Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• ahem_
    ahem_ Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Public alliance "Iso-lated" (note the hyphen) has some openings to fill (5+).

We are currently ranked #158 in the Doc Ock campaign and are seeking to fortify our position with players with at least 80k+ points and will continue to push.

If interested and feel up to the task then feel free to join since the alliance is public, if it's full then PM me with your score and I'll make space.

However, if you don't meet the score minimum you will be kicked.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm recruiting for ISO Illuminati. We are a 20 person alliance placing outside of the top 100. We have some really dedicated players and some casuals to weed out as we get closer and closer to top 100. Any new recruits need to abide by a 500 minimum rule for PVP. We currently have one slot for sure, but more will be opening up so don't hesitate to PM me your roster details and PVP scores in the last few events.

Virulent666

Edit: Currently full, but pending some help from D3P, we'll have one more spot open.
  • HulkUnited's latest results:
    Season 4 ranking: #36.
    Season 5 ranking: #39.

Do you want to be part of a top 50 alliance? Join us!

Our ideal teammate should:
    - score 650+ each PVP event. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE. If you can't make at least 650 points each PVP event, don't bother applying.
    - communicate (we understand life is NOT about MPQ icon_e_smile.gif just let us know when you can't play)
    - be well on his way in the 2*-3* transition (better rosters are preferred - if only for the simple reason that's easier for a 2 x 130 lvl team to reach 600-700 points regularly than it is for a 2 x 94 lvl team)

Extra bonus points for candidates able to grind PVE. We started scoring big in PVE as well and we want to keep improving, so if you're able to play during the last couple hours of all PVE events you're just what we need.

For Season 6, our goals are:
    - stay top 50 in all PVP events we decide to, and try for top 25 if close enough
    - play PVE to grind ISO / to get relevant covers, only if we all decide it's worth it (i.e. we just got Doc Ock)

We were top 100 in seasons 1-3 and top 50 in seasons 4-5, with top 100/top 50/top 25 placements in the last 24 PVP events, so join us if you need some covers - you'll get them icon_e_smile.gif

Please PM me and tell me your Season 5 score, current PVP event score and in-game ID / current alliance.

If you can't PM, make 5 posts in various areas like General Discussion / Tips & Guides / Alliances > Player looking for alliance and you'll get the PM posting rights.

For more info, check out the official thread (includes our most recent results in all events) here: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11016
  • Unknown
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hey guys,

A-Force is currently looking for 1 player. We are top 25 alliance from season 1-5

We are PvP-centric alliance aiming to finish top 50 PvP and top 100 PvE (if the new character is worth our grinding time icon_lol.gif )

While our PvP requirement is light at 500 pts, we do need some casual hardcore player who strive to get 800-1000 pts/pvp.

Kindly pm me if you are interested.

Thanks all!

EDIT: spots filled.

Thankyou!
  • Hello guys,

We are looking for new players (about 6-7 players)for the alliance : "Dark Pasteks". The aim is to reach top 250 or better in alliance mode and have regular players in PVP and PVE mode.

So several conditions must be respected and checked :

-> For each PVP a score of 500+ is required
    -> The final season score must be 4000 or more. (3000 points actually will be fine)
    -> You must be a daily player.(daily rewards for each player like that).

If you recognize you in the description player and want to participate in this alliance, please contact me directly by MP and i will give you a place.

See you soon and good game!

Golgoth!

PS : french or american players are accepted.
  • CubRob
    CubRob Posts: 74 Match Maker
    edited October 2014
    Options
    **Filled**
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Malorick wrote:
    1 spot still open

Locke and Load

We are currently more casual but still competitive and rank in top 140 alliance with 19 peoples.

We are searching for an active daily player who want to contribute to alliance ranking in both PvE and PvP.

