Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2014
    Options
    We are a 16 member alliance with intentions of expanding. Three spots are open so you are able to search for Shake N Bake in game and send me a request to join. Do that then PM me your in game name (even if it is your name in the forums). This is because I am only recruiting forum members (to enhance communication of expectations through forums). Recruiting will take place before the end of the next event.

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there will be expectations for participating in events. In PVE story events (like Unstable Iso) your point total can be no lower than 15% less than the alliances' average by Sunday morning (the last day of the event). This will ensure everyone is pulling their weight for these events and that we get the very valuable covers these events usually have.

For weekly PVP events (excluding lightning rounds of course) members are expected to participate in those in which the alliance has targeted. An event is targeted when I, or others, feel that the alliance can benefit from pushing that event. This gives members a break from playing every event while ensuring important covers are still obtained. Members are expected to earn at least 250 points in a targeted PVP event.

If expectations are not met, that member will be kicked from the alliance. Exceptions are made if your roster lacked needed characters.
  • Big 2 recruiting.

Looking for two active players, thanks! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ScarFighters need 1 member.

We really need someone who will be devoted to the team, as much as he/she could.
    Our requirements are : a good roster of 2* transition to the 3*, or more (and eventually some max 1*, but this is not necessary).
    participate, at least (and if your roster allow it) in all events.

And just for the info, know some things like, what funny thing is hided behind your nickname, your country (gmt), what is your kind of games and music, etc...

For this, pm me or post in our threadhttp://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5471&start=340&sid=55e993ce39b3b49ed373b312fcdadf2a

Craziest you are, better chance you got...or no.

Member foundling !
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Outlaw Avengers are full.
  • Marvelcreation is looking for its 12th member. We have a great mix of mostly 3* with some 2* as well. Join us and help make top 100
  • Alliance Bucktastic is looking for its 10th member! Just ask that you're an active player. Alliance is open just join if you're interested.
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey all,

Nelly from Spider Monkeys here! And guess what?!?! We want members!! Crazy right? We're a new alliance but we're looking to grow somewhat quickly. I currently can open up two spots, but ask that you help me with 700 hero points to buy a spot as well. That way I can open 3 spots! Send me a private message if you're interested in joining. I know it's for 700 hero points, but I promise we'll grow pretty quickly and you'll earn that money back in no time! I personally play everyday and usually finish in the top 25 of all events. The team also does well and I think with more members, we'll get those 3 star covers in no time!
  • Grendel powers, room for one more. On track for hero coins from first avenger challenge .
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Apex Avengers is now has a spot open. We're casual (except me outside of this week) but we do well enough to win some HP as it is. No pressure environment but we take the game seriously enough.

eta: We're a private alliance so you have to click that option in the search tab. Don't worry, pending will only last as long as one of us logs on again.

eta2: Filled, thanks!
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    XStatiX is looking for our 16th member. We are fairly competitive, but understand there has to be a balance between the game and real life. If you are looking to join a growing alliance then send me a PM.

Edit: Slot filled.
  • Thanks to all applicants for your interest but all positions are now filled.
  • Changedx
    Changedx Posts: 36
    edited April 2014
    Options
    SiliconValley alliance is looking for member #11. We are daily players, with level-85 characters, and generally place top-300 in events.

We are looking for someone willing to commit to the alliance by being promoted to Commander-rank and buying a slot for the next member (cost = 1200HP for slot #12). Please PM me if interested.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PorkBelly wrote:
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Want to learn the black arts?

Consider joining Dormammu U.

No roster requirements but looking for people who play daily and compete in most tournaments & events.

I'm a 2* to 3* player right now & usually place top 10 in PvE & top 25 in PvP.

We are briefly pausing from our ongoing battle with the Mindless Ones to engage in a recruitment drive.

Our dread lord has implored us to expand our circle once again.

We are now 14 with two available slots.

Worthy acolytes PM me if you want to accompany us on our arcane journey.

and also get some 3* covers
  • SKYNET is now recruiting for one open position.
    We are a competitive alliance looking for active players with high level rosters.

We have a very active membership that consistently places high in events.
    Feel free to look us up and 'join'.
  • Tagstar87
    Tagstar87 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

The Nirvana alliance is recruiting for its eighth member! Looking to add daily players that are both active and friendly. So far, our alliance typically places around 250, netting 50 HP and 1500 Iso per event. All applicants will be reviewed, feel free to send me a PM with any questions or to talk about rosters.

I will continually update this post as we grow icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks!
  • Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
    edited April 2014
    Options
    MarvelCrushers are looking for 2 more members, which will bring our alliance to 15 total. We play competitively, and tend to score high as an alliance (Red Torch and Blue Cap cards in previous events). We are looking for players who can consistently score high in events, and have strong rosters. PM if interested to learn more or apply in game.

Edit: Spots are filled. Will post again when we have enough money to open more slots.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Shake N Bake is now full.
  • I have a 20/20 roster but it seems unlikely that my alliance will get those black hulk covers from the lazy cap event so I'm looking for people to boost that rank up. Currently rank 111. So if you got the points let me know ASAP before the event ends. Send me a message.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dauthi wrote:
    We are a 16 member alliance with intentions of expanding
    Applying to your alliance was like trying to talk to a girl in a bar, while the whole time she's staring over your shoulder waiting for someone better-looking to show up...
  • Hi all our Alliance is called Axis of Evil we have 2 spots available for active player an daily players if you want to join join
    Now while you can
This discussion has been closed.