Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Spandex Force is looking for recruits. No roster requirements but must be a daily active player. We always finish within the top 2500 for hero points. Just search for us and join.

//Full...Message if you want to join, need HP to buy slot.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Alliance - SgMarvel

As topic above. We are looking for active players to join our alliance. Doesn't need to have good roster. Just active will do. Most of the players are pretty active. We are trying to be kinda competitive, i.e. can finish off top 100 in alliance placements for the alliance reward cover. Please search in-game for SgMarvel. Alliance is currently full and set to private. Doesn't require you to purchase any slot(s) upon joining. You may PM me for more info.

P.S : If we deem you are not "active", we may kick you out. But don't worry, generally that won't happen, unless you join and doesn't really play.

Edited : Sorry, alliance had been maxed out and filled. Thank you for those who had requested to join. Apologize for those who can't. Let's work hard together moving forward !
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Warriors Five currently has an opening. No level requirements, no HP needed. Just ask that you play and contribute in most events. Alliance is public, just search and join.
  • Hi all!

bzdsolo is looking for it's last member. We are a team of active and friendly players that do well enough in events to get the 3* alliance rewards.

For our last member, we're looking for an active player with a good roster though: at least 3 lvl100s or a strong lvl141. Just apply in game or pm me here if you are interested. Hope to have you with us!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    GodLike is looking for it's last member

view 1st post for requirements

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4492

*Position Filled*
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ascent is looking for one member at this time. We are a pretty active Alliance. We usually finish top 10 in pvp events and our members consistently finish in top 5 in the singles bracket. In Pve we are a top 50 alliance, we usually fall in the 10-25 range.

We are looking for someone who:

1. Participates in every event, a daily player. The more active the better.
    2. Has a minimum of 3 x 3*100's
    3. Will join our FB group - Marvel Puzzle Quest [Facebook Add]. We mainly use it to chat, discuss strategies, builds, talk about events, etc.
    4. At the moment the new member will not have to pay for their slot, but in the future if alliances expand that member is expected to pay for the next spot.

If interested please contact Danny Shan or Catalyst in the FB group.

Thanks and Happy hunting!

*Position filled*
  • Lost Ghosts has our 20th slot open. Looking for active players that are improving their 3* rosters, and participating regularly (daily preferred) in pve and pvp.
  • CorporateNacho is opening slot 17!

1. Pref. 1 or more LvL 100 on your roster.
    2. Daily player Active in all events.
    3. Have fun - we are not hardcore but are consistently competing in top 100 PVP and PVE.

PM on the forums!
  • Colossus has opened up slots 16-20!

We are looking for people that actively participate in PvP and PvE events.

PM me if you're interested.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had started an alliance to try to help getting the better half some goodies, since I have too many Facebook friends and can't select who to share to.

Still a young puppy alliance, but 3 total members now. I probably have the strongest roster out of all 3 right now.

Still have the 2 open slots, and planning on opening up more when I can.

For anyone interested...it's PhoenixRising
  • wrecking crue is looking icon_e_smile.gif
  • Marvel Heros recruiting 17/19

Looking for strong daily players who have most if not all covers, 3* covers a must

A couple maxed or close to maxed 3*s and a handful of maxed 2*s are needed.

Our team is working towards finishing in top to 50 bracket of events

We are consistently earning covers,ISO and HP for members to further strengthen our rosters

hurry and apply in game now! spots are filling quick!
  • Good day!

BestHasArrived currently have 1 slot open. Currently, even though we lack 1 person, we are poised to get at least rank 50 in the 3 events(heroic venom normal & deadly, Bad is Good). so it is a good opportunity for good players who are still looking for an alliance. Please send your requests in game for us to check your roster and ask you some questions. You may also send me a pm.

Our goal: to be able to get alliance reward by working together. Our target is to get AT LEAST RANK 50 accross all events. No pressures just pure teamwork.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2014
    Options
    -space filled-
  • Looking for Alliance members 17 & 18 for alliance : corporatenacho.

With the addition of a couple solid members we should be in the running for three star covers.

PM me with your point totals and roster highlights if interested!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Kamikaze looking for an active member, either PvE or PvP but prefer both. We have nine members, a few of us VERY active in both types of events. We're not a top-tier alliance, but looking to tune up to be one.

Alliance is full at the moment, but if you are interested, I have a straggler that can make room. Let me know ASAP, either here or via PM. I'll reply back here when the spot has been taken. icon_e_smile.gif

Edit: Spot filled for now.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Warriors Five needs an additional member. Any level is okay, we just ask that you are active in most of the events and play some most days. Alliance is public so feel free to join and reap the benefits from the current Events.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hi everyone!

With two friends we created an alliance called Maustik. We are very active, you can check our rosters in game. Two of us are almost finishing our 2** team and already starting to pump ISO into a couple of 3***. The other player is a bit newer, transitioning from 1* to 2**.

The 3 of us work at home and play the steam version, so we have the game open all day long, probably why we are doing so good in every tournament.

We are looking for people that likes the game, gets more than 500 points in pvp normally and ends top 50 regularly.

Check us out!
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2014
    Options
    *edit* -spot filled-
  • ahem_
    ahem_ Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    We have an open slot for an active player that places top 100 in the PvE and PvP. Look for private alliance Iso-lated and request to join if interested.
This discussion has been closed.