Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@HoundofShadow said:
    From dev in reddit:
    Also, apologies for the delay in response and overwhelming thoughtfulness. Truth be told I was out visiting with our friends at 505 yesterday and the longer than typical commutes left me with little time to play catchup afterward. Big shout-outs and hugs to everyone here; you treat us kindly, fairly, and as friends."

What??? He basically said,
    "Sorry, I was out partying with my boys for several days and I forgot I had a job. When I got back, I was so hungover that I just hit the "release" button. I'm like sorry and stuff"

Lol. Perhaps it was a serious meeting but that was such a weird honest response that was not needed.

You KNOW our Reddit homeboys got us! Hey, is that Mike?!?!? Everybody - Mike is here! Now this party can get started!!! Everybody say CHASM, CHASM, CHASM, whoooahhh!!!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm sure they'll communicate on their official forum, too.
    Soon.
    Any day now.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@HoundofShadow said:
    From dev in reddit:
    Also, apologies for the delay in response and overwhelming thoughtfulness. Truth be told I was out visiting with our friends at 505 yesterday and the longer than typical commutes left me with little time to play catchup afterward. Big shout-outs and hugs to everyone here; you treat us kindly, fairly, and as friends."

"Sorry, I was out partying with my boys for several days and I forgot I had a job. When I got back, I was so hungover that I just hit the "release" button. I'm like sorry and stuff"

Lol. Perhaps it was a serious meeting but that was such a weird honest response that was not needed.

You KNOW our Reddit homeboys got us! Hey, is that Mike?!?!? Everybody - Mike is here! Now this party can get started!!! Everybody say CHASM, CHASM, CHASM, whoooahhh!!!

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@HoundofShadow said:
    From dev in reddit:

Chasm Keg Stands all around!

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2023
    Options

WTH. My 3* node with Kang ended after 3 of 5 waves. I didn't even use his blue power. What's going on?

Second clear it ended on wave 2 of 5. This is ****. I'm getting screwed out of points.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MrPlow said:
    WTH. My 3* node with Kang ended after 3 of 5 waves. I didn't even use his blue power. What's going on?

Ha, ha, Kang is bored of your wave nodes! ACTIVATE AUTO-AWAY!!! VICTORY!

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023
    Options

Multiple bug threads have been started on this issue. According to discussions on discord some players are fine, others are not. Today, I had both clears declare victory with Okoye partnered with iHulk then Gorr after the first round. Yesterday I did the wave node without issue with hulkoye

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023
    Options

Well, they had 24 hours to restart this, with the 48 hour sub which could have been turned into a 24 hour sub.
    They chose not to do that.
    It'll be a long week.

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

Hopefully no more subs with 3* waves or were in for a repeat.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MrPlow said:
    Hopefully no more subs with 3* waves or were in for a repeat.

It's been a very long time since I last played Enemy of the state, but from what I remember the event is filled with wave nodes and all the 3* essential nodes are wave nodes.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I had the same issue.
    3* required wave node, beating 4 wave appeared victory banner, Wolverine had time to say hello and that's all.
    I didn't sent away no one. More like they saw kang and decided to go away :D

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That was definitely the gimmick with EotS - everybody liked the wave nodes and the higher than other events amount of tokens it gave out.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I think, assuming memory isn’t falling me, that EotS was the first event to have wave nodes. I also recall people complaining about the one node in one sub that wasn’t because of the better rewards from the wave nodes.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options

Based on the last run of this event, assuming nothing has changed, Hell's Kitchen as the 4th sub has no wave node. Every other sub has multiple wave nodes, including the 3* essential node.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023
    Options

My Kang wave node is ending after 1 wave without even using his blue. That's a lot of points left on the table that could screw me from T50-100 for a very long 7-day event. How does this get past testing and quality checks??

Bugs aside, I really wish the devs would actually think about the characters they make essential for specific events. Having Kang as the 3* essential for the return of a 7-day event that is built around Wave nodes is idiotic.

We should be having a great time with this return but it's a huge fail. I'm just glad we're not stuck doing the 7-day Hulk PvE

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I did the 3E wave and it gave me the victory banner right before the last wave appeared. Then the last wave appeared and it seemed like it was going to let me keep playing. Then the victory banner came back up and the fight ended for real without letting me do the last wave.

Just tried it again, this time I made it to wave 3 of 5 and same thing happened

• bigwhoop
    bigwhoop Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options

My guess is this due to the "fix" they put in for Kang's Blue where the passive is checked constantly, and it declared premature victory when no one enemies are left without checking if there are more waves.

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options

I’m just going to repeat what I said earlier… I don’t know why they couldn’t spend more time on fixing existing issues like all these Kang related bugs, instead of bringing back 7-day events right now.

• hygge_hound
    hygge_hound Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options

bEcAuSe of tHe cOdE

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm just going to make a suggestion here, but surely it would be better to can the event now and reinstate the boss event for the weekend? Compensate players that joined and played.

I was really looking forward to the event and I'll still play it to full progression if it's there, but there's a point when calling time on a mistake is the right and admirable thing to do.