Options
ursopro
ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
I think is about time, thanks.

Comments

• MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For me I don’t have a problem with okoye. It’s the pairing with ihulk that is the problem. Nerf him in someway instead
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't think anyone is OP in game right now or in need of a nerf, but as Mr Bowers said, she is not a problem at all if she is paired with anyone other than Ihulk.  I don't think either okoye or hulk needs a nerf but if you absolutely had to do it I would say just change hulk's green door passive so that it doesn't get the damage boost from okoye the same way that 4 star juggernaut passive team damage doesn't get boosted by okoye.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just want to ask to people to stay on topic please, also, to the people calling me a troll, that's just rude
  • SolidusMox
    SolidusMox Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Please provide insight into the topic. Why do you think Okoye should be nerfed?  What do you think is wrong with her and how should she be reworked? Nerf post are pointless unless you also contribute to a solution.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    **Mod note: Removed off topic posts and inappropriate comments. Please keep thread on topic. Thanks!
  • SourCream
    SourCream Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    OP doesn't play level 10 story mode most likely.

How about nerfing Apocalypse too ?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Apocalypse is a decently serviceable alternative to Okoye, but nerfing the accelerants would be The Worst for trying to grind SCL10 story nodes.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I said it once, I am going to say it twice. If they nerf Okoye I am out. Having to play in PvE scl10 without her seems unbearable... (Apoc is very good but he is not the same against 600+ level enemies).

I am going to ask to the thread creator, Why the f. do you want to nerf Okoye? She is very easy to deal with in PvP, and the only char that makes scl10 decent, what is your problem with her ?!?!?! If your problem is Okoye+iH teams, then ask for iH nerfing, not Okoye :P (or is it just because you dont have Okoye champed?)
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ursopro said:
    Nope, she’s fine.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Polares said:
    I said it once, I am going to say it twice. If they nerf Okoye I am out. Having to play in PvE scl10 without her seems unbearable... (Apoc is very good but he is not the same against 600+ level enemies).

I am going to ask to the thread creator, Why the f. do you want to nerf Okoye? She is very easy to deal with in PvP, what is your problem with her ?!?!?! If your problem is Okoye+iH teams, then ask for iH nerfing, not Okoye :P (or is it just because you dont have Okoye champed?)
    Funny, I see this a lot.  Even though I have a champed Okoye, my quicker option for PvE is usually Kitty/Rocket/Polaris.  Reason is I don't have to rely on matching a TU.  Just match a strike!  There's always at least ONE available to match, or even destroy with a match 4.  But I've had so many matches with Okoye where, whaddya know, there's NO TU AP to match again...  

If it wasn't for that, then my 5 cover iHulk and champed Okoye would be fine.

I guess I said all of this to say that Pocket Kitty (as I call those 3) seem to do just as fast, to me.  Of course, my Kitty and Okoye are both baby champs.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ursopro said:
    No, thank you.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    Polares said:

I am going to ask to the thread creator, Why the f. do you want to nerf Okoye? She is very easy to deal with in PvP, what is your problem with her ?!?!?! If your problem is Okoye+iH teams, then ask for iH nerfing, not Okoye :P (or is it just because you dont have Okoye champed?)
    Funny, I see this a lot.  Even though I have a champed Okoye, my quicker option for PvE is usually Kitty/Rocket/Polaris.  Reason is I don't have to rely on matching a TU.  Just match a strike!  There's always at least ONE available to match, or even destroy with a match 4.  But I've had so many matches with Okoye where, whaddya know, there's NO TU AP to match again...  

If it wasn't for that, then my 5 cover iHulk and champed Okoye would be fine.

I guess I said all of this to say that Pocket Kitty (as I call those 3) seem to do just as fast, to me.  Of course, my Kitty and Okoye are both baby champs.
    That is why you have Okoye Yellow power, and then 5hor at half life. Before you know it, you have 20+ TUs.

But maybe your team is faster, I cant tell myself because my Kitty is not champed (still 3/4/3). I use the 4hanos+Polaris+BRB when I think the team is extremely hard (as this team is much slower than Okoye,5hor,Spidermian2099/sabre but it is almost guaranteed to win).

I am going to add, it is a bit bonkers how much influence Polaris has in scl10.... And here we are talking into nerfing Okoye...
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Nerfing Okoye would lose a LOT of players. Too much time and too much effort spent to level her up to nerf her now.
  • Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    The devs don't listen to us about anything, why would they care about this "request"
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,628 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Okoye is in the same safe space as the tree and rabbit, way too much tooth gnashing to be worth a nerf.
This discussion has been closed.