Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    The Hungry is now full!
  • I created Unity Heroes, and bought 3 more slots so that we finally rank in the alliance cover reward range (Top100-250), so far with 7 people we were at ca. Top300.
    I have 300h+, and play daily and have a good rooster. 2 other members are from my family, who also play daily.
    Please join only if you play daily, have a decent rooster (at least a lv85 1 and several 3 star heroes to be able to play most missions).
    Playing daily and earning points is more important than the perfect rooster to me.

Also, please only join if you plan to stay, I hate Band hoppers! On the other side, if you play, I will not kick and you can have a long future with us!
    See you hopefully soon in the game!
    We are currently 8 members, so 2 can join!
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PorkBelly wrote:
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Want to learn the black arts?

Consider joining Dormammu U.

Currently have 3 slots open.

No roster requirements but looking for people who play daily and compete in most tournaments & events.

I'm a 2* to 3* player right now & usually place top 10 in PvE & top 25 in PvP.

We quickly filled the original 5 slots so I just opened another slot for the alliance. Our 5 person circle of dark arts will now become 6.

PM me if you're interested.

Our dread lord has implored us to expand our circle once again.

We have complied and our circle grows to 7.

Worthy acolytes PM me if you want to accompany us on our arcane journey.

and also get some 3* covers
  • I'm usually the top 20 in all events. I’m #7 right now in the Unstable ISO-8 with 31376 points right now under User OutLawRust if you want to check. I have been working on all my characters since DEC. I play every day. I need a team that wants to be number 1. Will put up points for the alliance. Send invites if your that group
  • Flume
    Flume Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited April 2014
    Options
    RBH now full thanks!
  • Flume wrote:
    RBH looking for members!
    Currently at 11/19 and expecting a full 20 anytime now.
    If you play often check us out!
    I just joined your alliance but dont have access to pm you due to just registering. Just wanted to let you know that im fairly new but active. Currently top 100 in iso-8 and first avenger. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • ahem_
    ahem_ Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Iso-lated is looking to expand our private alliance to 10, we are currently at 9/9 and plan to grow steadily. Feel free to pm me to apply if you have the following qualifications:

100+ level characters
    85+ characters
    Play actively and tend to place in the top 50 of all events

You will not have to pay to open a new slot.
  • Amy-Lilith wrote:
    The Hungry is recruiting! We currently have 15/15 members. Strong, commited, addicted, and competative team. CURRENTLY TOP 10 IN FIRST AVENGER!!! How far will we rise with 20 members???!!! To join must have 100+ level characters and a handful of 85+ characters. Must also be willing to purchase your own spot on the team. Pm if interested. Must hurry, if you make the cut you will be added on a first come first serve bases. Spots are filling up quickly!

hi i have a few lvl 100 + and willing to purchase slot for me in alliance.
  • a daily active player wants an alliance who wants to be no.1 , have a few lvl 100 +
  • tylershannon05 is looking for new recruits, we have 2 slots open (8/10) we have a mixture of 2* to 2 1/2 * teams so please feel free to join us and enjoy the fun
  • X-man2000
    X-man2000 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi all, I have just purchased a 12th slot in our alliance. We just need a few more points to push us up into the red human torch cover range in the current pve. If you have a decent pve score then join up and share in the rewards!
    Join Fun Police today!
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The Finn wrote:
    Wyldside has just 13 members but we are currently 57 in Fearless Defenders--imagine what we could do if we had You (yes, that's right I'm directing this right at YOU)!

If you are interested and have some hp to plunk down for a slot, swing on by our alliance thread and introduce yourself!
    See you in the game~
    We are down to our last 2 openings! We did pretty well in the wolverine event, ending up ranking #36 or so. With that said, we still consider ourselves "casual hardcore"--meaning we play a lot but without any expectations that you must hit x, y or z targets. This isn't work, you won't get a quota. icon_razz.gif

If you're interested in joining our small community, please come over to our alliance thread and introduce yourself!

See you in the game, cheers
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Found Alliance.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ahem_ wrote:
    Iso-lated is looking to expand our private alliance to 10, we are currently at 9/9 and plan to grow steadily. Feel free to pm me to apply if you have the following qualifications:

100+ level characters
    85+ characters
    Play actively and tend to place in the top 50 of all events

You will not have to pay to open a new slot.

that sound well.
    I'm looking for an alliance. I'm daily player that is usually top 50 in events.

My nick is turhanet. For Example for now i am 12 Place at Event First Avenger
  • Hi all! bzdsolo is recruiting. We are now 16/17 and placed #56 in the First Avenger and #132 in Unstable Iso-8. We're generally pretty casual players that still manage to place well enough to nab the 3* rewards in events. Most of us have good rosters of lvl100+ characters.

We are looking for players who are active, have decent rosters (at least a lvl100), are friendly and helpful =)

You will also need to open the next slot for the next person (1800HP) as we're trying to hit 20 asap. We take the buy-in as you deciding to stay and have a stake in building this alliance.

We have an alliance LINE chat where we discuss MPQ or anything under the sun. So if you are interested in joining, please put in an in-game application and message me on LINE or via forum pm. My LINE ID is "darrrn".
  • Isolators is a new alliance looking for any active players. Join up and stop missing out on those alliance only rewards!
  • DeezNutz is a new alliance that is in need of active players. Join now and let's start getting these rewards and victories together!

Thanks !!
  • Cross posting from other thread

Looking for a top 100 alliance for the 3 star PVP covers as I'm in a public alliance that does not hit those.

Currently #2 (and shielded) in Captain tourney
    Was top 15 in Wolverine tourney
    Was top 10 in the one that got 2 Hulk covers (forget which one)
    Top 25 or so in PvE (don't care so much about that one as long as get the 2 Human Torch covers)
    Active player, been at it a little less then 60 days but play daily

Maxed 2 star Storm, Wolverine, and Thor is main team, need a few more covers for Black Widow, have full covers for Captain but he's not someone who I want to sink ISO into. Have 55k iso saved for some of the 3 star covers I need to start picking up.

Best 3 star is Punisher (7 covers) and Hulk (6 covers)

Looking to join today for that Grey Suit Black Widow cover in PVP.

PM me if interested.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2014
    Options
    *removed outdated post*
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Removed outdated post for SteamSlackers. See new ad on page 13.
This discussion has been closed.