We are a friendly group who are all active and like the game and have an active chat where we share our views about the events. We also arent going to boot you if you go on vacation or something - just let us know beforehand, we all have real lives outside of MPQ so no stress on this icon_e_smile.gif

No roster, age or requirement as long as you can put up consistent points. If you are actively in the transition from 2* to 3* it's sure it will be appreciated.

You don't have to be an hardcore player but we search players willing to be involved in the team for the long-term...
    ... and why not to for a return in top 100?

It's up to you!

If you are interested please pm me or post in the alliance thread to present yourself and your expectations about the game before applying to the alliance in game.

Malorick - Commander of Locke and Load

Still having one position free.
  • darthmental
    Options
    Top 25 alliance looking for 1

Hello There,

My alliance (mega active) is looking for a player to join us to replace a player leaving due to personal commitments. This is a great opportunity to jump into a competitive alliance for the new season!

We ranked 19th in Season 3 and 30th in Season 4 and 15th for season 5. We generally finish pvp events in the top 25. For pve we finish in the top 75.

We have been Top 100 for every season and have the shiny Nick Fury covers to show for it.

We use the Line app for alliance chat and communications. While Line is not mandatory, it is highly advisable as this is our main communication tool. We are a social group but if you want to be silent that is fine as well

We have minimal turnover as the main core of the alliance has been with us since the beginning of Season 1. The alliance is not hardcore but also not super casual. I would say we are competitively laid back. We want to prevent burnout!

We have a very easily attainable minimum requirements of 8000 season score and 600 per pvp event score.

Please let me know if you would be interested by messaging met our main roster and season score.

You can contact me using my email if you cannot pm me here.....darthmental@gmail.com. Also if you use the Line app, my userid is darthmental

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon!
  • bravanova
    bravanova Posts: 3
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Greetings to all players. We are an up and coming alliance (Cam Security) looking for players. We have been very consistently getting good placings for events but we want to push ourselves even higher. We are very fair and will give an opportunity to anyone willing to work hard. We are looking for players who fit the following:

-hardworking
    -hits minimum 500 for each event
    -hits minimum 5000 every season

So if you are the player we are looking for, PM me.
  • XdueceX is looking for new members. We are restructuring and want some daily players that want to help take us to the top. We invite all play styles but are seeking those special few that have the passion to win. If you fit that bill and have a solid team that can compete send an in game request. Looking forward to seeing you in XdueceX!
  • Isolated has a permanent member position available. Our alliance ranked 51st in season 1, 27th in season 2, 23rd in season 3 and 29th in season 4 as well as season 5.

There are a few requirements but they are not extreme and should be achievable by most active players.

So, the ideal candidate has the following profile:

- is an active player and communicates well
    - can consistently achieve 600+ each pvp
    - performs decently in pve, i.e. target at least half of the score of our alliance #1 member score
    - has at least a few max out 2 star and at least one or two fully cover 3 star
    - is friendly and well mannered
    - preferably a mobile player due to facebook sharing but this is not a must

If you are looking for a strong alliance to be part of for the long term and think you fit our requirements, send ackerlight or JustDangIt a message.

Thanks for reading!
  • Hello. I like to join immortal rage. Applied now I'm in pending. I've been number 1 in most of the events (4) and PvP trying to catch up. Please reply or let me know your decision. Really interested in joining. Thank you. In game name. Militant.
  • ackerlight wrote:

So, the ideal candidate has the following profile:

- is an active player and communicates well
    - can consistently achieve 600+ each pvp
    - performs decently in pve, i.e. target at least half of the score of our alliance #1 member score
    - has at least a few max out 2 star and at least one or two fully cover 3 star
    - is friendly and well mannered
    - preferably a mobile player due to facebook sharing but this is not a must

Thanks for reading!

