Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Heros-R-Us, top 15 PvE, and top 75 in PvP. We are looking for a strong PvP player. You must maintain a minimum of 700 point avg in PvP. This will be a temporary position for a few weeks However, Players preforming well could also become a permanent members.

P.M. me on here if interested.

Also need player for Real Steel event if anyones intersted for a one day temp position.

EDIT; ...... position filled
  • AW Reloaded is looking for member to complete our roster. Top 100 in every season starting from the 2nd, we're trying to improve ourselves every round. If you can push to at least 600 points in PvP and have a good roster (at least a 2*->3* transition) we're interested in you! PM me or celciusdj, or apply directly in game (AW Reloaded, private alliance)
  • Silver Surfers is now recruiting!!

We are a Top 50 PVE alliance with a great group of members.

The minimum requirement to join is that you must get all progression rewards in PVE, and finish the PVP season with 4000 points.

If you interested PM me for further details icon_e_smile.gif
  • Richmen Shield is recruiting for Season VI: 2 spots open

Ground rules of the Alliance:
    1) Stay active
    2) Obtain 500+ on PvP
    3) Fight hard in selected PvE
    4) Be friendly and respectful
    5) Follow Alliance Thread

If you are looking for a friendly but competitive alliance, please send me a PM or apply in game.
  • Need one more person for the alliance "Glorious Death" . Sitting at 19 of 20. One more solid player, must be able to get at a minimum of 300 points in All pvp events. Must also have at least one team of 2 stars. Preferably with a couple 3 stars on the way up. Monetary purchases aren't required but are appreciated. Send me a message on line if you have any questions. And send a request to the alliance. Hope to see you soon.
  • Rage of Sparta :

Still searching 1 or 2 dedicated players see requirements in our thread...we ask if u can put 750+ for pvp ...alliance cover is guaranteed

We are in current at place 12 in season bracket with 19 players !!

Pm here on find me on Line (toxicagent)

We finish Real Steel pvp at 11 place with 19 players we miss top 10 only for 200 pts ..I'm sure we can be top 10 with one more good dedicated player if u think that u can be that player pm here or on Line my ID on line is toxicagent
  • Thor82
    Thor82 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nick-Thor wrote:
    Silver Surfers is now recruiting!!

We are a Top 50 PVE alliance with a great group of members.

The minimum requirement to join is that you must get all progression rewards in PVE, and finish the PVP season with 4000 points.

If you interested PM me for further details icon_e_smile.gif

Hi Nick, i meet all the requirements. I'm very active. I'll apply my name is "Soapville"
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    LOST GHOSTS and LOST GHOSTS 2 is recruiting ...

Top 25 Alliance looking for one ...

- daily players with strong rosters that can scores 700+ ( 1000+ are even better )

- doing well on pve ( we only aiming top 100 on pve to prevent burnt out icon_e_biggrin.gif )

LOST GHOSTS 2 - as sister alliance - still new but aiming top 50 by the end of the season ( top 100 as realistic target )

Also looking for one ...

The requirements are :

- daily players with 500+ as minimum but willing to push more and do better with a chance to moved on main alliance if you improving and can scores 900+ consistently

- individual push on pve cause it's not required

We don't push members to play hard and jeopardizing your job, your life or even your marriage ... Lol icon_e_biggrin.gif

So ... If you're looking for competitive but pressure free and have a sister Alliance ... And also have FB chat...

Then you're looking on the right alliance ... icon_e_biggrin.gif

Just PM me if you're interested or send me a message on FB or LINE for quick response ...

FB : https://m.facebook.com/jimmy.newtron.355

LINE ID : newtron14
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hi,

Bart Simpson need 1 more hero to help us break top 100 PVP.
    A hero means he's able to score 800+ per PVP icon_mrgreen.gif

PM or direct apply ingame.

Thx.

EDIT : FULL ATM.
  • Are you looking for an active and fun alliance to be a part of? Come join Real Spartans. We are an active group that like to **** and kick some **** in all the events. The only requirement we have is that you are a daily player. Message me if you are interested.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    SKYNET is recruiting!

Just had someone leave right before smash hit ended *coughbeelzebubcough* We still managed 16th with 19/20.

Looking for someone who scores at least 800 per event. PM if interested.
  • Lacydog69
    Options
    Destros Posse is looking for new members.

