Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Saints and Sin is an alliance looking for active members.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    HateMeNow1 wrote:
    DeezNutz is a new alliance that is in need of active players. Join now and let's start getting these rewards and victories together!

Thanks !!
    Please tell me that "I'm playing with DeezNutz!" is the official alliance signature line. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HootieMac
    HootieMac Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Saints and Sin is an alliance looking for active members.

I just joined, thanks.

Currently 65th in Unstable ISO event with over 41k points and hovering around 100 in the Cap event. Just hoping to not be unceremoniously booted from THIS alliance. (Thanks, The Hungry!)
  • HootieMac wrote:
    Saints and Sin is an alliance looking for active members.

I just joined, thanks.

Currently 65th in Unstable ISO event with over 41k points and hovering around 100 in the Cap event. Just hoping to not be unceremoniously booted from THIS alliance. (Thanks, The Hungry!)

Just joined as well. Hopefully we can grow this alliance!
  • Colossus is looking to grow!

We have 11 members and just purchased two more slots - will eventually get to 20 slots in the coming weeks.

Would like to add more daily players in need of alliance rewards. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Looking for another active daily player. Roster should be decent. 19/20. Message if interested in joining.

Started the alliance during the Fearless defenders. I top 25 while the alliance were in the top 100. In the Best There Is event I topped 25th while alliance topped 50. I'm the only commander so I chose who comes and goes. Just kicked out two weaker members for stronger ones. No need to pay for slot. Look at the roster and if your interested let me know.

*Edit* FULL. Thank you applicants but we are now full.
  • Hello Folks, Looking for 2 new members to join our alliance. We are now going to 7-8 people.
    If your interested I would ask that you PM me.

Alliance is growing getting better.
    Most of us have have covers of 3-4 Characters at 2* Full maxed and working on 3* Covers Currently working on Doom & Hulk & Patch
    Clan is Called RDex (Like Ronan Dex from stargate atlantis)

RDexClan wrote:
    Hey peeps, looking to start expanding our Alliance. it's on private atm. Really only have criteria it's that you are active. Day in day out. Not asking for specific hardcore grinders as long as your not dead weight.

It's more efficient if we pool resources together. So the next people Joining I ask if you can purchase the next Alliance slot upgrade.

The team so far is looking good, but like I said the more people we have the better we are going to get. So if you want to get involved please PM.

RDexClan wrote:
    RDex looking for 3 new players. Prepared to expand alliance as needed.
    Got a massive Roster and working towards upgrading Level 3 Characters

Based in UK.
    BW Or- 85
    Storm Cl- 85
    Thor Now- 85
    Cap Mod- 66
    Ares- 60
    Wolv patch- 51
    Ir Man Mod 35- 50
    Doom- 44
    Wov Xmen- 42
    Hulk- 41
    BW Md- 40

etc....

Currently have 40,000 ISO waiting to be used on upgrading Level 3 Characters.
    If you wanna join please do so it's Public. Message me if your interested. Thanks Peeps
  • Enormous Tunt actively looking to recruit last 4-5 players. Kudos if you know about our team name. Must be a lot of fans of the show on here cause I couldn't name the alliance Danger Zone or Rampage!

I do appreciate deez nutz as an alliance name. Reminds me of that old Dre/Snoop Dogg(/lion- whatever he's calling himself now) song.

Any who, wrapping this up if you're interested check us out. We're all very active players. With only 15 people we were able to finish #37 in alliance in the last tourney. Name of it is escaping me at the moment, the one that gave you GSBW covers. We also finished top 50 in the tourney that gave out lazy Caps. That should give you an idea of how good we do, especially once given a full roster. Don't think we'll be knocking off SHIELD or 5DeadlyVenoms but we'll be up there too.

Lastly; I'm starting to ramble, so feel free to tell me to shut the F up...we do need potential new players to buy their slot. Current cost is 1600 hero coins. GL to everyone; hope to see some new players. PM me or search for our thread using alliance name and post there. Peace.
  • We are still looking for daily players to join our alliance, we will open the 6th slot if you are willing to pay for the next one. With the current 5 members we have we are gaining 100 - 150HP a week from the alliance rewards and those rewards will get better with more members!!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I am looking to recruit 4 people for my alliance. Preferably people who play a little bit daily. I have four open slots and it is a public alliance.

