The MPQ Grapevine: Summer/Fall 2023 Edition

Options

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 572 Critical Contributor
    Options

@St_Bernadus said:
    But some alliances did not complete the last run due to frustration, the extra time needed or difficulty, so those would like another chance to get Vulture covers. I know over half of my alliance did not make full progression and overall we did not finish round 8 so some got no Vulture covers at all.

I don't wanna be that guy, but you have any numbers to prove this?

Everyone hated the dark as avengers heroic, but they released the completion/progression numbers and it was higher than usual.

I think you'll find most may have complained but still completed

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 596 Critical Contributor
    Options

I mean I stated in my post that my alliance (which normally completes boss events) did not finished and only 8/20 got full progression. I did more than usual but my roster is a lot more developed than most of my group's.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2023
    Options

I don't really care which 5* covers we get, but it would be nice to get covers for different 4* s. I already have all the Peni covers I could want, and maybe an older 4* could do with some love...
    Or they can just do a fan faves version for the anniversary since this is extra.

• ShionSinX
    ShionSinX Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options

@Scofie said:

@revskip said:

@Xception81 said:
    @YumeWarlock @IceIX @MPQBlaine have you given any thought to having next week’s repeat boss event provide Miles5 covers instead of Vulture? Then you’ll be on a better rotation where each boss event will give covers of the most recently released 5 (…unless you like that you’re one character behind, so more non-vets have to pull tokens, since most non-vets probably don’t gets retro rewards to roster immediately?).

I'd prefer Miles too. I get that some folks got frustrated and quit trying the last event but I'm generally not pro rewarding quitting when things get tough/annoying.

Ha! That's wonderfully harsh! However, those that quit won't get 4 covers, they'll just get 2. If they quit again, they won't get any. It's more like "not penalising those that just couldn't do it" - they get a 2nd try. Everyone deserves a second chance right? 🙂

Can I get a second chance at Shuma, 5KK and MT? Just MT is fine too, I missed those back then :#

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options

From Discord:

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,180 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Anyone get answer about the daily play tokens to those just sort of stopping at some point?

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

As if we needed another spider character

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 596 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:

As if we needed another spider character

Where is the Symbiote version?!

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Maybe they need to release the 4s with a 2 buddy, so there can be the proper amount of symbiosis.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,022 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

from facebook

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2023
    Options

Ngl it's a genuine shame to not get some variants of Monica, but I won't be too mad about a 5* cat family.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,494 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

From FB:

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

From Discord:

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,494 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They are not finishing ascension before the end of the year:

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Support shard info: https://d3go.com/support-shards/

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,955 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Can't wait for support shards to go live. I've been hoarding tokens for a while and have a few hundred to open so I should get quite a few to rank 5.

KGB

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    Options

Got about 75 myself, mostly beginners. Now the fun part of deciding priority to level up.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,022 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hopefully they are also planning to include new ways to get support tokens more frequently as well.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,180 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:
    Hopefully they are also planning to include new ways to get support tokens more frequently as well.

yeah that's real, i feel like i get a basic support token once a month at best.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,955 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@BriMan2222 said:

yeah that's real, i feel like i get a basic support token once a month at best.

You should be getting at ~3 a month.

You get 3 tokens for doing the the daily quests to the taco vault that has 40 tokens in it including 1 beginner support. So every 13 days you can clear the vault so roughly 2 a month from that.

I think you also get 1 more from completing the monthly puzzle ops.

Then if you open / empty any of the specialty vaults (PvE/PvP or one time ones for hero points) you'll get at least 1+ in those.

KGB

This discussion has been closed.