGB

I'm assuming the order is the same for everyone who has VIP. I've been keeping track of the order, shocker I know. VIP Costume Release Order:

3* Kamala Khan - No Normal(4-13-23)
    4* Medusa - Battleworld(5-10-23)
    5* Cable - X-Force(6-7-23)
    3* Deadpool - Lady Deadpool(7-5-23)
    5* Loki - Goddess of Lies(8-2-23)
    5* Doctor Strange - Defenders(8-30-23)
    5* Thor - Thunder(9-27-23)
    5* Star-Lord - Aerobic(10-25-23)

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 590 Critical Contributor

Is it always these 8 on repeat? There are loads more costumes.... maybe those are for $£€ only? I've definitely seen a few like Shang Chi and Yellowjacket being on offer. More then once in fact...

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 873 Critical Contributor

Costumes have and will be offered for purchase. However, every time you renew VIP, you will receive a costume each time you renew. When you join for the first time, you will receive a costume and then again with every renewal.. VIP began giving out costumes again starting in April 2023. Those eight are the ones given away since then. I'm assuming that all costumes will eventually be given away through VIP, this is just the order of the costumes given away thus far.

• Ed_Dragonrider

@WilliamK1983 said:
    .. VIP began giving out costumes again starting in April 2023. Those eight are the ones given away since then. I'm assuming that all costumes will eventually be given away through VIP, this is just the order of the costumes given away thus far.

Ah, that's it then. Vip used to give out costumes way back when, and I did get some purchasing those vip offers before. Then I retired for a bit (2+ years) and only came back Feb 2023. I've started buying vip again when they had that deal where it was £0.99 or so, which is when they upgraded the contents. I've sort of only been aware of the accompanying costumes since then... if its on rotation then I've missed too much time to know what that is.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,283 Chairperson of the Boards

Was there no free Anniversary Token today?

• Ed_Dragonrider

@Scofie said:

There hasn't been since Nov 1.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,283 Chairperson of the Boards

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

@Scofie said:

There hasn't been since Nov 1.

That'll be me being observant then... 🤦🏻‍♂️

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards

The party’s over