Lightning Rounds

Options

Comments

• I guess Our "Retaliation War" helps a little with that Shikao icon_e_smile.gif In Ragnarock round it helps Us both icon_e_smile.gif
  • Siimson wrote:
    I guess Our "Retaliation War" helps a little with that Shikao icon_e_smile.gif In Ragnarock round it helps Us both icon_e_smile.gif

It helped me immensely, like 25pts net gain per retaliation icon_e_biggrin.gif Though I don't know how you profited from that arrangement icon_eek.gif
  • Well i losse 11pts when you win, and then i got 16-18 for my win. So it was +5 minimum for me, and all other's team I could fight with was beyond my reach.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When do the lightning rounds end again?
  • Probably around noon EST today.
  • Kiamodo wrote:

Magneto round that starts in 15 minutes should be last one for this week
  • Shikao wrote:
    Kiamodo wrote:

Magneto round that starts in 15 minutes should be last one for this week

Strange that round starts with Hood and ends at Magneto. Ragnarok one round is missing to full cycle
  • Polkio wrote:
    Strange that round starts with Hood and ends at Magneto. Ragnarok one round is missing to full cycle

There is 5 different rounds in cycle and there is only 24 rounds total every week. Unfortunately 24 is not dividable by 5 icon_e_wink.gif

I hope next week we will see new heroes featured in Lightning rounds. We saw Hood and Doctor Doom for 4 weeks with addition of Loki, Magneto and Ragnarok for last two. I really could use a slight change icon_e_smile.gif
  • I say keep it the same so all you reward hogs give other people a chance to get covers. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I say keep it the same so all you reward hogs give other people a chance to get covers. icon_e_wink.gif

I'm fine with the villains being featured, but I don't want to see a buffed Rag. Ever. Again.
  • had to attack you shikao even though i really didn't want to do maintain top 2 ranking icon_neutral.gif

but i did maintain it, think polkio got the other spot
  • Yup, they're over.

And for the final round I made my first top 50 finish, getting my first Diabolical token. Which became a Yellow Hood. Oh well -- I can use it at least.

I think I managed to tank my rating really, really bad over the duration of the Lightning rounds... the good news is I'm not getting attacked much, either in the Lightning rounds or in 3*. Bad news is that finding decent matchmaking opponents in 3* is nigh impossible.
  • forgrim wrote:
    had to attack you shikao even though i really didn't want to do maintain top 2 ranking icon_neutral.gif

but i did maintain it, think polkio got the other spot

It was close. Nice battle. Also sorry shikao - I also attacked you but I think you start the fight icon_e_smile.gif
  • Shikao wrote:
    Polkio wrote:

There is 5 different rounds in cycle and there is only 24 rounds total every week. Unfortunately 24 is not dividable by 5 icon_e_wink.gif

I hope next week we will see new heroes featured in Lightning rounds. We saw Hood and Doctor Doom for 4 weeks with addition of Loki, Magneto and Ragnarok for last two. I really could use a slight change icon_e_smile.gif

Yup, true

Probably all top players have got those five heroes maxed so if there will be another lightning with those characters medium players can have their chance to get top covers.

PS: I will sell Ragnarok red cover? Anyone? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Polkio wrote:
    Shikao wrote:
    Polkio wrote:

Yup, true

Probably all top players have got those five heroes maxed so if there will be another lightning with those characters medium players can have their chance to get top covers.

PS: I will sell Ragnarok red cover? Anyone? icon_e_smile.gif

I would've had my final c.Magneto Red cover..
    /shakes fists
  • Ah, bummer, I was hoping for another Ragnarok round.

I don't go all out on every lightning round. It's too exhausting and I have work to do, so I pick and choose my spots. I wouldn't mind seeing most of those characters again, but a slowly evolving rotation with a new character or two each week would be cool.
  • I'd like to know how many hours people play this game to have maxed out every 3 star character through lightning rounds. I play about 2 hours after work and putting the kid to bed, and I'm nowhere near all the covers. Just wondering what the demographics here are.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Play throughout the day. Usually just jump on to farm iso. Doing fine on covers so I'm not going for top rewards. Try to land in the top 100 for a heroic coin. Don't play at home till kid is asleep.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I'd like to know how many hours people play this game to have maxed out every 3 star character through lightning rounds. I play about 2 hours after work and putting the kid to bed, and I'm nowhere near all the covers. Just wondering what the demographics here are.

I've played a lot of F2P games over the years and generally the type of power user I've chatted with are people who spend 20-50 dollars every week and buy IAP boosts. It adds up significantly as the weeks roll on. Or they are poor people that have nothing but time and will play 12-14 hrs each day and have multiple accounts going that are always feeding each other.

Usually they are too modest or too embarrassed to admit it.

Then there's everyone else who kind of just muck around for 2-4 hours a day and might spend 10 dollars a month (if any at all) until they burn out on the game.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    I'd like to know how many hours people play this game to have maxed out every 3 star character through lightning rounds. I play about 2 hours after work and putting the kid to bed, and I'm nowhere near all the covers. Just wondering what the demographics here are.

I think you overestimate the number of people with every 3 star all covers. If it's more than 5, I'd be very surprised.