Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Slickster1900 is looking for a couple of high scoring pve players. Must play daily and have a current score of 30,000.Had to delete non performers so looking for new additions.Currently ranked in top 100 but we can do better with few high scoring players.Come be part of our alliance and lets get rewards together. Thank you
  • Legion of Beer looking to replace two inactive members. We are a pretty casual alliance. Usually top 250/500. No requirements other than to try your best and stay active.

PM me here and apply in game.

Cheers!
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    SKYNET IS RECRUITING!

We ranked 13th in season 5 and are currently ranked 17th in season 6. We need 2 players to replace a couple guys who are retiring..

Minimum requirements are 800 per PvP event and enough PvE to get us alliance covers!

PM if interested. icon_cool.gif
  • Alucard_I_Am
    Alucard_I_Am Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2014
    Options
    We filled the open spot but still would like a couple replacements for barely active members. Please pm the commanders with your season score and info of roster.

TerranDominion currently has 1 spot open and possibly a couple more if we do not here from the inactive players soon. Looking for someone who does well in alliance events. We have made top 100 in every season so far but because of many of our vets retiring we are currently at 170 or so and need a few good players to put us back into the top 100. You can post in our alliance thread here: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4644&start=1040 or pm me or one of our other commanders Gamar or ScrubbyP.

If you are interested please pm the commanders with your season 6 score without points from S.H.I.E.D training or post on our thread.
  • Juicyfruit1
    Options
    We have just a few more spots still available. Pm me if interested.
    We are currently looking for experienced and transitional players for The Best and our newly created group The Next Best. We are a fun but goal oriented group who consistently are in the top 50 in both PVP & PVE events. We now have some tenured players who would like to step back a bit but who will lead the Next Best, focusing on giving opportunity to 2* transitional players. We will also shuffle between the two groups depending on player scores.
    Both groups require communication and the use of the Line app for group chat. It does make the game more fun when we can get to know each other and the in game chat is sub par at best:-)
    Scoring requirements-
    550 req for pvp and 50% of leader score for pve. (Main Alliance)
    400 req for pvp and 50% of leader score for pve. (New Alliance)

If this sounds like a good fit for you please PM your top five roster spots, season score, and current PVP & PVE scores.
    You can check out our past scores [url=athttp://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10711&start=40&hilit=the+best+members]athttp://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... st+members[/url]
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2014
    Options
    We are full once more, thank you all for your interest in joining icon_e_biggrin.gif

Shake N Bake is a top 100 alliance. We are a great mix of casual, yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance! We are a very structured alliance, and vote to target events at our own personal forums that are linked in the picture of my signature (just click the pic!).

Expectations of the Alliance:

For PVP Everyone is expected to earn at least 450 in non-targeted pvp events and 550 in targeted pvp events. For PVE agents are expected to obtain within 75% of the average score of our alliance in targeted PVE events, but there are no expectations for non-targeted PVE events. I will post updates on this number randomly and when requested in in-game chat. Non-targeted PVE events have no requirements.

Agents will be kicked if:

They miss 2 non-targeted events in a month
    They miss 2 targeted events in a month.
    They miss an event without response/explanation.
    They have less than 6000 points in their PVP season total.

Replacements for a member can be found if a member let's me know that real life events are going to result in them being kicked, and that member will always be priority when a new spot is available.

If you are interested send me a list of your 2* and 3* characters with levels or request to join (if a spot hasn't been cleared yet) and send me a message that you have done so. Candidates must at least have a decent maxed out 2* roster and a few 3* characters in the 100s.
  • danikalil
    Options
    ScarFighters will be recruiting after Heroic's end. We're a top 100 alliance, #57 in S5.

We ask that you score 600 + in PvP, have 4k + in the Season, and play PvE consistently. Please send your present scores in both when applying.

We are a friendly and pressure free group. We won't demand that you play at scheduled times or spend lots of money. We just want you to do your part and come to the chat / thread regularly.

If you think you're a good fit, PM me or Unimatrix. We'll be happy to have you.

P.S.: if you own a cat, it's a bonus icon_e_smile.gif
  • LordWill
    Options
    Hello there!

Retribution is looking for another person to join our Top 50 Alliance.

We are a fun, active, and competitive yet casual alliance.

What we are looking for:

Someone who can do 700+ points on average in PVP

Some who plays BOTH PVP and PVE

Someone who believes in communication (We use a program called LINE instead of the ingame chat system)

Understands that shields are necessary top keep top scores

Someone who either plays REALLY super smart or doesn't mind spending a few bucks on the game for Hero Points for shields

Someone who will let us know if you are going to take an event off or go on vacation

Someone who is a team player and can help pick up the slack when needed

Someone who likes to have fun!!

What you get:

A highly dedicated team of experienced players who will help and be there when you need it.

Tips and suggestions when you need it

An alliance that values you and understands that this is a game.

An alliance that gets top rewards for both PVP and PVE

Use of the alliance jet when we get one

About us.

We are one of the very first 20 player alliances. We are casual yet competitive and don't dictate how you play or spend your resources. We understand that life happens and there are going to be times you just can't play, thats totally fine, just communicate with us.

We tend to stay in the background and not in the spotlight. We have fun and play hard when it counts.

