Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got rewards from magneto. Guess we all just missed Loki:(
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Kiamodo wrote:
    Got rewards from magneto. Guess we all just missed Loki:(

Yeah...this seems to have affected most everybody. I wonder if we should wait or send in tickets? I'd hate to bombard CS with a couple thousand tickets...
  • The level thing with the Rags (along with most other chars) is just a bug. It shows them as a lower level than they are, even when they are maxed. Not sure if it carries into the actual match, but I've seen it multiple times on screenshots others have taken of me in the arena
  • I didn't get my measly 70 ISO-... er, I mean my Diabolical token... from Loki either.

Ok, yeah. 70 ISO. Can't say I care that much, but sounds like nobody got anything.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't see the harm in sending in a ticket. I'm probably not but I would never fault a person for doing so. I sent one in for a blue ability cap a few weeks ago. Then relaized I'll never use him. But still miss that token.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Looking into this. Since it uses the same coding all around for the Tournies with variations for each (like the exact rewards and such) I would expect that if Loki was broken, he'd be broken for every Tourney. Or if the rewards were broken, they'd be broken for Loki on. Neither has been the case.
  • Has anyone received the reward from the Loki tournament yet?
  • I noticed I didn't get an award after a tournament, I'm pretty sure it was Loki. I only played a few rounds to get a participation bonus.
  • Nothing for me either from the Loki round.
  • Ragnarok tourney greyed out for me. Thanks to the tip in the bug section I could cintinue playing. I was rank 20 and waited for the tourney to end. Still I only got a token. How can that happen?
  • Nimey wrote:
    Ragnarok tourney greyed out for me. Thanks to the tip in the bug section I could cintinue playing. I was rank 20 and waited for the tourney to end. Still I only got a token. How can that happen?

Nimey, see this thread
  • So that means 5 people around my rank squeezed in a match after the tourney ended but rewards were not goven out yet?
  • Nimey wrote:
    So that means 5 people around my rank squeezed in a match after the tourney ended but rewards were not goven out yet?

Did you get attacked after the tournament ended?
  • this lighning tourney with buffed rag are very hard for everyone who don't have decent char, especially rags.
    i'm pretty devastated in this tournament. don't have enough iso in time to level up. no more top10 in tournament icon_lol.gif
    i skip almost 50 times to find easier opponent who don't have rag lv 70 above. most of them got rag lv 100+ and other 3s lv 100+. before this lightning rounds, i never encountered so much high level players with 100+ heroes. and pretty sure now, newbie will get decimated, even in non buffed battle
  • Yeah, I'm glad I started at when the game came out. If I started this week I'd just play the single player for a while and then go find another game after being unable to play in the 3 star tournament and getting utterly annihilated by giant Ragnaroks in the lightning rounds.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Well, this weekend at least will have something for everyone Tourney-wise.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Nimey wrote:
    So that means 5 people around my rank squeezed in a match after the tourney ended but rewards were not goven out yet?

Did you get attacked after the tournament ended?

No, I didn't get the message at least.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Well, this weekend at least will have something for everyone Tourney-wise.

I guess its either a 1-star tourney or a c-storm tourney lol
  • Lightning rounds and 3* might have ruined this game for me. The players that are able to take advantage of these two events have now gotten an even larger boost. Sucks when I cant even get into the top 200 of a lightning round (250 iso helps so much too icon_e_sad.gif ) even after winning a number of other tournaments in the past.

Will stick around till the weekend to see if it improves, but im guessing it will be a 1* event with moonstone as a reward icon_evil.gif

I don't look forward to skiping future tournaments because 3* and villain boosted tournaments will be too hard for most people now.

Sucks because I really loved this game too...
  • I don't know if people got fed up, so there is less competition or I doubtfully got better, but in last couple rounds I was able to get plenty of tokens for top 50 (diabolical) or top 100 (heroic) with good old Thor and Storm (Classic). True, I go basically into every fight with boosters, but it's doable icon_e_biggrin.gif Hopefully I can keep it up for last 4 rounds icon_e_wink.gif