Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Gilgamesh looking for new members. Have 18 of 20 spots filled. apply in game
  • Gilgamesh looking for active players. 18/20 spots filled
  • ISIS is looking for another Field Agent. Most players are in the 2* - 3* transition and we would like similar players or better. Biggest request, though, is just being active. Feel free to join, and I will accept based on your roster.
  • LordWill
    LordWill Posts: 341
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hero Girlz is looking for more active members.

This is an alliance I made for my daughter because she just loves the game.

Seeking 5 more members, just added 5 slots!

Go ahead and put yourself on the list in game and we'll get you added right away!
  • SKYNET is looking to add a 20th member to our alliance. We consistently place high in the events and now have one slot open.
    Please look us up. Feel free to "join" and chat with us.
    You can also PM me if you have any questions.

Edit: The spot has been filled. Thank you for the inquiries.
  • Marvelceation looking for a 10th member with an 11th spot opening Tomorrow. We are 9 very strong players with multiple cards over level 100.
  • Hello Folks,

our Alliance "La Cosa Mia" is searching for members.

We are EU based, but happy to add people from all other the world.

If we found new member we will expend immediately some spots.

If you are searching for an alliance to catch up some rewards please contact me via PN.

Would be happy to hear from you.

Kind regards

Fipsy
  • quadiak
    quadiak Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    Options
    As of this moment, F2P Veterans has a couple of FREE slots open. Obviously I'm looking for you if you're F2P and you're a Veteran icon_razz.gif

PM me if you're interested, the slots will probably fill up fast!

Just wanted to bump this thread as I am the recruiter for the F2P Veterans alliance, we are always looking for longtime F2P players for our team. Please PM me if you are a F2P veteran and want to join us. thanks quadiak
  • Hi all!

bzdsolo is recruting. We are currently 17/18 and place well enough in each event to get 3* characters. Drop me a message or "join" up in game. Do note that you will have to open a slot for the next person. Feel free to hang out in the chat room too! We're all pretty friendly people =)
  • Flume
    Flume Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited April 2014
    Options
    All full, thanks!
  • Euro Kitties have nine slot opened~
    Must be a lucky one icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hello Again.

Got a roster of 30 Covers and below are some of my strongest. We all tend to end up top 10 in events to top 50.

Roster:
    BW Or- 85
    Storm Cl- 85
    Thor Now- 85
    Doom- 77
    Wolv Xmen- 75
    Cap Mod- 66
    Ares- 60
    Hulk- 60
    Patch-51

RDex alliance is now looking for new people. Just a few house keeping rules first. We are not supper hardcore grinders, but we but in the time and effort to get some tops covers.

1. Players got to be regulars, log in and participate in events to help the alliance increase points and ranking.
    2. Players got to at least have a few maxed out 2** and working on 3** Covers.
    3. We don't wont flippant players. People Come in the alliance and leave and want to come back in that kinda of rubbish.

Apart from that we are mostly based UK, so that would be great also.

If you are interested I will try to open up a slot within the alliance for you. We are serious about getting bigger and better. If you also want that then join us.
  • Recruiting for Brazilians and Portuguese speakers only.

Brasil FTW está recrutando brasileiro ou qualquer falante de português ativo!
    Só exigimos participação nos eventos, para ser aceito basta achar nossa aliança e pedir para entrar.
    Temos atualmente uma vaga, mas ainda estamos limpando nossos ranks, então fiquem ligados.
    Qualquer dúvida, manda uma mensagem aê. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hi. Bzdsolo is currently recruiting and is interested in you! Do you currently have level 100+ covers and also have HP to open the next slot? The current amount is at 1900 and will continue to increase as more members join. We have consistently ranked for alliance rewards so come join. Thanks and pm me and let me know. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Just helping out Hero Girlz, which is recruiting more Female Players. They just added 5 slots. Anyone interested let me know and I'll contact LordWillz
  • Legion of Beer has expanded! We are currently at 12/15. We are a mix of 1*, 2* and 3* teams. We were just a few hundred points out of cover range on Unstable ISO but we have gotten alliance covers on the last few PvE events. Our PvP ratings have generally been in the 150ish range but I would like to see that improve sooner rather than later.
    In the interest of improving our overall performance at least one lv85 in your roster will be required. Someone willing and able to help us expand would be ideal.

Apply in app and, if you like, send me a PM about your favorite beers. My current faves are Bear Republic Racer 5 and Lagunitas Little Sumpin'. I'm from Northern California so I likes 'em strong!
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just recently created an alliance. My old one wasn't doing anything to grow. I want to get 20 members. Let me know if you want to join!!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    RENEGADES is looking for 1 member. First come, first serve.
    viewtopic.php?t=6027

Edit: The alliance is now full.
  • CorporateNacho opening slot 15 tomorrow Friday! Accepting applicants via PM. Great group of players consistent and competitive but not Hardcore. Last PVE top 225 Last PVP top 150.
  • O.L.Y.M.P.U.S is looking for a member. We are 19/20 as of now.
    Requirements:
    Competitive player
    Daily Player
    PVP - at least 600 by the end of event
    PvE - high points (based on event)

Send in a request if interested.
This discussion has been closed.