Updated 7 Day PVE Event Rewards

Options

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@S0kun said:
    Unfortunately the Kang fix won't happen until we release a new build so don't expect to see a fix this week. Stay tuned for official word from us once we've determined an appropriate plan of attack.

Thanks for the update.

Kang is only one of several issues related to the return of 7-day event. Do you have information on how everything else will be handled?

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@S0kun said:
    Unfortunately the Kang fix won't happen until we release a new build so don't expect to see a fix this week. Stay tuned for official word from us once we've determined an appropriate plan of attack.

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date!

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Glockoma said:
    Lol, thought I could avoid Kang’s bug on wave nodes by not firing anything from him, but it of course just nerfed points for me. This game…

Anyone find out how to not lose out on points or is it arbitrary?

I built a dupe without the blue and it works.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

From dev in reddit:

"What a pain! The fix for this is complete and in the hands of the folks in QA but that patch won't be here in time to save us. Thanks for collaborating and struggling through it and we'll factor this into our thinking concerning compensation for you."

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Glockoma said:
    Lol, thought I could avoid Kang’s bug on wave nodes by not firing anything from him, but it of course just nerfed points for me. This game…

Anyone find out how to not lose out on points or is it arbitrary?

Okoye/Scorpion worked great.
    They love destroying wave nodes, anyway.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bigwhoop said:

@Codex said:
    Does the main 3-wave node stay or go after sub 1 is over?

It will disappear at end of sub 1.

Just wrote about this in worst moment thread. I missed out on a lot of points

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@bigwhoop said:

@Codex said:

It was soooo slow trying to clear that. M'baku only can deal damage with matches and since he's new no one has him at high enough levels to be able to kill quickly. To make it even worse it's waves upon waves of ninjas that make attack tiles.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,655 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Nothing in the history of burning has taken as long to turn to smoke as these goddammed Ninjas!

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If it helps Shang-Chi and Valkyrie also work in the Kang node.

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

Having to do 4+3 clears along with the long wave nodes in SCL10 is such a grind. I couldn't even finish the last 3 clears in the hour I allotted.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I've never been so happy for a boosted 5* Kingpin champ. He and boosted Wong just smash their way through the Kang waves with nary a passive to worry about.
    (Note: I use a one cover Purple Kang to insure no passives will down anyone).

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Boosted Strange and boosted Wong is the secret sauce for the wave nodes.

RiRi and SheThor are alright as well.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,655 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I used Jane and Strange.

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options

Messed up first sub, presumably because I didn't complete enough clears?
    Can I just check number of clears required for SCL10:
    Initial clear is 4 times for non-wave nodes and 2 times for wave nodes (I remembered to do this ok).
    I did the extra clear after 24 hours and was still on the correct score at that point.
    Final clear is ? times for non-wave nodes and ? times for wave nodes (I only cleared all nodes twice and ended up 1500 points down, but didn't have time to check why before the sub ended).
    Any help with filling in the above ? would be appreciated for sub 2.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@trenchdigger said:
    Messed up first sub, presumably because I didn't complete enough clears?
    Can I just check number of clears required for SCL10:
    Initial clear is 4 times for non-wave nodes and 2 times for wave nodes (I remembered to do this ok).
    I did the extra clear after 24 hours and was still on the correct score at that point.
    Final clear is ? times for non-wave nodes and ? times for wave nodes (I only cleared all nodes twice and ended up 1500 points down, but didn't have time to check why before the sub ended).
    Any help with filling in the above ? would be appreciated for sub 2.

3 hits in the end.

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

@dianetics said:

Strange's passive not ending waves early?

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

4+3 and 2+3 for wave nodes. It’s pretty bad the wave nodes give a lot of extra time

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Bzhai said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@bigwhoop said:

@Codex said:

It was soooo slow trying to clear that. M'baku only can deal damage with matches and since he's new no one has him at high enough levels to be able to kill quickly. To make it even worse it's waves upon waves of ninjas that make attack tiles.

Yea it was definitely a pain in the behind to say the least. I had time to complete them too, but didn't because I didn't know I needed to...Hopefully they run the event again so I can give it a go knowing what to actually do.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

@MrPlow said:

@dianetics said:

Strange's passive not ending waves early?

If it is beginning of turn passives, as someone here suggested, Strange's passive shouldn't cause a problem, as his takes place on the enemy's turn, allowing the new wave to enter before the player's turn starts.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MrPlow said:
    Having to do 4+3 clears along with the long wave nodes in SCL10 is such a grind. I couldn't even finish the last 3 clears in the hour I allotted.

I gave myself an hour and 15 minutes and thought it was too much time and I ended up finishing with about six or seven minutes left and finished the first sub in third place overall. Then naturally I got screwed over by the bug pretty much right from the start of sub 2 so bye bye decent placement.