We have consistently been top 100 in season, and for the Fury seasons we were top 50.

We would love someone who is dedicated, and can score at the bare minimum 500 per PvP, though going higher is always appreciated.

We use the Kakao app for alliance chat, and though we are some laid back people, we never forget to layeth the smackdown on PvPs.

If you're interested, don't hesitate! PM TODAY!!!
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Weare complete thanks

Locke and Load

We are currently more casual but still competitive and rank in top 150 alliance with 18 peoples.

We are searching for an active daily player who want to contribute to alliance ranking in both PvE and PvP.

We are a friendly group who are all active and like the game and have an active chat where we share our views about the events. We also arent going to boot you if you go on vacation or something - just let us know beforehand, we all have real lives outside of MPQ so no stress on this icon_e_smile.gif

No roster, age or requirement as long as you can put up consistent points. If you are actively in the transition from 2* to 3* it's sure it will be appreciated.

You don't have to be an hardcore player but we search players willing to be involved in the team for the long-term...
    ... and why not to for a return in top 100?

It's up to you!

If you are interested please pm me or post in the alliance thread to present yourself and your expectations about the game before applying to the alliance in game.

Malorick - Commander of Locke and Load
  • Hi all,

Lost Legion is currently looking for 1 member. We used to be a top 25 alliance but the alliance have decided to lay back and be casual for the meantime. Our current goals have shifted to at least top 100 in all events so rest assured we will still be aiming for alliance cover rewards.

Even though we are playing casual, and with only 19 members, we still finished top 50 in Smash Hit PvP. So if you can put up 600-800 pts in pvp and can put up good points in pve we'll be glad to have you.

Please send us your applications directly in game or send me a pm(will try to reply the soonest possible)
  • Stark Industry is looking for members! There are 11 slots available. We are looking for people who are daily players and enjoy playing the game. We are looking to be in the top 200 in events. We used to be in the top 200 until some members got burned out. I am looking to build another team of players. If you are interested search for Stark Industry and ask to join.
  • hurcules
    Options
    Ars 199999 is looking to replace 1 consistently non-performing member.

We were top 100 in Season 1, Top 50 in Season 2, and #63 in Season 3, #74 in Season 4.

We don't care about PvE due to horrible end time to fellow Europeans. All we ask is you consistently get at least 600pt in each PvP. And able to have a good laugh. Missing or low scoring for an event or two is no problem since we understand real life / work takes precedence. Just give the alliance a shout out and we are good.

Please apply in-game and PM me your in-game name so the commander can approve.
  • Isolated has a permanent member position available. Our alliance ranked 51st in season 1, 27th in season 2, 23rd in season 3 and 29th in season 4 as well as season 5.

There are a few requirements but they are not extreme and should be achievable by most active players.

So, the ideal candidate has the following profile:

- is an active player and communicates well
    - is friendly and well mannered
    - has at least a few max out 2 star and at least one or two fully cover 3 star
    - can consistently achieve 600+ each pvp
    - performs decently in pve
    - preferably a mobile player due to facebook sharing but this is not a must

If you are looking for a strong alliance to be part of for the long term and think you fit our requirements, send Ackerlight or JustDangIt a message.

You can also apply in-game. Search for "Isolated". But please let us know you are pending!

Thanks for reading!
  • lilskywalker
    lilskywalker Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ackerlight,

It will not allow me to send you a private message. I did put in a pending request to join. Same name as my profile nsme. My alliance went casual and I was tired of hitting 700 points in PVP and finishing out of the top 100.

Please consider me.
  • Bloo_Alliance
    Bloo_Alliance Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Bloo Alliance here. We are currently top 100 for the season but are looking to get closer to top 50. We are looking for someone who currently has at least 2900 points in the season. We are PvP mandatory and PvE optional. PM me if you would like to join.

-Bloo

blueflag.pngblueflag.pngblueflag.png
  • SnickerDog
    Options
    Looking for one player to fill out our 20 person alliance.
    We're currently top 100 for the season with 19 players.
    Been top-100 for every event in the past few months.
    No mandatory scores - just play hard.
    Looking for someone with a good "Heavy Metal" score to help us make a push.
    Search for: MBB FORUM BR
This discussion has been closed.