Alliance name: the kindred (my user name is kinderhaulf, so, kinder... kindred... yeah)
    Please feel free to join and leave and your leisure, I'm fine with the individual rewards I'm earning but I'm sure we'd all like to get the extra Alliance boost.

*Edit 04/08/14*
    We are full up. I'll be adding new slots when I can.
  • Update: We are close to Position 250, but need 1 active player with more than 40000 points currently, if possible even >45000, to make that happen. First come, first served!
    UnityLover wrote:
    I created Unity Heroes, and bought 3 more slots so that we finally rank in the alliance cover reward range (Top100-250), so far with 7 people we were at ca. Top300.
    I have 300h+, and play daily and have a good rooster. 2 other members are from my family, who also play daily.
    Please join only if you play daily, have a decent rooster (at least a lv85 1 and several 3 star heroes to be able to play most missions).
    Playing daily and earning points is more important than the perfect rooster to me.

Also, please only join if you plan to stay, I hate Band hoppers! On the other side, if you play, I will not kick and you can have a long future with us!
    See you hopefully soon in the game!
    We are currently 8 members, so 2 can join!
  • Hello everyone, we are looking for a new member for our alliance.

Our alliance won 4th place in the last event

requirements

- Get 800 point or more in PVP event

- Keep the top 2 in all events

- Having the maximum points in the UNSTABLE ISO-8 event

- You must be very active.

- And having minimum 4 person for 3 stars at a high level.

If you meet these conditions please contact via private message.

To verify that your data are actual screenshots will ask.

A greeting and thanks O.L.Y.M.P.U.S
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pacifist Crush, currently at 11/11 members, but adding 1 more slot before the end of the PVE event.
    Include full and private alliances in your search.

[For best shot at being accepted, send me a message on here regarding your points in the PVE, and the points you generally get in PVP events.]
  • Three spots available for The Gaybos alliance. When we fill those spots, we'll have ten. All very active players, hoping to consistently crack the top 100 for tournaments.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Full for now
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    EDIT: re posted
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hey all CorporateNacho is a new alliance that I just opened to 10 slots got 4 left. ( will be going to 20 soon ). About us: Some new players some VETS great group of peeps not hardcore but consistent and competitive. Wicked signature being designed! Apply in game for the last four slots of our 10 so far!

CorporateNacho

RyanJ : Hopsonia in game!

FULL FOR NOW. ROSTER SLOT OPEN ON FRIDAY. PLEASE PM ON THE FORUMS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    O.L.Y.M.P.U.S is currently recruiting for members.
    It is currently at 18/20 members.
    We are looking for members that are ambitious and competitive daily players.
    We are looking for people that contributes lots of points (at least 48K points as of right now).

If you'd like to join, send in a request to join and we'll review your roster to see if you qualify.
  • Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Edit: Looking for an alliance with strong daily players? Consider joining MarvelCrushers. We play daily and competitively, while still keeping it casual. We are ranked #239 in the Torch tournament. If you want to join our group (currently 12) let me know. Pay for a slot, and its yours. PM for more information, and feel free to check out our rosters.
  • Update2: Now 10/11, almost there, 1 player with >45000 points can join. Search for Unity Heroes and enter, only 6h left!
    UnityLover wrote:
    Update: We are close to Position 250, but need 1 active player with more than 40000 points currently, if possible even >45000, to make that happen. First come, first served!
    UnityLover wrote:
    I created Unity Heroes, and bought 3 more slots so that we finally rank in the alliance cover reward range (Top100-250), so far with 7 people we were at ca. Top300.
    I have 300h+, and play daily and have a good rooster. 2 other members are from my family, who also play daily.
    Please join only if you play daily, have a decent rooster (at least a lv85 1 and several 3 star heroes to be able to play most missions).
    Playing daily and earning points is more important than the perfect rooster to me.

Also, please only join if you plan to stay, I hate Band hoppers! On the other side, if you play, I will not kick and you can have a long future with us!
    See you hopefully soon in the game!
    We are currently 8 members, so 2 can join!
This discussion has been closed.