Known iOS Issue: Do Not Update To R126 *Updated (5/9/17)

Options

Comments

• LuckyNV
    LuckyNV Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yep it's up and working and I'm way way behind......
  • DarqFeonix
    DarqFeonix Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First thing I've found with 126.1 (at leas ton my side) is C4rol's EM pulse is not Attacking when Strongest/Strongest is in play.  Reported in the Bugs...
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It worked for me, but I had to install it twice for some reason. I installed it, couldn't connect, went back to the store and noticed that it was ready for download again. After that, it launched fine.

This might be because I got lucky and never installed the original broken build, but in case it happens to you, see if you need to install it again.

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's working for me but communication with the server seems slow. There are a few extra seconds of time when switching between stores, and the game loaded every time I switched between an event / DPD page. 
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If the 1* iron man cover was the compensation, I'm going to be massively annoyed.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PorkBelly said:
    If the 1* iron man cover was the compensation, I'm going to be massively annoyed.
    That's the reward you always get when you miss a full day of play.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First thing I've found with 126.1 (at leas ton my side) is C4rol's EM pulse is not Attacking when Strongest/Strongest is in play.  Reported in the Bugs...
    That's not new.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I've updated the original post, but just as a reminder for those who haven't noticed yet, the new build for R126 is available and should resolve the issue iOS users have been experiencing.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks Brigby :)
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The thing about the "testing" isn't how hard it is or long it takes. I'm pretty sure it should be in the Devs' job description. 
  • arcath
    arcath Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I've updated the original post, but just as a reminder for those who haven't noticed yet, the new build for R126 is available and should resolve the issue iOS users have been experiencing.
    So here I am thinking that it's safe to update now...

I do so and when I login what do I see? The game deleted my save progress and put me back in the tutorial. 1 min later ANOTHER prompt telling me to update the game was there.

Would have been REALLY nice for you guys to take the **** up update off the damn store in the first place...

Thanks for this.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I would ask about compensation, but awarnica and cat mod already posted everything that's relevant.

Would like to be proven wrong, but I guess this is another "whoops, we screwed up. Here's nothing for your troubles." moment.

We've had countless of those over the years.

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Game running extremely sluggish for anyone else since the non-broken r126 hit? Cant tell if its just my ancient iPad or if it was the update itself...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tanis3303 said:
    Game running extremely sluggish for anyone else since the non-broken r126 hit? Cant tell if its just my ancient iPad or if it was the update itself...

In game it seems OK but skipping and changing nodes does seem to take half a second, yeah.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's lagging for me when ever a match is made or a power is fired. Nothing huge, like a fraction of a second, but when you add up those fractions for EVERY match and EVERY power (even passives!) that adds up real quick and becomes pretty annoying...probably just my 3 year old iPad honestly...
  • Sixpak
    Sixpak Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When i updated yesterday, it updated 5x before I was able to log in. It seems fine now. Came back on here to see if there was anything posted about compensation considering we all missed s2.  Was T5 in pve and now barely t30. Just curious since I haven't seen anything come across. 
  • Amazing Telman
    Amazing Telman Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi guys

I'm on around day 915ish, and this is my first post to the forums, although I've lurked here for info for a long time.

I waited until the above post by Brigby and updated the game this morning.  It's reset my game back to the beginning, with no option to restore through Facebook.

What do I do?

If I have to report to CS, how do I do that, as I've never done it before!

Thanks for your help.

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi guys

I'm on around day 915ish, and this is my first post to the forums, although I've lurked here for info for a long time.

I waited until the above post by Brigby and updated the game this morning.  It's reset my game back to the beginning, with no option to restore through Facebook.

What do I do?

If I have to report to CS, how do I do that, as I've never done it before!

Thanks for your help.

Click the little gear option in the upper left, then select the help button. In the upper right will be an icon to send them an email. Good luck!! When my account was cleared on an update it took CS a week to restore my account, but at least they were able to restore it
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After the latest update, I did get a boatload of intercepts... hopefully I continue to get those daily... please?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Amazing Telman

Have you tried force closing your MPQ application, and then re-opening it?
This discussion has been closed.