Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stalker = magneto 2* red and purple (11 on the vine)
    Unicorn = Starlord yellow
  • UnsmashableTim
    UnsmashableTim Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    Orion, that's one of the funniest things I've read on these boards! Good form :) 
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Spider woman is my stalker and I hate her for it. I champed her because I don't like covers dying on the vine even if I don't like the character much. But Even before vaulting Cyclops crept up to 283 and spider woman was at 274 now she's rapidly approaching him and she almost never gets played with her high ap costs.

Unicorn is Riri's red. I know she is trash tier but red covers would almost be essential for her crash when it rolls round and I'm sitting on something like 4/0/3 right now.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    C4ge yellow is stalking me, and it is frustrating as hell. Any other color would be great, but no, here he sits at 19/3/4.  :/
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kishida said:
    C4ge yellow is stalking me, and it is frustrating as hell. Any other color would be great, but no, here he sits at 19/3/4.  :/
    I had the same issue for ages but finally got that third red a couple of weeks ago. Would have been great if I could have had all those champ levels though
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spiderwoman is current stalker. I don't want to champ you, lady. I'm sorry, but what can I say, I just want my 13th blade so I can champ him instead.

Props for Riri blue being an upcoming progression, couldn't have a red or green but my one Riri stalker color.
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    smkspy said: loo
    Spiderwoman is current stalker. I don't want to champ you, lady. I'm sorry, but what can I say, I just want my 13th blade so I can champ him instead.

Props for Riri blue being an upcoming progression, couldn't have a red or green but my one Riri stalker color.
    6 Spider-Woman black / purple sat in queue waiting for that elusive red :-(

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unicorn: Thor yellow. Between my first time on 2*, getting him built up on 3*, and now farming him, I've ended up with him at 5/0/5 or 5/1/5 for ages, all three times.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker: 4* Blade.

Unicorn: Kate Bishop. She's only at 1/2/1. I legitimately don't think she'll ever be champed.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wasp is stalking me. I champed her last week and figured that would be it, as she's about to leave tokens. Now she's at 276.

Honourable mention for Agent Venom's black. He needs one more of either red or yellow, but instead I pulled his 10th black.

I don't know that I have a unicorn right now, although 2* Thor is taking an age to rechamp. He's been sitting at 3/3/5 for a week or more.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Silver Surfer has been 5/1/5 for well over a year now. I just received probably my 15th SS Blue at the end of the DP vs MPQ PVE.... not the best prize for all of that work.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
     I get a 2 star Daken every 3 tokens. No real unicorns yet.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Stalker this week: Riri. I pulled her 14th cover about a week ago (she'd been fully covered for a while, but wasn't a priority), champed her on Monday and she's lvl 277 already. One of those was from PvE progression, but even so...

Unicorn: 2* Ms Marvel. I'm trying to rechamp her, but she's resolutely stuck at around 5 covers. 
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been waiting on ONE 2Bullseye black for almost a month.  I've sold at least 6 covers and have another 14 in queue.  
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I keep pulling purple Doctor Doom covers. Ughhh. Well, I guess I could use the ISO from selling them...
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Stalker - Ares Red. I've been trying to get a green or yellow to be able to champ him, but have gotten 5 straight red covers. I suppose the silver lining is I can jump him up to 99 or 100 if they don't expire.

Unicorn - for the moment, I'll say Iceman, since he's the top of the 4*s I don't have yet. Though I'd also like to get some green or blue She-Hulks and get her champed.
  • jimbo1369
    jimbo1369 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My stalkers are 2* Bullseye and Moonstone.  They have been dogging me relentlessly from the beginning.

My unicorn is Dr. Strange.  His yellow cover was my very first 3*.  Coincidentally, my first 5* also happened to be his yellow cover.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stalker: RiRi, RiRi and RiRi. I've probably sold 20+ covers of her because I don't want to champ her yet. 

Dishonorable mention to Spider Woman. 

Unicorns: Moonknight and Winter Soldier.