Lightning Rounds

Options

Comments

• Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got mine at 115 with no HP. But I always see people at 112. I have been curious of this myself.
  • Kiamodo wrote:
    I got mine at 115 with no HP. But I always see people at 112. I have been curious of this myself.

Is it so someone else will tank hits on specific matches? What popular character is usually teamed up with a high level Rag?
  • Kiamodo
    Options
    Other 3 stars. Spidey and Grey suit widow look like a killer combo to me. Spidey ties up opposing team while Ragnarok spams red ability building up green tiles for widow's killer sniper rifle. I would not like to tango with that. But I don't have those cards maxed so I just run (Thor and Daken) and (hood and mags) with him for now.
  • Actually managed a diabolical token late last night, with fewer players due to both the time and it being a Loki round. Not sure whether or not I can manage that again during, say a Ragnarok round. I actually could have moved higher pretty easily, I think, but wanted the token instead of the Loki covers. Don't ask what I got with the token...
  • Has anyone received their reward for the Loki round yet? I still haven't gotten mine.
  • Kiamodo
    Options
    I'm sure it was a Loki:)
  • Kiamodo
    Options
    Has anyone received their reward for the Loki round yet? I still haven't gotten mine.

Not yet
  • Loki is so worthless. I hope it's the token...to which I probably will pull a Loki. icon_neutral.gif
  • Misguided wrote:
    Actually managed a diabolical token late last night, with fewer players due to both the time and it being a Loki round. Not sure whether or not I can manage that again during, say a Ragnarok round. I actually could have moved higher pretty easily, I think, but wanted the token instead of the Loki covers. Don't ask what I got with the token...

I feel your pain...
  • Of course first time I have a reasonable chance for top 50, something goes wrong. I apologize for breaking the system icon_e_wink.gif
  • Has anyone received their reward for the Loki round yet? I still haven't gotten mine.

Me neither.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Has anyone received their reward for the Loki round yet? I still haven't gotten mine.

Me neither.

Yeah, me too. I've never seen it take this long before.
  • We should all just get a cover of our choice for being robbed icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Seriously though...what's goin on?
  • Kiamodo wrote:

Is it so someone else will tank hits on specific matches? What popular character is usually teamed up with a high level Rag?

Maybe Wolverine 2* - he maxes out at Red 45/ Yellow 39/ Green 50.

Rag 112 has Red and Green at 50 (checked from an opponent's info panel) so I'm guessing that if you put Wolvie in the middle he can still tank and regenerate.
  • Apparently we all just sacked and none of us won lol
  • Seriously though...what's goin on?

Did your screen flicker for a bit? Mine did, but I was cashing in a token at the time, wondering if the prizes failed to send?
  • Yea mine did too. It's also taking forever to go to the other tournament.
  • Shikao wrote:
    Of course first time I have a reasonable chance for top 50, something goes wrong. I apologize for breaking the system icon_e_wink.gif

Sorry for few attacks, hope you will be in top 50 icon_e_wink.gif

Btw I also still havent got rewards
  • Something's up, in the latest tournament I'm being matched with much easier opponents than usual. Maybe Loki got into the server room!