Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• SnickerDog wrote:
    Looking for one player to fill out our 20 person alliance.
    We're currently top 100 for the season with 19 players.
    Been top-100 for every event in the past few months.
    No mandatory scores - just play hard.
    Looking for someone with a good "Heavy Metal" score to help us make a push.
    Search for: MBB FORUM BR

Looking to get out of my current lazy alliance. I'm still pretty new but am really active and sick of scoring as high or higher than most of the others in my alliance who have insanely highly leveled covers and aren't using them. Looking to grow with an active alliance hungry to get after it! If it's cool, I'd like to run with you guys and if I'm not up to your standards, you can cut me.
  • Checkerdude
    Options
    All-Stars is looking for a 20th member to join the team. We are close to top 100 for Daken. Please join so we all win! PM me if interested.
  • King Slim will be cleaning out some inactive members. Cap currently at 19 and we finish top 500 even with 1/3 not participating. There will be 5 - 6 slots opening up tomorrow. Fairly casual alliance with decent chat and we expect everyone to participate in PVP tournaments with a minimum score of 200. Message me if interested.
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Rage of Sparta need 2 good players who can put 700- 800 or more of course who can in pvp and have good roster to participate in pve too when new character is released.. We have temporary players who decide to leave and we search for permanent members !!

We finish Heavy Metal pvp at 8 place and we want to do that again in Fatal Attraction..who dont want that 5K ISO right icon_e_smile.gif And we are top 10 in season 6 bracket with 18 members !!

Are you that person what we need if you thinks you can be Spartan then dont wait pm here or find me on Line my ID is toxicagent

We are an awesome family of casual hardcore players. Thank you for your consideration. I get a lot of applicants I will try to respond to all of you ASAP.
  • HELLO, name of the guild is crushinator. We are hovering at 100 overall with 18 players. We focus on pve however we have a min pvp requirment that we make top 100 on the season . If you are interested. Message me on line ATMATECHNIQUE" OR send join request to crushinator .
    We have 2 spots to fill by the end of this doc event
  • Alliance name: Krazyloc33
    20 slot alliance looking for active players.
    Line is a must. Apply in game or msg me.
  • CubRob
    CubRob Posts: 74 Match Maker
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Update 10/1 - Night Watch has another spot open. We are a 20 member casual alliance. We have no score requirements or rules other than to have fun, be a daily player, and let us know if life gets in the way.

Please apply in game. Basically first come first served.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5deadlybane looking for a member after Ldaken pvp. We need someone who's able to hit 650 per pvp. There's no requirement for pve in banes.

Those interested, pls contact me through forum pm.
  • Lazy Killers is lookin for 7 more people,

casual alliance, no set point requirements for anything, just that you're playing/in an alliance for a reason. inactives might as well be single playin', so they get the boot.
    first come, first dressed, while spots last.

ingame name is beelzebub.
  • Juicyfruit1
    Options
    We are currently looking for experienced and transitional players for The Best and our newly created group The Next Best. We are a fun but goal oriented group who consistently are in the top 50 in both PVP & PVE events. We now have some tenured players who would like to step back a bit but who will lead the Next Best, focusing on giving opportunity to 2* transitional players. We will also shuffle between the two groups depending on player scores.
    Both groups require communication and the use of the Line app for group chat. It does make the game more fun when we can get to know each other and the in game chat is sub par at best:-)
    Scoring requirements-
    550 req for pvp and 50% of leader score for pve. (Main Alliance)
    400 req for pvp and 50% of leader score for pve. (New Alliance)

If this sounds like a good fit for you please PM your top five roster spots, season score, and current PVP & PVE scores.
    You can check out our past scores [url=athttp://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10711&start=40&hilit=the+best+members]athttp://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... st+members[/url]
  • WrathOfAsgard has a spot opening up whenever we get a qualified applicant. We're top 100 in both PvP and PvE, and only require 600+ in PvP and active participation in PvE. Alliance chat is on Line, I can be reached there anytime (ID: GrevenRache). I'm available to add you before or after Fatal Attraction.
  • ISO Illuminati is looking for one applicant. Please PM me with the following details:

