Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I realised my unicorn is Spider-Gwen purple - she's been stuck at 2/5/5 for months and while waiting for a purple I have had time to champion Quake, Punisher, Drax and War Machine...
    Stalker right now is Phoenix red. Three pulled in four days. Don't mind that at all. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Recently my Stalker has been Green teen Jean. Sadly enough her Red and Purple have been my Unicorn...

I've had to throw away about three Green cards for her when all I need is at least one more card in either color. She's teasingly sitting at 4/3/5.

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    HaywireII wrote:
    Drax gets his 10th Cover but Xpool still at 2 and OML still no yellow in sight.

Another 3 months almost and OML still 2/0/0 and Xforce Deadpool still at 1/0/1. Drax has been quiet though, still at 10 covers and Quake came out of nowhere to jump from 9 to 14 covers in the past month. Going to champ her this week.
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    I have good news! Not only did I get an IW green, and a Fury Purple, finally granting them 13 covers. I also managed a Green cover for Thing. So good.

But like another person on this thread, my new unicorn is Blue Hawkeye. My stalker is Red and Purple Hawkeye. I'm just, staggered by how many covers of his I have now. I sold him when I finally cleared my 304 tacos in the last Iceman vault. Figured I would get all his covers right back from all the tacos... Nope. 4 purple 4 red. Now, He sits, at 2/5/5 laughing at me, as 17 red and purple covers sit in my rewards, with only 2 days to go before I start losing them. It's madness I tell you. Madness.

I'm about to start buying Standard tokens with iso8.png I'm getting so stir crazy.

Edit: Oh. And 2 more IW yellows. That is now 60 Bagladies. 60. I feel like... I killed RNGesus' dog, and he took it personal.
  • ChuckFan
    ChuckFan Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Stalkers:

Nick Fury, XFW. Both fully covered and many sold, but they keep coming back. Haven't champed them as ISO is better spent elsewhere.

Unicorn:
    Phoenix Green (never pulled one, but pulled 7 reds and 3 purples). Iceman Green also never pulled one, earned two via PVP rewards and whaled the 3rd one to champ him. Figured that I would see plenty of them once I spent the CP, but not the case. Still haven't pulled any Iceman greens yet.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    My stalkers are Elektra and Miles. One out of every 4 legendary tokens is one of those two characters. And that's not an exaggeration or confirmation bias either. I kept track for about 3 months and Elktra/Miles made up 26% of my total pulls from latest/classic leg tokens. Mostly Elektra though. Like she is just begging me to champ her. Of course, as soon as I do, I will suddenly stop pulling her covers.

My unicorn is definitely Cho. I've been trying for Cho covers for months and months. Even back before he was buffed and was one the worst characters in the game. I think I might have been one if the only people in the MPQniverse that actually wanted Cho covers. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I honestly do not believe that the game only gives players covers they don't want or can't use. But just in case;... "MPQ, I do Not want any Black Bolt, Pheonix, BSS or OML covers. At all. None. Don't want 'em, can't use 'em."
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went looking for this thread because I need to vent.

Today I got my 1,739,461,994th icon_eek.gif Colossus yellowflag.png cover when all I need is one more redflag.png cover to champ him, one of the last of the 3* I have left to champ.

Meanwhile, I have never received ONE measly stinking Kamala yellowflag.png cover. icon_mad.gif I have her at 0/5/5 and she is the other holdout 3* I have left.

Okay, vent over. Thanks all! I feel better.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Don't really have a stalker but have two unicorns, one of which I received yesterday. Got the Kate Bishop purple cover as an alliance reward for her release event in May, so she has been 0/0/1. Not one single cover for 4 months until yesterday I cashed in 20 CP and got a black cover for her - now 0/1/1. Second unicorn is Moon Knight greenflag.png . He is at 3/2/0. Last cover I got for him was over a month ago.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    I had a stalker in venom. I was chain pulling his covers. Now that I have him championed he has left me alone. My unicorn is px blue. Still can't pull that color.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nova is my stalker and my Unicorn

4/5/0 (The only Legendary Token I had to sell so far was the 6th Nova Blast)

I also had Punisher Max's Merciless charge at 5 before unlocking either of his other powers today (Punish)
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    icon_kingpin.pngyellowtile.png is definitely my unicorn. Currently he is at 4/5/0, today got yet another purpletile.png for him... Another unicorns are X-23 and Iceman. Not really any stalkers since I have working 2* farm and getting well 3* champion levels.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Dormammu wrote:
    Today I got my 1,739,461,994th icon_eek.gif Colossus yellowflag.png cover when all I need is one more redflag.png cover to champ him, one of the last of the 3* I have left to champ.

At this point, it's worth the 20 commandpoints.png to buy the cover you need. Instead of buying a Classics token_legendary.png , you use the same amount for that star.pngstar.pngstar.png cover, Champion Colossus, apply the extra yellowflag.png cover(s) you have, and receive a Latest token_legendary.png as a reward. This is the only circumstance where I recommend using commandpoints.png for anything other than buying token_legendary.png directly.
  • Uber303
    Uber303 Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Stalker: 2* bullseye (black)
    Had 5 of them q'd up as well as him rostered for rotation with just 1 of each other cover. Just gave up and sold him for roster space in the end.

Unicorn: kingpin
    Have been playing 520 days, have had 1 cover for him for as long as I can remember and he hasn't moved. Stuck at the bottom of my roster with new releases and unlevelled 3*
  • Uber303
    Uber303 Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Dormammu wrote:

At this point, it's worth the 20 commandpoints.png to buy the cover you need. Instead of buying a Classics token_legendary.png , you use the same amount for that star.pngstar.pngstar.png cover, Champion Colossus, apply the extra yellowflag.png cover(s) you have, and receive a Latest token_legendary.png as a reward. This is the only circumstance where I recommend using commandpoints.png for anything other than buying token_legendary.png directly.

Exactly what I did with my dead pool, both 3 and 4 * are pretty rare ime
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2016
    My stalker is definitely 2* Human Torch. I max champed him a couple of weeks ago and got three more covers the same day. I sold him off and re-rostered him with about 10 covers in my queue a week later, and he's already at level 113.

My unicorn is icon_doctoroctopus.png I sold a cover a couple of months ago when I had no chance of scraping the HP to roster him and didn't see another till yesterday. Frank Castle's pretty elusive too, but you don't expect a man with giant metal arms to hide as well as a sniper.
  • Wolffauer
    Wolffauer Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    My stalker is definitely Storm in all her flavors. She was the first 2* I champed, and the first (and only) 3*.

I don't think I've got a Unicorn yet.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 5/1/5 oml hasn't been leveled up from lv 420 in quite a while, I'm pretty sure over 6 months. But today I pulled a 6th red, and in two days, I'll win a 6th black from login rewards. I'm praying that cs takes pity on me and let's me trade those in for 1 or 2 yellows.... wish me luck!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    More than a full year after he debuted, I've pulled a 4* Venom for the first time (in the interim, I have gotten his covers by other means, though).
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stalker is kingpin purple

unicorns...any new 4 star since Nova. I seem to draw one or two through tokens then nothing for months.
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Stalker: 2*s. All Of Them. Too many damned 2*s.

Unicorn: Jean Grey. The 1st 4* cover I ever got was a JG pink. 400ish days later, my Jean is sitting at 1/2/1.