Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Changedx
    Changedx Posts: 36
    Options
    SiliconValley is recruiting. We're looking for a daily player with at least one 85, and preferably someone who is willing to pay HP for the next member. Bonus if you live in Silicon Valley!

We're casual and have fun in chat. Currently at 8 members, we typically place in top-500, getting ISO and HP rewards with each event. Send me a PM if you're interested, or apply and chat directly in-game.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hey Guys, we have opening in A-Force for 1 more member.

We are asia-based private alliance with casual competitive players.

For requirements and more info on our achievement, kindly check our thread.

Please pm me with your roster before applying.

Thanks!

Edit: we are full already. Thanks!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Krazyloc33 is looking for 4 members. Just look us up and join!!!!

Edit........Spot filled
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2014
    Options
    *removed due to being out-of-date*
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Options
    Team Thunder is looking for a 9th member (will be expanding to 10 in about a week)
    Most important criteria is that you are a daily player

Ideal candidate is someone with a top 2* roster and is actively trying to transition to a 3* team.

Team Thunder consists of both 2* and 3* players.

Feel free to contact me or apply to the Alliance in the game
  • Colossus is looking for 5 more members to fill out our 20-slot alliance. Looking for more active participants in the PvP events, as well as being active in the PvE events as well. If you're interested in joining, just send me a pm.
  • Alliance : CorporateNacho will be opening roster slot 16 today. Good group of guy competitive NOT hardcore. Past PVE 225, Past PVP 150, current HTPVP Top 25.

Looking for a player with a good start on some three stars preferably at least a single three star above 100.

Send PM to me if interested!
  • ISIS is looking for another field agent. This is roster spot 15. We aren't hardcore, but everyone is active. Join up, and I will review your roster. All players are on the 2* - 3* transition or they already have a 3* team.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Edit: Position filled.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Warriors Five has an opening. No level requirements, no HP needed. We're mostly 2 star transitioning to 3 star. Just looking for someone who is active. Alliance is public, so you can just join in.
  • Marvelcreation is looking for its 12th member most of us are already 3* players but we will consider someone who isn't there yet as long as they play all tourneys and rank fairly well
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Edit: doble post!
  • heya, just dropping a note that pandas of doom has an open slot right now (16/17). we haven't missed an alliance *** cover yet. feel free to apply in game, but posting/pm'ing max in the panda's chat thread here would greatly increase your chances.

mainly looking for a competitive *** daily player that takes part in events.
  • Looking for a few members. Started an alliance with a few others and I'm just looking for some other players. No restrictions. I play regularly but my other two friends are casual so looking for members of all kinds.

We're called Super Dudes if you want to get some of those sweet alliance rewards.
  • seshoma
    seshoma Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options
    Take It Easy recuiting people we need people who play once in a while not who join aliiance and just dont di anything anymore
  • Just opened up a new slot. #6. Need active player. Will promote if you add a slot.

40oz.2freedom

Public alliance
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey, my gamer name is Nelly and I'm the creator of Spider Monkeys. I was tired of my old alliance not doing anything to grow. I have a 37 man roster and love this game. Looking for players willing to contribute to helping our alliance grow. I play way too much and usually place in top 50 in all tourneys. Most times I'll place in top 25. Would love other players who try to get those covers as I want them all! Haha..anyways, my two team members are my buddies and I just got them into the game. They're starting to play like me, but just beginning. Here's my roster for you tho:

Iron Man Model 40- lvl 141
    Punisher- lvl 103
    Magneto Classic- lvl 88
    Daredevil- lvl 86
    Ares- lvl 85
    Black Widow Original- lvl 85
    Captain America Modern- lvl 85
    Magnet Marvel Now- lvl 85
    Moonstone- lvl 85
    Storm Classic- lvl 85
    Thor Marvel Now- lvl 85
    Wolverine Astonishing- lvl 85
    Psylocke- lvl 77
    Hulk- lvl 77
    Hawkeye Modern- lvl 72
    Bullseye- lvl 69
    Wolverine X-Force- lvl 54
    Black Panther- lvl 53
    Wolverine Patch- lvl 51
    Iron Man Model 35- lvl 50
    Thor Modern- lvl 43
    The Hood- lvl 41
    Storm Modern- lvl 40
    Black Widow Modern- lvl 40
    Juggernaut- lvl 40
    Venom- lvl 40
    Doom- lvl 38
    Spiderman Classic- lvl 33
    Hawkeye Classic- lvl 32
    Black Widow Grey Suit- lvl 32
    Invisible Woman- lvl 30
    Captain America Steve Rogers- lvl 28
    Human Torch- lvl 28
    Spiderman Bagman- lvl 22 (yeah I didn't think to not level him)
    Ragnarok- lvl 21
    Daken- lvl 15
    Loki- lvl 15

So yeah...obviously I want more, so come join and help the Monkeys!!!
  • Fun Police have 3 new spots available and are looking for mid to hardcore players to help us solidify top 100.
    We have several players who always win PvP events, and many others who top 5-10.
    Please look us up but note, if you have not earned a Red or Yellow Cap, a Lazy Thor or the non Alliance Torch then you may not be accepted as these covers are benchmarks of an active player who is not being carried.
    If you want to contribute to a powerful growing Alliance look up Fun Police now.
  • Lloyd Christmas
    Options
    TheJediCouncil is still looking for active daily players!

We are an easy going but active alliance and we just keep getting stronger. Our roster is currently at 12/13 and applicants must be willing to buy the next slot. We are currently top 250 in Hotshot so just think what we can accomplish with your help! You can PM me or join in game and chat with us.

See you in the game!
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Want to learn the black arts?

Consider joining Dormammu U.

No roster requirements but looking for people who play daily and compete in most tournaments & events.

I'm a 2* to 3* player right now & usually place top 10 in PvE & top 25 in PvP.

We are briefly pausing from our ongoing battle with the Mindless Ones to engage in a recruitment drive.

Our dread lord has implored us to expand our circle once again.

We have complied, adding 3 roster slots, and our circle grows to 10.

Worthy acolytes PM me if you want to accompany us on our arcane journey.

and also get some 3* covers
This discussion has been closed.