Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2014
    Options
    We are full, thank you all for applying icon_e_biggrin.gif

Shake N Bake is a top 100 alliance. We are a great mix of casual, yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance! We are a very structured alliance, and vote to target events at our own personal forums that are linked in the picture of my signature (just click the pic!).

Expectations of the Alliance:

For PVP Everyone is expected to earn at least 450 in non-targeted pvp events and 550 in targeted pvp events. For PVE agents are expected to obtain within 75% of the average score of our alliance in targeted PVE events, but there are no expectations for non-targeted PVE events. I will post updates on this number randomly and when requested in in-game chat. Non-targeted PVE events have no requirements.

Agents will be kicked if:

They miss 2 non-targeted events in a month
    They miss 2 targeted events in a month.
    They miss an event without response/explaination.
    They have less than 6000 points in their PVP season total.

Replacements for a member can be found if a member let's me know that real life events are going to result in them being kicked, and that member will always be priority when a new spot is available.

If you are interested send me a list of your 2* and 3* characters with levels or request to join (if a spot hasn't been cleared yet) and send me a message that you have done so. Candidates must at least have a decent maxed out 2* roster and a few 3* characters in the 100s.
  • hurcules
    Options
    Ars 199999 is looking to fill 2 permanent spots due to retired members.

We were top 100 in Season 1, Top 50 in Season 2, and #63 in Season 3, #74 in Season 4.

We don't care about PvE due to horrible end time to fellow Europeans. All we ask is you consistently get at least 600pt in each PvP. And able to have a good laugh. Missing or low scoring for an event or two is no problem since we understand real life / work takes precedence. Just give the alliance a shout out and we are good.

Please apply in-game and PM me your in-game name so we can approve.
  • IAmTinyDot
    IAmTinyDot Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello - IggyFenton is still recruiting one permanent member for season VI. We are a fun group. Always a top 100 alliance and often top 50.

PvP requirements are 600+ and we finish PvE in top 100.

Please PM me with roster details if you are interested.

Tiny
  • DrWin
    DrWin Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    CubRob wrote:
    Night Watch has a few spots. We are a casual 20 member alliance looking for daily players. We do not have event score requirements, just play, have fun, and speak up on the chat (or send me a PM here) if real-life gets in the way. We do kick members who disappear without any sort of notification, hence the open spots.

If interested, join in game and I will add you as long as spots are available.

-Rob

Hey, I can't PM but I joined in game. Thanks
  • Alucard_I_Am
    Alucard_I_Am Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The spots have been filled for now but you can check our thread for the latest updates on openings. Thanks to those who applied.

Hello.

TerranDomimion has 2 spots open. We have been a top 100 alliance in every season so far. Currently in 171 in Children of the atom with only 18 players. We are pretty relaxed and know that real life gets in the ways sometimes and don't have any demands on scores for pvp just play daily.

You can post your interest here: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4644&start=1040 or apply to the alliance and our commanders will do their thing.
  • ETC alliance is a top 100 alliance with chill people who don't force you to do stuff. We need a semi-permanent person for Children of Atom who has at least 800 to boost us. Please let us know by PM right away.
  • Everyday player looking for a top 100 alliance. I put up 6-700 points in PVP and average around 9-9000 points in seasons. My team is as follows:

4*
    X-Force 120
    IW 86
    Fury 85

3*
    Punisher 130
    Steve Rogers 125
    Doctor Doom 125
    Hulk 110
    Falcon 105
    Hood 100
    Patch 94
    Sentry 91
    DD 90
    Storm Mohawk 80
    Ragnarock 80
    HT 78
    GSBW 78
    IMM40 76
    Loki 75
    Psylocke 75
    Thor (m) 70
    BP 66
    She Hulk 55
    Captain Marvel 55
    ***ETC

2*
    Ares, BW, magneto, Storm,Thor,Wolverine, 94
    Daken 80
    Bullseye 78
    Hawkeye 70
    ***ETC
  • Everyday player looking for a top 100 alliance. I put up 6-700 points in PVP and average around 9-9000 points in seasons. My team is as follows:

4*
    X-Force 120
    IW 86
    Fury 85

3*
    Punisher 130
    Steve Rogers 125
    Doctor Doom 125
    Hulk 110
    Falcon 105
    Hood 100
    Patch 94
    Sentry 91
    DD 90
    Storm Mohawk 80
    Ragnarock 80
    HT 78
    GSBW 78
    IMM40 76
    Loki 75
    Psylocke 75
    Thor (m) 70
    BP 66
    She Hulk 55
    Captain Marvel 55
    ***ETC

