MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST – 10 YEAR CELEBRATION

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

I don't mind there being costumes in them, I just don't need any of these ones. I really would like to be able to pull the netflix daredevil costome, pouchtastic Cable, and maybe Lady Loki though. I got a master support token out of the last one, and got a duplicate 3* of something, and was just utterly sad inside. Those master tokens should be 4-5 only in my opinion.I get maybe 1 or 2 a year.

• Furienocturne
    Furienocturne Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

So on the Calendar cheat sheet they gave us it’s written on the 12th « Fan Favourite Store », any idea of what it is? :open_mouth:

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

If you already have the costumes, they turn into HP.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 178 Tile Toppler
    Options

Is this Boss event more Iso than usual? I never keep up with that so I was curious about it.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

Oh yeah, i totally forgot about that, and had it in my head they turned into Riso that I currently have no need for. What is it, like 500 each?

Also - shout out to whoever put Carbage on defense for that tug of war puzzle gauntlet node.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah that second meta vault kinda sucks.
    I appreciate the anniversary vault staying the same, but that's just me, because I'm maxing those 3.
    It really should have rotated.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@MoosePrime said:

Oh yeah, i totally forgot about that, and had it in my head they turned into Riso that I currently have no need for. What is it, like 500 each?

Also - shout out to whoever put Carbage on defense for that tug of war puzzle gauntlet node.

I thought when they first added costumes, they said the HP value varied by rarity (of the costume, not the character), but I've always gotten 500 HP from my duplicate costumes.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah, I bought a 10- pack before checking the contents. Rookie mistake. 😬

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm also disappointed in the second Meta Essential Vault. Going from three 5* covers to three costumes is a significant downgrade. Other than that the anniversary has been pretty good so far.

• SithShaft
    SithShaft Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

I’m trying not to be a downer about this, so I’m checking to see what others think? All year I see posts about waiting, hoarding if you will, for anniversary. Anniversary to this point has offered NOTHING like last year and it is the 10 year! Having to go from a vault to another vault is just dumb. The new mini vault is COMPLETE TRASH! Costumes?!!!! 4* characters?!!!! Tokens for master supports that will end up 3* duplicates?!!!! Why did I save HP for this? Last year I could get 3 different 5* characters in 1 vault in a quantity of 3 each AND reset the vault!!!

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Options

I needed two out of three of those costumes. Good enough, and there are still two more vaults coming. I don't regret saving HP for this anniversary.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 393 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@SithShaft said:
    I’m trying not to be a downer about this, so I’m checking to see what others think? All year I see posts about waiting, hoarding if you will, for anniversary. Anniversary to this point has offered NOTHING like last year and it is the 10 year! Having to go from a vault to another vault is just dumb. The new mini vault is COMPLETE TRASH! Costumes?!!!! 4* characters?!!!! Tokens for master supports that will end up 3* duplicates?!!!! Why did I save HP for this? Last year I could get 3 different 5* characters in 1 vault in a quantity of 3 each AND reset the vault!!!

There’s still 2 more weeks left in the month so still 2 more vaults left that could offer something different. The first vault was just so good that anything that’s not the same is going to be looked at as far inferior because of the 5* covers and all the HP that was offered there.

You can still get 1500 HP back if you already have all 3 of the costumes so it only costs you 6500 to clear out, which I will because I could certainly use 300k iso and 5 Fan Favorite tokens since I’m already sitting on 14 of them currently.

If anything I’m more disappointed about how the anniversary vault just reset itself without seemingly changing anything as I was still working on obtaining some of the items there.

• Bowgentle
    Options

I just hope that next week's vault will not be one more step down.
    At this point ist mostly the master support tokens which are worth anything.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:

If anything I’m more disappointed about how the anniversary vault just reset itself without seemingly changing anything as I was still working on obtaining some of the items there.

The 4 stars changed apparently. Few noticed it because few care. I'm sure even the newer players would have preferred not having the refresh and carrying on trying to clear out the vault they had. It's a bit of a cheap tactic.

The meta vault I would have skipped but it's on me that I didn't spot the HP was gone. I had enough free tokens to clear it.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@bigjojo04 said:

The 4 stars changed apparently. Few noticed it because few care. I'm sure even the newer players would have preferred not having the refresh and carrying on trying to clear out the vault they had. It's a bit of a cheap tactic.

The meta vault I would have skipped but it's on me that I didn't spot the HP was gone. I had enough free tokens to clear it.

Master support tokens.
    They're rarer than Gold at this point, they're not even putting up money offers for them.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Tony_Foot said:

@bigjojo04 said:

Master support tokens.
    They're rarer than Gold at this point, they're not even putting up money offers for them.

The problem at the moment is we don't know how to value them because the Q&A for this month says the ability to level up supports is almost ready for release. If we can level supports via means other than applying more support tokens then support tokens we have may be worth next to nothing.

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Options

I value my 4* Ebony Maw right now very much more than a vague notion of "we could level stuff up, eventually, maybe" somewhere down the road.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

Y’all are getting supports higher than 3* from those things?

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Ice has confirmed on discord that the week 4 Anniversary/Meta vaults will be a repeat of week 1, similar to last year.

• Carnifex
    Carnifex Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options

No Deadpool SOV costume? From the looks of the calendar, it should be released today?