Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options
1106107108109110112»

Comments

• Lacydog69
    Options
    Destros Posse is looking for new members.

We have consistently been top 100 in season, and for the Fury seasons we were top 50.

We would love someone who is dedicated, and can score at the bare minimum 500 per PvP, though going higher is always appreciated.

We use the Kakao app for alliance chat, and though we are some laid back people, we never forget to layeth the smackdown on PvPs.

If you're interested, don't hesitate! PM TODAY!!!
  • Fallout is looking for a last minute applicant for our top 50 alliance. Need someone to push us back into top 50, since we lost a member that was slacking.

PM me ASAP!

Or, simply apply.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2014
    Options

DONE
  • Rage of Sparta need 2 strong players who can put 900+ and with season score over 6500 or more and have good roster to participate in pve too when new character is released.. We have temporary players who decide to leave and we search for permanent members !!

Are you that person what we need if you thinks you can be Spartan then dont wait pm here or find me on Line my ID is toxicagent...we are top 15 alliance and we always push for top 10 ..still we need couple more dedicated players to help us to enter top 10..current in season bracket we are 12 place with 18 members..with 2 good players we will be top 10 in season bracket

We are an awesome family of casual hardcore players. Thank you for your consideration.i will try to respond to all of you ASAP..faster will be if you find me on Line

Cheers !!!1
  • "Ninja Kittys" are searching for new active members, we are private alliance, so keep that in mind when searching for us icon_e_smile.gif

Cheers icon_e_smile.gif
  • recruiting for PVPers. min 750+.
    Guaranteed top 100 PVP when full.

PM or apply ingame.

thx.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Voltron Force is looking for two new players to bring our roster back to 20.

The only requirement is to be a friendly and daily player. No strict requirements other than that.

Apply in-game; look forward to seeing you there ☺

Edit: All spots filled! Thanks, everyone!! icon_e_smile.gif
  • WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DeadpoolsRings is looking for a new member. We are ALWAYS top 50, and are on the verge of being consistently top 25. We don't have hard minimum score requirements, but would like to see our members score in the range of the rest of the group. Typically 700-900 per pvp. DeadpoolsRings is the sister alliance of DeadpoolsTacos, and we share a chat room on Line. We are NOT one of those alliances that shuffles players around based on score, but we do promote from within when there is an opening in DeadpoolsTacos.

Only requirements are a good attitude, and willingness to get Line app and join our chat. Please add me in Line app to discuss, my username is wilsonfisk2
  • Isolated has a permanent member position available. Our alliance ranked 51st in season 1, 27th in season 2, 23rd in season 3 and 29th in season 4 as well as season 5.

There are a few requirements but they are not extreme and should be achievable by most active players.

So, the ideal candidate has the following profile:

- is an active player and communicates well
    - can consistently achieve 600+ each pvp
    - performs decently in pve, i.e. target at least half of the score of our alliance #1 member score
    - has at least a few max out 2 star and at least one or two fully cover 3 star
    - is friendly and well mannered
    - preferably a mobile player due to facebook sharing but this is not a must

If you are looking for a strong alliance to be part of for the long term and think you fit our requirements, send ackerlight or JustDangIt a message.
  • slaxer723
    slaxer723 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Fallout is looking for 2 new members. We have been a top 50 alliance in the PVP's this season and wan to stay that way a season's end. We are Looking for:

Someone who can score 600 in PVP
    Actively participates in PVE
    Active in our community chat

Please PM me, or preferably hit me up on Line, or talk to NightsReign on Line as well

Slaxer723 IGN & Line ID
  • Xmenace2 are now recruiting !!
    We are looking for several members who can score over 5000 In a season !
    Our pvp requirement is a minimum of 600.
    We don't have specific requirements for pve unless it's a new character.
    Any member of Xmenace 2 who have a higher season score when the season conclude than any Xmenace member will get the promotion up to xmenace which is a top 25 pvp alliance.
    Join now and fight for a chance to win Thor **** as an alliance reward next season!
    Private message me if u're interested !
  • Isolated has a permanent member position available. Our alliance ranked 51st in season 1, 27th in season 2, 23rd in season 3 and 29th in season 4 as well as season 5.

We ranked 28 on the doc oc pvp with only 19 active guys. You could have gotten that alliance cover as well!

Please send your previous pve and pvp scores, along with your current season and shield sim score to ackerlight or JustDangIt
  • HOARDERS INC is a top 100 PVP alliance and we are always looking for members that can hit 500 points minimum - if you don't hit min you can move to one of our other alliance which are a 300+ minimum and another casual just for fun one. It's nice if you need a break you can step down to any of the alliances we have. Please send me a message here or for faster service on line ap to same name mmura28.
    Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you.

We also play the PVE events but do not have a minimum for those and those are play if you want with no requirements there.
  • Need a permanent replacement for ISO Illuminati. Need to get 500+ pts in PVP. Msg me your roster top six.
  • Having to spam this thread the last couple days, but hoping we can find a couple replacements really quickly.

Fallout needs to replace 2 of our members that suddenly quit with zero warning...

We're a top 100, occasionally top 50 alliance. PM your deets as quickly as possible.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Chaos League has two spots available! We've been a top 50 alliance for four straight seasons now, and are looking for a couple of awesome folks to help keep that streak alive.

Our ideal candidate:
    - is friendly and social, and wants to chat with the rest of the alliance
    - has a season score of 6500 or more
    - has a Prodigal Sun score of 40000 or more
    - plays consistently, but is cool with teammates taking a day or two off now and again
    - sees him/herself playing for a long time to come

If that sounds like you, send me a PM!
  • Richmen SHIELD is recruiting for Season VI's Final Rush: 2 Spots Open

Ground rules:
    1) Stay active
    2) Obtain 500+ on PvP
    3) Fight hard in selected PvE
    4) Be friendly and respectful
    5) Follow Alliance Thread

If you are looking for a friendly but competitive alliance, please send me a PM or apply in game.
  • This thread has become rather unmanageable at 100+ pages. As such, we're locking it rather than deleting old posts and starting fresh.
This discussion has been closed.