Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited October 2014 in MPQ Alliances
As another part of the effort to clean up the Alliance forum a bit, making this post as a magnet for recruiting. If you're an Alliance Commander and you're looking for a member and you *haven't* seen someone that fits the bill in the other thread for people looking, post here. When you fill whatever member slots you're looking for, please edit your post to close recruitment so that other users don't have to bug you and find out that a slot isn't really there.

Mod edit: In an attempt to make this thread more usable, we will be deleting old recruitment posts that have been filled. If you have specific or detailed recruitment info in your post, we will leave it alone for now to give you a chance to copy it over to your alliance chat thread or find an alternative means to save it.

Comments

• Welcome to O.L.Y.M.P.U.S

Currently our guild is complete. (20/20).

But, if you credit us a better team and better individual punctuation of the currently available, we will offer very gustasamente a place in our alliance.

- We are looking for members who have the best teams (3 star).

- Members are always TOP tournaments.

- Members who play daily.

- And above all they are very ambitious

If you meet these conditions, you'll be inside.

A greeting O.L.Y.M.P.U.S
  • Enormous Tunt alliance currently 16 people looking for last four. You need to be an active player willing to buy the next roster slot currently at 17-1800 hero coins. Check us out if you want and pm me if interested.

Please be willing to purchase the next slot..its a pain in the **** to get rid of players who think they're getting c one over on us but it can and will be done.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Olympus wrote:
    Welcome to O.L.Y.M.P.U.S

Please refrain from double posting, particularly in the same day.
    The edit button is your friend icon_e_smile.gif
  • Canadian here, looking for active players to help build our alliance.
    Im on day 117 and place in top 10 on all events.

Just started the "Big2" alliance, please join!

We have a total of 6 spots and 3 are taken, we have no requirements but hoping for active players so we can cash in on those alliance rewards icon_mrgreen.gif
    If you are interested in adding an alliance spot to increase our roster size, please let me know, thanks!
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wyldside has just 13 members but we are currently 57 in Fearless Defenders--imagine what we could do if we had You (yes, that's right I'm directing this right at YOU)!

If you are interested and have some hp to plunk down for a slot, swing on by our alliance thread and introduce yourself!
    See you in the game~

We're looking to fill the remaining 5 slots with fellow casual hardcore players. Alliance promises to be stress free, even after the next release with individual tracking. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Daily player looking for active Alliance. I'm fairly new to the game, but have been consistently in the top 100-150 in the last few events. 2 characters maxed, many others getting close.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Daily player looking for an active alliance (on day 162). Generally place in the top 25-50 of events. Have placed higher (on the east coast so I get to make the final push).

Level 3 characters include Magento, Thor, Hulk, Spiderman, Black Widow, Loki, Ragnarok, The Hood, Daredevil, Iron Man, Doctor Doom, Psylocke, Wolverine (Patch) (The Top 3 are Magneto / Thor / Hulk). Have OBW**, Thor**, and Wolverine** maxed out.

Points in current events

Unstable ISO - 19,766 points
    Best There is - 396 points

Hope someone has a slot available.

UPDATE - Found an alliance - thanks all for the replies
  • Looking for a couple active players to grow a new alliance. We are looking for daily players that will participate in the events and games etc.

You don't have to have a lot of high cards, just have to play as we will grow together. Get in early!

Search for - mega active

New to the forum, so can't PM. Just applied to the alliance in game. On day 95. Currently ranked 27 in The Best There Is and 113 in Unstable Iso-8 (Will go way up after I get Captain Steve Rogers from the Wolvie tourney). Plan on being active daily.
  • We've got an open slot.

We are looking for a strong player that has a few level 85 2* characters, several high level 3* characters with at least one being close to level 100. Also need to be a consistent top 10 finisher.

Postal is the name of the alliance, PM me with a list of covers or just apply in game.

Thanks.
  • We've got an open slot.

We are looking for a strong player that has a few level 85 2* characters, several high level 3* characters with at least one being close to level 100. Also need to be a consistent top 10 finisher.

