Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Django Unbuffed is looking for a full season temp for Season VI that may become a permanent roster spot for Season VII if space opens up. We're looking for a star.pngstar.pngstar.png player that can commit to helping us retain our top 10 alliance status throughout the whole season. We're not asking for top end scores, but 1100-1300 points/PVP should be where you aim for even if you end up falling short. Come play in a fun loving top alliance with top players.
    XddAE1F.jpg
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    blackflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png
    S.T.E.A.L.T.H is looking for a new member!

We are a top 50 alliance with an active (and talkative) player base and we're looking to add a dedicated MPQer to our ranks.

We don't have any roster requirements (though max 2* -> 3* transitioning is favored) nor do we demand you meet a certain goal every event but consistent play is expected and appreciated. Our members typically average around 700-800 per PvP if that gives you an idea of what we're hoping to see. PvE is important to many of us as well so even though you may not get top 50 or 100 we at least expect you put in your time and keep the alliance score well within the top 100 range. Time off is expected and will not be looked down upon as long as we know whats up and that you'll be gone.

That said, any interested parties please PM me with your in-game name and alliance (if you have one). Detail your averages and playstyle please.

There is no longer an opening in S.T.E.A.L.T.H at this time, but thanks to those of you who expressed interest in joining!
    blackflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    SKYNET is looking for a couple members to replace 2 Season V retirees. We are a top 50 alliance that has finished 25th and 13th over the last two seasons.

We don't have hard minimums for PvP or PvE, but we do expect to finish top 100 in all events. Typically our collective enthusiasm for the game takes care of that. We are also aware people have lives outside of MPQ, so time off isn't an issue as long as there is communication. We just ask for regular/consistent play that insures the group remains a top 50 alliance. Our members range from averaging 700 to 1200+ per PvP to give you an idea of our make-up. We are looking to replace one of our higher scorers, so unless another rock-star steps into one of the openings, we'll be looking for people who can hit the 800+ range in both spots.

PM me or DuckyV if you are interested.

You can also chat us up in our recruitment thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14301
  • Are you tired of being a mortal?

Are you tired of finishing 1st in your alliance but the alliance fails to meet you goals?

Become one with the Rage and wreak havoc on mortals in your path. Join IMMORTAL RAGE.

We don't ask for your life or your bank, we just want you to earn great rewards for the hard work you've already put in. We are a 40 Immortals alliance. Seek me for the passage to be an Immortal and I'll void you from my rage.

Become one with Immortal Rage.

UNFRACTURE
  • Bloo_Alliance
    Options
    The Bloo Alliance is once again looking. We have spots 19 and 20 currently available. We are PvP focused and PvE is optional. We are looking for players that score 700+ and finished last season with at least 6500 points. Find us in-game under "Bloo Alliance" or PM me here.

Thanks icon_e_biggrin.gif

-Bloo blueflag.png
  • IAmTinyDot
    IAmTinyDot Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    IggyFenton is currently recruiting one member for our alliance. We are a friendly PVP focused alliance, though our members have come to expect a top 100 finish in PVE as well. We finished 56th for season v.

Our current requirements are 600+ in PVP, but the guy we are losing is a 700+ guy so that would be preferable to take us to the next level.

If you are interested, PM me with roster and past score details.

Tiny
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Shake N Bake is a top 100 alliance. We are a great mix of casual, yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance! We are a very structured alliance, and vote to target events at our own personal forums that are linked in the picture of my signature (just click the pic!).

Expectations of the Alliance:

For PVP Everyone is expected to earn at least 450 in non-targeted pvp events and 550 in targeted pvp events. For PVE agents are expected to obtain within 75% of the average score of our alliance in targeted PVE events, but there are no expectations for non-targeted PVE events. I will post updates on this number randomly and when requested in in-game chat. Non-targeted PVE events have no requirements.

Agents will be kicked if:

They miss 2 non-targeted events in a month
    They miss 2 targeted events in a month.
    They miss an event without response/explaination.
    They have less than 6000 points in their PVP season total.

Replacements for a member can be found if a member let's me know that real life events are going to result in them being kicked, and that member will always be priority when a new spot is available.

If you are interested send me a list of your 2* and 3* characters with levels or request to join (if a spot hasn't been cleared yet) and send me a message that you have done so. Candidates must at least have a decent maxed out 2* roster and a few 3* characters in the 100s.
  • Apply to private alliance nJusticeLeague. We were ranked #21 in season 5 and looking for a replacement that can hit min 700 pvps. Life matters. Awesome alliance with active chats.
  • Terran Dominion, one of the original forums alliances, is looking for 5 players who can put up 600 points in (almost) every PvP. Developing rosters welcome! Friendly, low-pressure alliance - we just want to stay top 100 season icon_e_wink.gif
  • Army of Sparta need 1 or 2 more players spots are filling fast so if you are interested to join check our requirements and pm here or find me in Line my user ID is toxicagent
  • Hi all,

We are RDex, an established alliance looking to recruit 3 new members recently vacated.

We are no world beaters, we just ask members to play daily to increase members awards.

We place reasonably well in events (100-200) and don't take things too seriously. Though we are trying to push for top 100 finishes.

We're a friendly bunch and have a mixture of experienced players with good rosters and newer players to the game.

If this sounds good to you, look us up...

Pradelski
    (RDex Commander)
  • Bart Simpson (16/18) have 2 open slot.

PM or direct apply ingame.