Yeah! I meet all the requirements. Well except the 3* but that's what I'm working on. My 4* woebegone is kind of tearing apart from leveling 3* but I still always get above 600 in PvP.
  • Alliance: Total Carnage - we are looking for 3 daily players. We currently have 16 members out of 19 available slots and we are consisted of daily players. Looking for players with at least one level 100 character.
  • Tagstar87
    Tagstar87 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    The Nirvana alliance (19/20) is currently recruiting one member, would like to have someone in place before end of Cap's PVP. We usually finish T100 in PVP and are looking for someone who can contribute 600+ in these events. Apply in-game if interested, I will be checking game throughout day. Thanks!
  • Malorick wrote:
    Malorick wrote:
    1 spot still open

Locke and Load

We are currently more casual but still competitive and rank in top 140 alliance with 19 peoples.

We are searching for an active daily player who want to contribute to alliance ranking in both PvE and PvP.

We are a friendly group who are all active and like the game and have an active chat where we share our views about the events. We also arent going to boot you if you go on vacation or something - just let us know beforehand, we all have real lives outside of MPQ so no stress on this icon_e_smile.gif

No roster, age or requirement as long as you can put up consistent points. If you are actively in the transition from 2* to 3* it's sure it will be appreciated.

You don't have to be an hardcore player but we search players willing to be involved in the team for the long-term...
    ... and why not to for a return in top 100?

It's up to you!

If you are interested please pm me or post in the alliance thread to present yourself and your expectations about the game before applying to the alliance in game.

Malorick - Commander of Locke and Load

Still having one position free.

Hey Malorick, I am wondering if I might qualify for your Alliance icon_e_smile.gif I currently focus more on PVE and am trying to do really well on these events in order to facilitate boosting my 2* (and some 3*) characters so that I can do better in PVP. My current points and rank in the Prodigal Sun event is 16843 rank #7.

My roster is as follows:

Wolverine 2* = lvl 94
    Thor 2* = Level 78
    Daken 2* = lvl 62 (max 86, need more Iso-8)
    Black Widow 2* = lvl 62
    Storm 2* = lvl 62
    Black Panther 3* = lvl 60 (Max 76, need more Iso-8)
    The Punisher 3* = lvl 55
    Doctor Doom 3* = lvl 53
    Thor 3* = lvl 53
    Ares 2* = lvl 52 (max 78, need more Iso-8)

I have more than this, but a lot are base 3* that i need more to improve. These include IM40, Patch, Colossus, Hulk, Beast, BW Grey suit, Doc Oc, Sentry, Mag classic.

Please let me know if I may join your ranks icon_e_smile.gif My friend is also looking for an alliance if possible, she is currently rank 300 or so in the PVE event. thanks!
  • Looking for 2 members.We are already within top 100 range in Capt tourny with 2 members missing.If you wish to help this event or as a permanant member, PM or apply in game.Were a Private alli, Spider Men..Min. requirements are 600 each PVP and push for new releases in PVE.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Ars 199999 is looking to replace 1 consistently non-performing member.

We were top 100 in Season 1, Top 50 in Season 2, and #63 in Season 3, #74 in Season 4.

We don't care about PvE due to horrible end time to fellow Europeans. All we ask is you consistently get at least 600pt in each PvP. And able to have a good laugh. Missing or low scoring for an event or two is no problem since we understand real life / work takes precedence. Just give the alliance a shout out and we are good.

Please apply in-game and PM me your in-game name so the commander can approve.
  • Thieves Guild is looking for some new members. We recently had a couple people burn out after the last pve. Looking for people who typically score 500+ on pvp events and also contribute to pve, especially when there is a new character release. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions and/or apply in game. Thanks.
  • Teddybabes
    Teddybabes Posts: 66 Match Maker
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Teddybabes Still has 5 spots left. Want top be in a top 10 PVE alliance?

Looking for heavy PVE grinders!

For PVP we have an absolute 400 points minimum(many of us get to 600-700 or more). We aim for top 100 in PVP and are about #130 every time, so you still get the 1000 iso/50 hp rewards.

Roster is not important. Your grinding result in PVE is. Minimum is to make all rewards in the events.
This discussion has been closed.