Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Plural wrote:
    O.L.Y.M.P.U.S is currently recruiting for members.
    It is currently at 18/20 members.
    We are looking for members that are ambitious and competitive daily players.
    We are looking for people that contributes lots of points (at least 48K points as of right now).

If you'd like to join, send in a request to join and we'll review your roster to see if you qualify.

We are no longer for anymore members.
  • RyanJ wrote:
    Hey all CorporateNacho is a new alliance that I just opened to 10 slots got 4 left. ( will be going to 20 soon ). About us: Some new players some VETS great group of peeps not hardcore but consistent and competitive. Wicked signature being designed! Apply in game for the last four slots of our 10 so far!

CorporateNacho

RyanJ : Hopsonia in game!

2 spots left just outside Torch Cover Range. Message me or apply in game!
  • billsrule7
    Options
    Zombiepool is currently looking for more members to add to our alliance. We currently have 16 members and are ranked #160 in the Cap Unstable ISO event. We finished #125 in the last long event. We would like to fill the remaining 4 slots with active players and start placing in the top 50-100 of events.

If you are interested in joining please send me a PM. You don't need to have a top roster, but we would like to see your current rank in the Unstable ISO event, and know that you are an active player. Your roster should ideally have at least a few 2 star characters leveled to 85.

You will also need to commit to opening the next roster spot (currently costs 1800 HP to open). We have a FB thread that we have all joined to communicate with each other and have friended each other in other to send gifts. That's not a requirement to join, but it has been nice to consistently get gifts from other members! Thanks!
  • Fun Police are teetering on the brink of the top 250 in the PVE Torch event .. with just under 4 hours to go till it finishes up we can solidify that slot with an active player who has 45k+.
    We have a slot open... look us up and be quick icon_e_wink.gif
  • Lokisan
    Lokisan Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all,

could do with another member in Ramsch, preferably with a decent score in 'unstable iso-8' to make sure we all get our human torch covers - get 'em while their hot!

Loki
  • X_FARCE13 is looking for 3 members. I'm serious player most characters are level 50 or higher. Looking for a few good players. Alliance is open. Search X_FARCE13.
  • Colossus is looking for one more person - have 12 so far. Interested in finding someone who regularly participates in the PvP events.
  • Changedx
    Changedx Posts: 36
    Options
    SiliconValley alliance is looking for a daily player who has at least one 85 and is willing to buy the next open slot (900 HP). Message me if interested -- don't apply in-game.
  • We are a fairly new alliance and we are trying to expand and compete for 3* cover rewards.
    Our alliance currently has 15 spots and looking forward on expanding more roster spots. (I have opened up 5 more spots!)
    We don't have the strongest covers, but we do play hard at events!
    Please join our alliance: SBD Squad
    IGN: DolphinMoo
  • BeastKing
    BeastKing Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm in new age.. With Suspenseful as Commander.
    Anyone from this Alliance on here?
  • S.H.I.E.L.D NL is still looking for daily players to join the alliance. We have paid for the next two slots and are looking for players that are willing to pay for the next slot when they join! With the current five members we have we gain 100 - 150 HP a week from the alliance rewards, so within a few events you will have those HP back!

Next slot = 800 HP
  • Hello MPQ community!!

We are the Greeks, the strongest Greek alliance, with players ready to sacrifice themselves (and their sleep) for the sake of the team. We are mostly F2P players, some of us started recently and working hard to progress, some more experienced and with decent rosters. We are not looking for the best there is (of course he is welcome though icon_e_wink.gif ) but for players willing to contribute and be part of an alliance aiming at the top. Currently we are 9/9, but if you can buy your spot (1000 HP for the next) pm us. Of course being Greek isn't required, but welcomed!
    Let's do it!
  • Marvel Heros is recruiting 5 more players to reach 20

We always score enough to get the cover rewards for all memebers and we are only 15 now.
    we are looking to get to 20 members and score even higher rewards, even easier.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5884&p=108232&hilit=marvel+heros#p108232
    Hey folks we are currently expanding our alliance size to compete and continue to collect alliance rewards for our team in the top brackets of events. Our team is currently sitting at 15 we aim to make it 20

We are looking for long term players who play daily,have a very strong roster including maxed or close to maxed 3* and 2* covers. A large number of covers are a good thing as well due to the changing events as it helps compensate for members that might be lacking. We have a chat room in this forum for tips and other advice and just general discussion.

Our goal is to ultimately have fun and earn each other rewards in the process.we do need to have somewhat of a competitive edge but that's not what the team is about.

To open spots it cost money, we have the 16th spot paid for but the cost of the next one will be purchased buy the recruit.This is the price for membership and promotion in our alliance. Personally I've paid my share and when you really look at it the cost of admission pays for it self shortly after.the rewards from the last few events we have had easily paid for even the last paid spot twice now. so think about it. You play all the time,you like rewards,you like to have fun. Many members use face book to earn even more rewards as well. So If your interested please leave us a bit about yourself and a list of your roster if possible. Feel free to look us up Marvel Heros and check out our members and see if you feel you would be a good fit.

We hope to hear from many but unfortunately there's only 5 spots left we hope to fill the spots fairly soon,members will be checking this thread regularly!
  • hey i applied for the alliance. i hope you accept.
    billsrule7 wrote:
    Zombiepool is currently looking for more members to add to our alliance. We currently have 16 members and are ranked #160 in the Cap Unstable ISO event. We finished #125 in the last long event. We would like to fill the remaining 4 slots with active players and start placing in the top 50-100 of events.

If you are interested in joining please send me a PM. You don't need to have a top roster, but we would like to see your current rank in the Unstable ISO event, and know that you are an active player. Your roster should ideally have at least a few 2 star characters leveled to 85.

You will also need to commit to opening the next roster spot (currently costs 1800 HP to open). We have a FB thread that we have all joined to communicate with each other and have friended each other in other to send gifts. That's not a requirement to join, but it has been nice to consistently get gifts from other members! Thanks!
  • Lloyd Christmas
    Options
    TheJediAlliance is looking for new members!

We are an easy going but competitive alliance looking for players willing to buy slots to help us expand. We have opened up a couple of spots already so look for us in the game and let's get some alliance rewards! We are currently at 7 slots so get in while it's still cheap!
  • Good day!

BestHasArrived is a newly formed alliance and we are looking for active members to fill our slots. We currently have 12 slots and more will open along the way.

Goal of the Alliance: Our goal is basically to work together and achieve alliance rewards together. That said, we also hope to get hp rewards in all events. So that means we hope to achieve at least rank 50 in all alliance events.

You can play any way you like as long as we reach our common goal.

If interested, kindly send your invites to our Alliance in-game or leave us a message in our thread in the alliance section
  • Alliance CorporateNacho just outside the top 100 in current PVP finished top 250 in last PVE. Looking to open a roster slot for a player with couple level 100s nothing crazy.. Consitant > hardcore...PM me with current PVP point total and roster!
  • 'Silver Surfers'' is 20/20 members now
  • teknofyl
    teknofyl Posts: 80
    Options
    Cyke Was Right is looking for new members. Buy a slot for the next person and I'll promote you to commander.
  • Lloyd Christmas
    Options
    TheJediCouncil is still recruiting!

We have expanded our roster to 8 and are looking for active member for this easy going but competitive alliance. All we ask is that you be willing to buy a slot to help us expand. The next slot is only 900 HP so get in while the price is still low! Just join in game and we can chat from there.

See you in the game!
This discussion has been closed.