Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• ahem_
    ahem_ Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2014
    Options
    We have one more spot open in our private alliance that we're looking to fill with an active player. Right now our efforts are focused on the Smash PvP and steadily moving up the ranks.

Private Alliance: Iso-lated
    Must be active

Applicants please post or pm me your alias so I know who you are icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Salmon Paw
    Options
    ActiveEventPpl

We are a new Alliance with 7/12 spots and still growing! We are looking for active players for the events. I realize the name is not the most exciting, but it's meant to attract players that want to win some cards and hero points. Look us up, and come play with us! icon_e_smile.gif
  • We are looking for a replacemet player to join our 20 member alliance. We always manage top 100 and run a no pressure alliance. Only rule is to be active and to let us know if your going to be away for an alliance event icon_e_smile.gif

Let me know by pm if interested and put in a ingame application for Chaos Rising if you are.

****Position filled, thanks for the interest, will post again if another spot becomes available****
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Shake N Bake has expanded again. We are an 18 member alliance with continued intentions of expanding. Three spots are open so you are able to search for Shake N Bake in game and send me a request to join. Do that then PM me your in game name (even if it is your name in the forums). This is because I am only recruiting forum members (to enhance communication of expectations through forums). Recruiting will take place before the end of the next event.

I will recruit the 3 new members 2 hours before Smash Hit ends so our new members are blessed with a tasty green torch icon_e_wink.gif

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there will be expectations for participating in events. In PVE story events (like Unstable Iso) your point total can be no lower than 15% less than the alliances' average by Sunday morning (the last day of the event). This will ensure everyone is pulling their weight for these events and that we get the very valuable covers these events usually have.

For weekly PVP events (excluding lightning rounds of course) members are expected to participate in those in which the alliance has targeted. An event is targeted when I, or others, feel that the alliance can benefit from pushing that event. This gives members a break from playing every event while ensuring important covers are still obtained. Members are expected to earn at least 250 points in a targeted PVP event.

If expectations are not met, that member will be kicked from the alliance. Exceptions are made if your roster lacked needed characters.
  • Big 2 has one open spot, being an active player is the only requirement, thanks
  • Salmon Paw
    Options
    ActiveEventPpl

We are filling up quickly, 13/18 slots currently. Looking for daily players for events. Let's win some cards and hero points! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • The_Fold is looking for 13th member

We are looking for a member with, at least, close to max 2* team.

You have to be active, its expected of you to contribute your part to the alliance, maybe buy a slot (instant invite for the ones who wants to buy alliance slot (1400HP currently))

1/13 alliance points in events is expected to come from you in PVE and PVP events.

Post in our forum thread your IGN and current rooster.
  • BackDoorBettys want you!

We are currently recruiting for our alliance! Lucky you icon_e_wink.gif

A few requirements to be a BDB:

•Must maintain a personal score of 300 or higher in alliance based PvP events. PvE score requirements are announced the day of the event. (We try to be fair in picking that number due to it changing every time a new PvE starts)
    •Have "line app" (it's a chat app, so everyone can talk no matter what mobile phone you have) The in game chat is not so hot.
    •Must have a open sense of humor, we are a bunch of guys and yes girls, that have been friends for years. So it gets fun. And we love to have like minded people!

Your covers really don't matter to us. (Though it will help you in swaying our vote if you have 85s-141s-230s, ha!) Again, make sure you can hold a 300 score or higher.

So far we have been in the top 10-100 over all alliance scores! icon_e_smile.gif

I've invested tons of cash into opening up member spots. I just want to make sure they goto good people. Because really, in the long run we all get to reep the benefits, snagging free 3-4 star covers!

(20 of 20 members, thank you to asdfghjkl111 for buying the last 2 spots!)
    One of our members is leaving to focus on work (Here at BDB we always put life first)
    So with him leaving, we would like you to fill our hole!

Varga81 is my line app name also.

Get at us!

BIG REACH AROUND to all the BDBs that kicked **** this weekend! Way to go!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Team Skunk just opened another two spots. We are all daily players who are working on our 3star characters and have at least a few level 85s. Looking for active members. We don't have point requirements, but everyone benefits from your participation, so we just ask that you do so when able.

*edit. Looks like we are full for now until I get enough HP for the next slot. Welcome to our new members icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hey guys/girls if your looking for an alliance to join look no further!!

We are currently sitting at 19/20 and we are looking for our last member!

Requirments :

At least two 3*s that are maxed or at close to it. 100+
    At least three 2*s maxed
    A strong roster is a must!
    Large number of covers for character powers.
    Large number of characters ( we want you to be able to play in multi events )
    Will contribute in events!!

We are a fun loving group of players who share the same passion for the game and have been enjoying reaping the rewards of being members of this alliance for some time now! We are trying to consistently get in the top 50! Usually end events in top 100 or higher! (Lots of covers/ISO/HP) Also many members are taking advantage of the Facebook aspect of the game as well,earning even more rewards!

If joining us sounds good to you and you think you have somthing to bring to the team PM me or join in-game and we can see what happens!

Milrus : Marvel Heros team leader
  • Top 100 alliance : CorporateNacho

Looking for member number 19!
    - Must be daily player
    - Must have Fun ( we are consistent and competitive but NOT hardcore )
    - Be ready to rock and roll on the new PVE event!
    Prefer Roster to have at least on LvL100

What do you get?? A Torch cover if you get back to me I time we are in T100 in current PVP

Hopsonia in Game

PM If interested!
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    XStatiX are looking for someone to become member number 18. We are looking for active players. We are competitive (top 50 and top 100 in Venom) but we understand there has to be a balance between life and the game. Good communication is important. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Edit: Slot filled.
  • Tagstar87
    Tagstar87 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Nirvana, private alliance, is looking for its eighth member. Apply in-game or send me a PM. Looking to add teammate before the end of the Hulk event.

Thanks!
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    "Comando Kiwi" private alliance is looking for 1 player. Our core players are starting the transition from 2 to 3 *, with some 3* high lvl already. We are semicasual Alliance, with 14-15 players really active and trying to stay in the top 100. We are looking for an active player with similar roster.

Look for us on the private tab.

Edit: filled, thanks
  • Fun Police is #110th in the Hulk tournament... that's no good is it? .. We will be making a final push in the next 2 hours to break top #100 for the Torch cover.. we have just bought our final two slots you can be the 19th and 20th person and have that cover too... IF you are an active, mature player, with a good points total in the Hulk tourney. Message me here and or/ apply directly..do it now and be quick this slot won't last long before it's filled.
    If you join now it will pretty much guarantee yourself the Torch cover
  • Nerdrage....i have 685 points in the turny please send me an invite to the alliance. Earthworm God is my name
  • Nerd rage, I have 670 points in the Hulk tourney and am looking for an alliance. Thanks
  • Look us up on the app and apply sir, whats is your playername?
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    IT Crowd has filled the 19th slot. I'll reopen this as soon as we can create the 20th.

Fodder
  • Apex Avengers now has a spot open. We're casual and building our rosters but we do well enough to win some HP as it is. No pressure environment but we take the game seriously enough.

eta: We're a private alliance so you have to click that option in the search tab. Don't worry, pending will only last as long as one of us logs on again.

eta1: Filled, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.