Thanks.
  • We currently have two open spots. PM me if interested, elfritobandito9 (in game Theralif1) Great group, friendly people. Competitive but we understand real life. A few good people will get us in the top 100. We focus on PVE.

Rules:

1. You cannot be inactive in any alliance event for more than 2 days (if you will be unable to play and you let us know, as long as it's a reasonable amount of time it's okay. Just let us know!)
    2. You must post scores for every Alliance event.
    3. Due to the matchmaking we have made pvp optional. While it is highly recommended that you get 300 at least for your token, it is not required until matchmaking is fixed.
    4. Scores for Story/PVE events must be 1/3rd of the highest progression reward or higher.

We want people to have fun and not kill themselves on the game, but at the same time, we want to win some good stuff! So let's all put a good effort and try to get into those top spots!
  • Our Private alli. Spider Men has 3 of our 20 spots empty.We are a casual hardcore group of vets, as long as everyone is getting covers, were happy..lol. Only requirements are 600 per PVP and push for new chacters in PVE.If interested and are atleast leveling your first 3 star and can commit to one season, send me a PM here or apply in game.TY AresWr4th icon_twisted.gif
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you are still looking for an alliance, we would love to have you aboard icon_e_biggrin.gif

A little about us:

Shake N Bake is a top 100 alliance. We are a great mix of casual, yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance! We are a very structured alliance, and vote to target events at our own personal forums that are linked in the picture of my signature (just click the pic!).

Expectations of the Alliance:

For PVP Everyone is expected to earn at least 450 in non-targeted pvp events and 550 in targeted pvp events. For PVE agents are expected to obtain within 75% of the average score of our alliance in targeted PVE events, but there are no expectations for non-targeted PVE events. I will post updates on this number randomly and when requested in in-game chat. Non-targeted PVE events have no requirements.

Agents will be kicked if:

They miss 2 non-targeted events in a month
    They miss 2 targeted events in a month.
    They miss an event without response/explaination.
    They have less than 6000 points in their PVP season total.

Replacements for a member can be found if a member let's me know that real life events are going to result in them being kicked, and that member will always be priority when a new spot is available.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Thanks to Euro end-time burnout, Thunderkittens are on the hunt for a new awesome person.

All we ask is that you put up at least 600 points in every PVP event and talk to us in our GroupMe chat - you don't need to have a bout of verbal diarrhea (we've got that covered already icon_lol.gif ) but we would like to know if you've having any real life problems that might impact your ability to play. Life happens, but as long as we know why you're not playing we'll be cool with it.

If that sounds reasonable shoot a PM (if you can) to either me, ironsmudgie, or Derick, or just leave a reply in our recruiting thread and someone will get back to you.
  • icejon wrote:
    icejon wrote:
    icejon wrote:
    ETC is a top 100 alliance looking for a 20th player to fill out our roster.

If you're sick of the requirements of top 50 alliances, and your wife, girlfriend and/or kids miss you, join ETC!

Our members have mentioned some of the reasons why we are so great.

-We know our members can get around 650 points for PVP playing less than 2.5hrs a day
    -We let you play casually, no stress, no fuss and still make top 100 alliance rewards for everyone
    -We don't force u to add strangers on facebook, chat all the time, grind useless PVE, make quotas, or coach you like a schoolgirl
    -We are well organized, private 20 man group, with only two commanders
    -You can see our progress at bit.ly/ETC_Alliance

I'd like you to join ETC, and put in 650-725 points a PVP, do what you want with PVE and live your life to the fullest.

ETC now has one opening, looking for a chill PVP player to join us.

We are still looking for 2 chill players, please let me know.

ETC has two immediate openings. If you wanna chill but can get 650 in each pvp without effort, PM me.
  • russreid91
    russreid91 Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dark Saviors is now recruiting as we have a member that is stepping down at the end of the Deadpool PvE.

Looking for daily casual-hardcore players. By definition, you MUST participate in all tournaments with the emphasis on PvP. We communicate daily so you should also be able to have some fun with your alliance mates. We still have past members who stay in touch for the camaraderie.

We are a top 50 alliance and so we are looking for help to stay in the top 50

Alliance requirements:
    - Should have a minimum of 5 max-level 2* characters and transitioning your way to playable 3*, roster depth is important to be able to compete in the PvEs and Temp Healing era.
    - Should meet the requirement for PVE tournaments (they vary depending on the type and difficulty).
    - MUST keep in touch with alliance and keep us posted if they can not make ANY event (season 6 or PVE) through forums or LINE app communication [which is mandatory to have], as they will have to temp leave to maintain our ranks in each event, to keep it fair to all alliance members.

Season 6 Requirements:
    -Looking for players who can obtain at least 700 points in each S6 PVP event, although our minimum requirement for participation is 500 points.

For those interested in joining, please PM me.

Our current Deadpool vs MPQ rank is 32
    Our Season 5 rank was 21st
  • CubRob
    CubRob Posts: 74 Match Maker
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Update - Full

Night Watch has a few spots. We are a casual 20 member alliance looking for daily players. We do not have event score requirements, just play, have fun, and speak up on the chat (or send me a PM here) if real-life gets in the way. We do kick members who disappear without any sort of notification, hence the open spots.

If interested, join in game and I will add you as long as spots are available.

-Rob
  • AW Reloaded is looking for a long term new member to replace one that is leaving after Children of the Atom. We have a 600 point minimum for PvP and are looking to find someone who plays a bit of PvE as well. We have been a top 100 alliance for a while now and would like to continue that trend so if you are interested let me know!
This discussion has been closed.