We are from all over the world and different time zones so wherever you are thats ok with us!

Please go ahead and apply in game. The alliance is not full. Its better to apply sooner than later.

Thank you for your time and your consideration.

Also we use LINE to communicate which you must have a smartphone. You can be a STEAM user but in order to use LINE it has to be tied to a smartphone. http://www.line.me is the url for the program. You can add me to your LINE: My id is willdelong
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey all,

Fallout is looking for a crazy PvE player who has 85k or more in Dark Avengers:Heroic. We are currently 76th in that event. We finished 25th in last PvP and should finish at least top 50 in Fresh Cut.

So give me a quick PM and I'll get you a VIP spot! star.png

Thanks,
    aces
  • Teddybabes
    Teddybabes Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    TEDDYBABES are now ranked #5 in Dark Avengers: Heroic and need a couple of players with 140k+ to get the top 1-2 award.

I dont care about rosters, all you need is the will to fight. We aim for top 100 in PVP, so if you can constantly get a minimum of 600 you get a spot.

I post in the game chat about goals and minimums, no need for extra apps. Fastest way to reach me is by kik: Phattbass

Your season score should be close to 4k now. We aim for the wolverine cover too. All that fit demands get a spot. So join a friendly alliance and share the benefits of fighters! icon_e_smile.gif

130-140k PVE
    600+ PVP
    3000+ Season VI
  • Hi Xmenace2 alliance are now recruiting.
    Xmenace has always been a top 25 pvp and pve alliance.
    To expand this alliance, Our commander Harada had open up a new Xmenace2.
    Calling out for any member out there that can score at least 600 per pvp and had a decent pve score as well. Our focus had always been pvp so the requirement is mandatory.
    One of the benefit of joining Xmenace2 is we are having a promotion bonus. Those who can score more than Xmenace original member during the season ends get the promotion up to Xmenace where u enjoys better rewards and higher alliance rank.
    Those who are interested can pm me. I'm hooicw. Thanks
  • Unknown
    edited October 2014
    Options
    We are now in full capacity again! icon_e_smile.gif

X Factor looking for 4 players to replace inactives in our team!

We were always in top 100 in every season and still aiming for that. 500 points min requirement for each pvp (more expected if you have a good roster). Participation in pve event is required for new character release (this is a new rule that will be implemented in the next char release), other than that we are pretty casual on pve since I understand not everyone like or has time to grind.

PM me your season score and your dark avengers heroic score if you're interested to join.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Ars 199999 is looking to replace 1 consistently non-performing member.

We were top 100 in Season 1, Top 50 in Season 2, and #63 in Season 3, #74 in Season 4.

We don't care about PvE due to horrible end time to fellow Europeans. All we ask is you consistently get at least 600pt in each PvP. And able to have a good laugh. Missing or low scoring for an event or two is no problem since we understand real life / work takes precedence. Just give the alliance a shout out and we are good.

Please apply in-game and PM me your in-game name so the commander can approve.
  • Hi Lost Legion is looking for one member. we are currently ranked 89 in pve with 19 members. if you want that doc oc cover join up now. apply to us directly in game
  • RA season 73, Need someone who can get 600+ each PVP and help push in PVE for new characters.Apply in game or PM me here....Ares of Spider Men
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Pax Romana

[edit: Slot filled, thanks for your interest.]
  • The Hungry is a 20 member alliance seeking a couple of new member to replace low scorers. We're looking for people who can commit to consistently getting 500 + points in PvP, and play pve enough to keep us in the top 250.

We're frequently in Top 100 for pvp and are looking to build a team that's consistently top 100 for pvp. We're currently 142 for Season VI and would like to make it to top 100 for the season. We use in-game chat & have a dedicated alliance Facebook group. We understand you have a life but we believe communication is key for vacations and other things going on to prevent you from playing or meeting score requirements.

Please PM me if you're interested.
  • Ascent is looking for a few people to help a 20 person alliance out for the Doc Oc cover and possibly Season 6. Right now PVE and this Cap PVP will be most important for the new Doc Oc covers. Hit me up if you would like to join or PM me on Facebook under Juan Valdez. I have posted in the MPQ Facebook page as well.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2014
    Options
    1 spot still open

Locke and Load

We are currently more casual but still competitive and rank in top 140 alliance with 19 peoples.

We are searching for an active daily player who want to contribute to alliance ranking in both PvE and PvP.

We are a friendly group who are all active and like the game and have an active chat where we share our views about the events. We also arent going to boot you if you go on vacation or something - just let us know beforehand, we all have real lives outside of MPQ so no stress on this icon_e_smile.gif

No roster, age or requirement as long as you can put up consistent points. If you are actively in the transition from 2* to 3* it's sure it will be appreciated.

You don't have to be an hardcore player but we search players willing to be involved in the team for the long-term...
    ... and why not to for a return in top 100?

It's up to you!

If you are interested please pm me or post in the alliance thread to present yourself and your expectations about the game before applying to the alliance in game.

Malorick - Commander of Locke and Load
  • Lost Legion is currently looking for 1 member. We are currently at rank 105 with 19 members. Join up and the doc oc cover will be guaranteed. Kindly apply to us in game directly if interested. Thanks!.
This discussion has been closed.