Lightning Rounds

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Are there going to be lightning rounds soon? I noticed they were on Wednesdays the past 2 or 3 weeks. I hope new missions come out soon. I have a lot of leveling up, but the 70-140 iso missions are getting a little repetitive icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Replies are going to take a few minutes, as everyone saw the title of your post and ran off to participate in the lightning rounds that aren't currently happening.
  • Haha...whoops. I didn't even think about that when I posted the title.
  • Only IceIX can tell us. But assume there will be.
  • Replies are going to take a few minutes, as everyone saw the title of your post and ran off to participate in the lightning rounds that aren't currently happening.
    I panicked and did exactly this lol.
  • Yeah, their probably (and hopefully) will be. Theirs usually always 2 tournaments going on at any given moment, so getting a second one will make it feel complete.
  • GT-47LM wrote:
    Yeah, their probably (and hopefully) will be. Theirs usually always 2 tournaments going on at any given moment, so getting a second one will make it feel complete.
    Except on Monday and Tuesday where we have 1 and we're usually briefly up to 3 on Thursday and back to 2 for the rest.
  • I live in US central time. Usually Lightning Rounds start around 11 AM for me. I suspect it will be the same as usual.

Haha I got a bit excited! Luckily I read your post before reaching for my phone!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I'm not sure I want Lightening Rounds this week. If I had the will power to ignore them it would be another story - but I don't...

EDIT - Well they are here .... icon_e_smile.gif
  • THIS IS INSANE!! All of my characters are over 13000 hp.
  • i just came back to a meeting to see lightning rounds, yay.

then i saw everyone's hp. ****.........
  • Yeah I think it may be time to rethink buffing already leveled up heroes... this is a little stupid.
  • sms4002 wrote:
    Yeah I think it may be time to rethink buffing already leveled up heroes... this is a little stupid.

Yeah, it seems it's week aimed at increasing distance between top and rest of players. First 3 star tournament and now 17k HP Rags and Dooms dealing 2k dmg per turn... Last week I was able to be consistently in top 50, this week I expect problems with getting 250 points
  • there's not much movement at the top probably cuz killing a 15k hp ragnarok takes alot of freaking time so they'll probably not even attempt at that, just prey on everything else.

regardless, funny **** tournament. (i don't think dev's did this on purpose to screw f2p or anything of that conspiracy nature, i think they are legitametly pushing us to use the villains instead because the viallains can tear each other apart. problem is lots of ppl don't have high level villains yet.

btw, don't fight dr. doom. 3k ticks lol ****
  • Well, that's one way to nerf Storm -- make Tempest damage pretty much irrelevant.

Now we just have to figure out how anyone without a buffed leveled Ragnarok is supposed to take down a buffed leveled Ragnarok.
  • yeah, in nerfing c storm, ppl were probably joyous. then they got to these hilarious lightning rounds.

regardless, you make do
  • Now we just have to figure out how anyone without a buffed leveled Ragnarok is supposed to take down a buffed leveled Ragnarok.

Solution: you don't.
  • ccseifert wrote:
    Now we just have to figure out how anyone without a buffed leveled Ragnarok is supposed to take down a buffed leveled Ragnarok.

Solution: you don't.

and that right there is the problem. Leveled up heroes should not be buffed anymore!
  • last lightning round, u'd use clever tempest bait if you didn't have rag to take the rag out, with boosts.

today, you skip.

i am a well known high level thor/cstorm team, and i'm definetly benching storm for this tournament, just really not worth it.
  • Saw the improved top 100 reward, yay. Saw all the buffed Rags, welp.