2*
    Ares, BW, magneto, Storm,Thor,Wolverine, 94
    Daken 80
    Bullseye 78
    Hawkeye 70
    ***ETC
  • We are a top alliance looking for one permanent member to take the 20th spot. We rank 27th in season 2 23rd in season 3, rank 29 in season 4 and rank 29 again in season 5.
    We do have some requirement but they are not extreme and should be achievable by most active player.
    We are looking for someone who:
    Active player and communicate well
    Friendly and well manner
    Have at least a few max out 2 star and at least one or two fully cover 3 star
    Can consistently achieve 600+ each pvp
    Perform decently in pve
    We also prefer mobile player due to facebook sharing but this is not a must

If you are looking for a strong alliance to be part of for the long term and think you fit our requirement, send me or Ackerlight a message.
    You can also apply in-game. Search for "Isolated".
  • stephie_k87
    stephie_k87 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Alliance full
  • Rage of Sparta looking 1 player:

We have free spot and who wants to be part of top alliance see the requirements below and pm here or on line

Requirements:

* Strong roster and the ability to average 700 + each pvp. Must be an active player as we strive to finish top 10 in PVP as we like that 5K ISO reward : ) For 600-700 is need only 1 hour to make that much points

* PVEs for new characters or rewards we want will be required to do just enough to get that alliance cover otherwise most are optional.

* Be a friendly,peaceful drama-free guy/girl who simply loves the game and wants to play and have fun chatting about casual things!

You can pm here of find me on Line (toxicagent)
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We're looking for a new permanent member for our laid back and fun loving top 1o alliance. If you think you can bring it and cash in on those sweet top 10 placement rewards, then hit me up.

We use Line to communicate and only ask that you put up 750+ each PVP (more is good too) and help us get top 100 in PVE.
  • We have openings for 2 PVPers to aim top 100 PVP icon_e_wink.gif

Requirements : min 750 per PVP.

PM or direct apply ingame.

Cheers.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    SKYNET IS RECRUITING!

We ranked 13th in season 5 and currently need 1 very strong player!

We're looking for someone who pushes each and every event for the betterment of the alliance and that can score bare minimum 900, preferably 1100+.
  • Honezy is a friends/family style alliance. We're not looking to be top 100, we just want to grow and have fun. Currently at 7 with one slot open, we don't mind being a stepping stone, just come play with us and don't be a jerk!
  • Rage of Sparta still searching 2 dedicated players see requirements in our thread... 700+ for pvp

We are in current pvp top 5 with 17 players only and at 7 place in season bracket !!

Pm here on find me on Line (toxicagent)
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Heros-R-Us, top 15 PvE, and top 75 in PvP. We are looking for a strong PvP player. You must maintain a minimum of 700 point avg in PvP. This will be a temporary position for a few weeks. Players preforming well could also become a permanent members.

P.M. me on here if interested.
  • One of our members, Fonzinho has decided to join X-Men 2. We will miss him in chat but we wish him all the best. Drop me a pm Fonzi I don't have your forum handle!

Hence, we are looking for one permanent member to take the free spot. We ranked 51st in season 1, 27th in season 2, 23rd in season 3 and 29th in season 4 as well as season 5.

We have some requirements but they are not extreme and should be achievable by most active players.

We are looking for someone with the following profile:

- is an active player and communicates well
    - is friendly and well mannered
    - has at least a few max out 2 star and at least one or two fully cover 3 star
    - can consistently achieve 600+ each pvp
    - performs decently in pve
    - preferably a mobile player due to facebook sharing but this is not a must

If you are looking for a strong alliance to be part of for the long term and think you fit our requirements, send Ackerlight or JustDangIt a message.

You can also apply in-game. Search for "Isolated". But please let us know you are pending!

Thanks for reading!
  • WrathOfAsgard currently has two spots open for Season 6. We had been top-50 for a couple of seasons, but we're probably dialling it back to top-100 this season. We use Line for alliance chat (ID: GrevenRache), so I can be reached there or via PM here. If you can put up 600+ per PvP and participate in pve, we'd love to have you.
  • WrathOfAsgard currently has two spots open for Season 6. We had been top-50 for a couple of seasons, but we're probably dialling it back to top-100 this season. We use Line for alliance chat (ID: GrevenRache), so I can be reached there or via PM here. If you can put up 600+ per PvP and participate in pve, we'd love to have you.
    Hey, I joined your alliance...i go by name Deadpoo92 ...Im able to score 600-700 points atm, so top 50 in PVE is easy for me.
This discussion has been closed.