Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Void looking for a 20th member. You must be active and get at least 400+ at Versus Events.

We are public now, just apply.

Thanks.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pacifist Crush (private) is looking to fill 2 or 3 slots (currently 11/13). Looking for players active in both PVP and PVE.

Recommended (but not required) to send me a message on here to improve chances of being accepted.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    IT Crowd is full at 18. We are working on adding the final two slots, and hope to have them soon.

Fodder
  • darthmental
    darthmental Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for 2 active daily players to join our ranks. We are currently an alliance that has 15 slots and are shooting for 20 very soon.

We use the Line app to communicate and we have a very social and fun atmosphere. We are looking for players that place consistently in the top 100 individually in both the PVE and PVP events. We are not hardcore but we do like to have decent results.

We have members from all over the world and are a fun, laid back bunch that like to play the game.

We are closing in on top 100 in both the heroic venom events! Come help us get there and be part of a rising alliance!

Our private alliance name is - mega active

message me before you apply please.
  • Alliance name: Uber

My friend and I started our own Alliance. We are two highly active players, constantly sending each other allies rewards.

We're such huge fans, we went to PAX East this year and frequented the Marvel Puzzle Quest booth quite often.

We're looking to fill out our ranks with other daily players. We both play this game during our work commutes and before bed. We hope you do the same. If we fill out, we can expand from there.

Alliance name: Uber
  • Hi

I'm looking to join an active alliance. I play every day when I can, I'm fairly chilled.

Let me know.
  • ISIS has opened another roster slot. Most players are in the 2*-3* transition or have multiple high level 3*s. This will be the 16th slot.
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Alliance "Comando Kiwi" is looking for a 1 player to fill the 20th slot. We are 19/20 right now.

We've been top100 until last week and we are looking for a last active player to return to that position again (currently top 100 on deadly venom). Our most active players are working on their 3* and doing the transition from 2 to 3*, so it would be nice to have someone on the same situation like help each other. We are looking for activity more than rooster. The covers will come if we top 100 icon_e_wink.gif

Just search the alliance on the private section and apply if you are active, if the roster is filled with high lvl 2* and some 3* covers will be fine
  • darthmental
    darthmental Posts: 104
    Options
    Currently in the top 100 of the Deadly Heroic Event. Looking for a 15th member to keep us there. Come get the Blue Captain America Cover for free!

We are a fun and active group!

If you just want to stay for the event that is fine as well.

The alliance is named - mega active
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    One spot open in Krazyloc33. Please be active

Edit..... Spot filled
  • I am looking for active members for Team Skunk. Bonus if you keep pet skunks, but not required icon_e_wink.gif I play daily, so does my boyfriend. Looking to open more slots if I can get members who are actually active.
  • Salmon Paw
    Options
    New Alliance ActiveEventPpl is looking for people, we have 8 slots right now but will be growing. We will be looping a few other active players in as well. Tired of people not putting in anything on the events? We want to win some cards and points, join us! icon_e_smile.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pandas of DOOM is looking for two members w/ good scores specifically for Venom Deadly please apply ingame tonight for a chance at captain america blue skills!
    MSG me your score or just apply in game thanks!
  • Flume
    Flume Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    RBH looking for one more member to make 20!
    Good group of active players looking for the same.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Done, thanks!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    XStatiX is looking for our 18th member. We are currently top 50 in the Deadly PVE and just outside the top 100 for the normal mode, so hopefully looking for someone that can help boost us into top 100 there.

Update: spot has been filled.
  • Flume wrote:
    RBH looking for one more member to make 20!
    Good group of active players looking for the same.

Hi! I want to apply for the final spot in your alliance. I consider myself an active player who's currently transitioning to 3* characters. I consistently place in the top 10 in PvP events.
  • Fun Police is looking for a new member. We are currently top 50 in the deadly event with only 17 players and are soloing the easy heroic but are not top 100 in that because well... 'deadly'. If you have a good roster, a good attitude and top 10 pvp and pve then apply now... on the Alliance section of the app... not here. I'll not be replying to pms.
    Ty
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Options
    Team Thunder is looking for it's 12th member. Looking for a player that is transitioning to a 3* team.
    Biggest requirement is that you are a daily player.

It's a public group
  • We have 4 open spots. We are ranked right around 100 in the venom event with only. 13 people please join us
This discussion has been closed.