PVE/PVP Focus:
    PVE Average Rank:
    PVP Average Rank:
    PVP Average Point Total:

Also, please list the top five of your of your roster as follows:

Char Name:
    Lvl:
    Covers (x/x/x):

We expect daily players only. We are mainly focused on PVP, but will play PVE for new characters. We fall between rank 100 and 150. We're slowly trimming off the inactives and adding active members that post at least 300, but we're shooting for a 500 minimum.
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    TOP 25 ALLIANCE XMENACE LOOKING FOR SOME NEW RECRUITS TIRED OF BEING LED WEAK COMMANDERS THAN COME TO XMENACE WE HAVE 3 COMMANDERS IF YOUR SEASON SCORE IS HIGHER THAN A COMMANDERS YOU TAKE THEIR SPOT THAT SIMPLE WE ASK FOR 700PLUS PER PVP ,SO IF YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES HIT ME UP ON THE LINE HARADA78 OR SEARCH GROUP XMENACE
  • darthmental
    Options
    Top 50 Alliance Looking for 1!

Hello Everyone,

My alliance (mega active) is looking for a player to join us to replace a player leaving due to personal commitments. This is a great opportunity to jump into a competitive alliance!

We ranked 19th in Season 3 and 30th in Season 4, and 15th in Season 5. We generally finish pvp events in the top 25. For pve we finish in the top 75.

We have been Top 100 for every season and have the shiny Nick Fury covers to show for it.

We use the Line app for alliance chat and communications. While Line is not mandatory, it is highly advisable as this is our main communication tool. We are a social group but if you want to be silent that is fine as well

We have minimal turnover as the main core of the alliance has been with us since the beginning of Season 1. The alliance is not hardcore but also not super casual. I would say we are competitively laid back. We want to prevent burnout!

We have a very easily attainable minimum requirements of 8000 season score and 600 per pvp event score.

Please let me know if you would be interested by messaging me with your Season 5 score and main roster.

You can contact me using my email if you cannot pm me here.....darthmental@gmail.com. Also if you use the Line app, my userid is darthmental

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon!
  • ETC is looking for a quick member who has 700 points in fatal attraction who wants to join in and get top 100 bonus. We are a chill group who doesn't care about anything except for 650 pvp scores. We don't whine or nag you for points as long as you can deliver 650 points every pvp.
  • X_FARCE13 is looking for a solid daily player. Our minimum requirements are 600 or better for PvP. PvE is a case by case. We will need you after Fatal Attraction ends. Please have 2k or better season score. No noobs please. We cannot afford to carry people. So if you're interested in getting some extra covers and ISO/HP, send me a PM.
  • Teddybabes
    Teddybabes Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    TEDDYBABES have a spot right now. You need PVP 700+ and a lot of grinding in PVE. We are ranked #21 in PVE and are going for top 10.
    Find us and join now for this PVP awards! icon_e_smile.gif
    Use ingame chat and say hi!

Phattbass on kik
  • hi,

Need 2 crew esp for PVPers. Required 750+ per PVP to help us break top 100 PVP.

we're #113 @fatal attr pvp.
    ORHqYg0.png
    Safe top 50 atm on heroic PVE (#11 atm)
    7CFlE7a.png

PM me/jzahm.
    thx.
  • Richmen Shield is recruiting for Season VI: 2 spots open

Ground rules of the Alliance:
    1) Stay active
    2) Obtain 500+ on PvP
    3) Fight hard in selected PvE
    4) Be friendly and respectful
    5) Follow Alliance Thread

If you are looking for a friendly but competitive alliance, please send me a PM or apply in game.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Agent Archer is looking to fill 2 positions. Recently lost two players due to burn out and medical reasons.
    General summary: PvE on own terms, alliance-focused push on most PvPs (members vote on Line chat application). Min of 600+ PvP
    We are successful in getting the top 100 alliance reward when we push.

More details here: http://d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10372

Edit: Spots Filled
This discussion has been closed.