Known iOS Issue: Do Not Update To R126 *Updated (5/9/17)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm speachless .

• Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Daiches said:
    Beer40 said:
    The first reaction posted on the page you linked to that compensation is that it's the equivalent of a bunch of Standard/Elite packs. The same thing we joke about here "Enjoy your Moonstone".
    Fair enough, but I feel a bunch of Moonstones is better than the usual 1. Let RNG shine a light on my group in hopes of pulling 3*s lol

Ummm...also, I didn't get anything. So you can include "compensation for everyone" and not "random pick and choose" as another reason I love The Show.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Daiches said:
    Hope they actually work seperate compensations for the guys that were actually affected and lost a bunch more
    Don't know how they'll figure that out? I was sitting at t3 for First avenger pvp, due to shield out during the downtime; after the "break I didn't expect to still be in there but was able to battle up to over 900+ and get top 10 finish. (for background, I play slice 5; scl 8; firmly a 4* player (no viable or champed 5s; all 4*s champed except the 2 latest ones)

For the PVE, I was currently t5 when it went down. 18 hours later I had to battle back and ended up in 36th place when the event was done.

There is nothing that guarantees that my past performance as a t10/t20 player entitles me to those same rewards as compensation because of this update glitch because a plethora of real life issues could have prevented me from playing during that same duration of time.

Point is: Life gives you lemons; make lemonade.
  • knightfall
    knightfall Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Funny: The latest version brings the bug back. I only get Check Internet Connection.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Funny: The latest version brings the bug back. I only get Check Internet Connection.
    That was definitely NOT the v126 iOS bug.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @knightfall

If you are encountering a consistent Check Internet Connection issue, then please start a discussion thread in the Bugs & Technical Issues sub-forum, since it is different from the R126 iOS bug that occurred.

Closing this discussion thread, since this bug is already fixed
This discussion has been closed.