MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST – 10 YEAR CELEBRATION

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023

Today's lightning vault is another 4* cover as the main item. There is a half cover for a decent 5* in there too, but the second random 4* cover is downgraded to a 3* again. So this may be the worst vault yet. And they have all cost 6k HP. :(

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,938 Chairperson of the Boards

Idk how many of these we are getting but I’m basically holding my hero points for the ones with rank 5 supports. Those are so rare that they are the equivalent of a 550 in my eyes. All the other vaults just don’t compare.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker

I probably should've pulled the trigger on quantum realm, a 5* support is much more difficult to get than a couple 5* or roster slots.

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards

Perhaps it’s purposely bad so that you jump on other offers? That’s a classic sales trick. Have you noticed the ISO “deal”? Right now you can buy 780K ISO for $100 dollars, but yesterday you could buy the lightning chain for $15 and get 750K ISO!

• Vhailorx

@bbigler said:
    Perhaps it’s purposely bad so that you jump on other offers? That’s a classic sales trick. Have you noticed the ISO “deal”? Right now you can buy 780K ISO for $100 dollars, but yesterday you could buy the lightning chain for $15 and get 750K ISO!

I am quite sure that there are consulting firms selling their services to game devs with the sales pitch that they can "optimize monetization strategies." That means implementing exactly these sorts of techniques. I recognize that game devs need to make money to support the people who make this enjoyable game, but is disheartening to think about just how predatory game monetization has become in the past 20 years.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 630 Critical Contributor

So is a 48 hr Florida sub in the spirit of the anniversary or not in the spirit? I am torn.

• BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler

I’d really like to have an answer to this question : we know last Metassential Vault, in 2 days, will be like the first (the Kang one), but what will happen after that ? There’ll be two weeks remaining for getting Meta Tokens from the big vault... where will it be pulled from? I mean, if it’s from the "costumes" one I might want to pull all those extra Tokens BEFORE the last Vault opens.

Some clarification on this would be nice.

• Carnifex
    Carnifex Posts: 120 Tile Toppler

@BlixTheFrog said:
    I’d really like to have an answer to this question : we know last Metassential Vault, in 2 days, will be like the first (the Kang one), but what will happen after that ? There’ll be two weeks remaining for getting Meta Tokens from the big vault... where will it be pulled from? I mean, if it’s from the "costumes" one I might want to pull all those extra Tokens BEFORE the last Vault opens.

All three weeks worth of metaessential vaults are rerunning, back to Kang week this Thursday.

• BlixTheFrog

@Carnifex said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

All three weeks worth of metaessential vaults are rerunning, back to Kang week this Thursday.

You mean after Kang the two others will go again? That’s official?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,283 Chairperson of the Boards

@BlixTheFrog said:

@Carnifex said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

It was confirmed on Discord by @S0kun himself!

• Vhailorx

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

@Carnifex said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

Confirmed that all 3 meta vaults will repeat? Or that their contents will be exactly the same? I would expect some tinkering (e.g., I doubt there would be 5.25k iso in the Kang vault if BCS could do the whole thing over again).

• BlixTheFrog

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

@Carnifex said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

Well thanks for the info! That still doesn’t tell us on which Vault the unused tokens will be used when the whole thing is ended... if you have the chance to ask on Discord?

• Scofie

@BlixTheFrog - at the end, unused Tokens will be for Metassential Vault one.

@Vhailorx - that they will repeat. We'll see in a couple of days if the contents are the same, but if expect they should be.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

I mean that's the definition of "repeat" - that the contents stay the same.

• BlixTheFrog

@Scofie said:
    @BlixTheFrog - at the end, unused Tokens will be for Metassential Vault one.

@Vhailorx - that they will repeat. We'll see in a couple of days if the contents are the same, but if expect they should be.

Thanks.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker

So the calendar says the boss is to rerun tomorrow but there’s a PvE preview in game. Are we getting PvE with a boss or was the boss being run this week a mistake on the calendar? Doubt we’ll get an official answer at this point and will just have to wait and see :/

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Yes, boss and regular PVE.

• St_Bernadus

@Bowgentle said:

1 hour before it is due to start and still no preview in game. Are you sure?

• St_Bernadus

@St_Bernadus said:

@Bowgentle said:

1 hour before it is due to start and still no preview in game. Are you sure?

Pretty sure they waited till I posted to put up the preview. It is a go, people!

• Scofie

@Bowgentle said:
    I mean that's the definition of "repeat" - that the contents stay the same.

Turns out it's not... 😬

No HP in the new vault.