Postal is the name of the alliance, PM me with a list of covers or just apply in game.

Thanks.

Finally registered for the forums but cant PM yet. Ive got full roster of 2* with full covers (not max leveled) and a few 3* (around level 60) that still need leveling. Ive been sitting on 100k iso since they announced the proposed spidy/mags nerfs a while back, so I could take a few of my 3* characters up to 100 if needed.

Current at 22964 points in the current unstable iso-8 tourney.
  • darthmental
    darthmental Posts: 104
    Options
    Join our rapidly growing Alliance of mega active players!

We are committed to growing and we are looking for our 9th member after just establishing the alliance 3 days ago. We will be hitting 20 soon enough.

The cost to add the next roster spot is 900HP.
    The earlier you get in the better it is for you.

Message me if you are interested in joining up!
  • Lloyd Christmas
    Options
    Looking for an alliance?
    TheJediCouncil is now in session!

No roster requirements and casual players are welcome.

Just look for TheJediCouncil in game and join up.

See you in the game!
  • ZombieMoose is looking fill its ranks!

No roster requirements to join, we are just looking for active people to join the fun and push our chances to get better alliance rewards.

We are looking for people who have the HP help expand our zombie hoard, er I mean alliance.

Let me know if you are interested.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I created Unity Heroes, and bought 3 more slots so that we finally rank in the alliance cover reward range (Top100), so far with 7 people we were at ca. Top300.
    I have 300h+, and play daily and have a good rooster. 2 other members are from my family, who also play daily.
    Please join only if you play daily, have a decent rooster (at least a lv85 1 and several 3 star heroes to be able to play most missions).
    Playing daily and earning points is more important than the perfect rooster to me.

Also, please only join if you plan to stay, I hate Band hoppers! On the other side, if you play, I will not kick and you can have a long future with us!
    See you hopefully soon in the game!
    We are currently 8 members, so 2 can join!
  • I am looking for an Alliance. I am very active player, playing every day. I manage to finish in the top 50 of most every tournament. Just looking for an Alliance, doesn't have to be the top ones, just something to get some extra bonuses here and there. Tried of being in one by myself. Though I still manage to finish in the 5000 alone.
  • Very Active Player LF Alliance, just started and looking to play long term and has been spending quite some $ to get started. Was top 25 last pvp event and need alliance for Capt event.

Just started early april, Many 3*, currently about 60ish levels and lookig to level up fast.

4*
    50 wolv 2/1/3

3*
    60 hulk 2/3/5
    50 hood 3/5/4
    48 spidey 1/3/3
    40 thor 3/2/2
    30 msg 1/2/2
    20 capt 1/1/1

And much more. Pls invite if ur top 50 alliance with slot. Thx.
  • CURRENTLY OUR PARTNERSHIP IS COMPLETE.
    IF YOU WANT TO BE IN OUR LIST OF MEMBERS must be above the 100 level in several of your characters 3 stars. ELITE ONLY ACCEPT PLAYERS IN EXCESS OF 750 POINTS IN THE EVENT PVP. To verify these ratings capture screen will ask.

Our partnership is currently in the top 10 (you can check the list of event "THE BEST THERE IS").

P.D: will be required to be active in our forum.

For more information send a private message.

A greeting O.L.Y.M.P.U.S
  • What's the term limit on how long until you can repost? This thread probably ought to be "retired" and a new one created every couple of weeks so the alliances that are actively recruiting can repost and people won't have to swim through a sea of old ads.

(PS: Go check out the ad for the SteamSlackers alliance at the bottom of page 3 of this thread! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Shake N Bake has expanded and needs more players to max us out at 15! We are looking for players who at least have a level maxed 2 star team and a decent roster.

Many alliances bring in new members and promote them to commander so they can purchase a new slot. The problem with this is that if any of those commanders becomes inactive the alliance permanently loses a member since you cannot kick commanders. By funding this alliance myself I can weed out inactive players on a weekly basis to make sure the alliance stays competitive by being 100% active.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Full for now.
This discussion has been closed.