R141 Release Notes (12/7/17)

15678911»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,110 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not having the animations on is definitely a bit confusing when the opposition do things. I was playing one match, fired Cyclops Optic blast and was surprised that it seemed to heal the opposite team! What had actually happened was I hadn't noticed the opposition Deadpool jump in front and the enemy Kamala Khan had fired bring out the best but it the banners had been so fast it seemed like it was in response to my attack rather than 3 different things!
  • DAZ0273
    mexus said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Not having the animations on is definitely a bit confusing when the opposition do things. I was playing one match, fired Cyclops Optic blast and was surprised that it seemed to heal the opposite team! What had actually happened was I hadn't noticed the opposition Deadpool jump in front and the enemy Kamala Khan had fired bring out the best but it the banners had been so fast it seemed like it was in response to my attack rather than 3 different things!
    Kamala shouldn't do that when Deadpools does that!
    Hmm...well I have no idea what caused it then! The whole thing was a blurry mess! I won the fight so not too bothered but something made her heal the other team!
  • DAZ0273
    mexus said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    mexus said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Kamala shouldn't do that when Deadpools does that!
    Hmm...well I have no idea what caused it then! The whole thing was a blurry mess! I won the fight so not too bothered but something made her heal the other team!
    I agree, it's blurry and confusing to play without the animations. 
    And when you get into the flow and stop paying attention all of a sudden you're dead! Maybe it takes time to get used to it but I still prefer my animations turned on.
    Definitely. I'm sticking with it for now but it is disconcerting when one of your characters just dies and you have to try and figure out why! I have found myself watching the enemy AP more to try and work out when I might get clobbered but is easy to get confused - especially if the AI chooses to fire a cheap power and you were watching for a more expensive one that they were building up to.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
     So, just saw the update to the Sneak Peek thread. X-Men vs. Apocalypse again, and question marks for the 3* reward in Squirrel Girl's PvP.

Considering the clue, along with the boss event, I'm REEEAAAALLLLYYYY hoping for 5* Archangel (Death) and 3* Angel (Warren Worthington III). Or something along those lines. 
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    DarthDeVo said:

Considering the clue, along with the boss event, I'm REEEAAAALLLLYYYY hoping for 5* Archangel (Death) and 3* Angel (Warren Worthington III). Or something along those lines. 

Give the man a prize...

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69410/mpq-at-marvel-com-angel-and-archangel-12-12-17#latest

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:

Give the man a prize...

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69410/mpq-at-marvel-com-angel-and-archangel-12-12-17#latest

I hope it's a no-prize! Just off on guessing the parenthetical names, although I should have known to look to Gambit's example.