Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Comments

• renise5811
    renise5811 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    The replies make me wonder about the range of answers and how random random really is. My stalker is prof x and 3 star widow. Have not gotten to chanp prof but sold over 20 of his covers. Had him fully covered before champs started. Have to many 4 stars ahead of him to champ.
    My univorn is 5 star logan any cover.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    PFellah wrote:
    Stalker:

Unicorn: Haven't seen a Scarlet Witch in weeks.

Last season's simulator had 3 SW's right? I finally champed her with those covers.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I have the cruelest of stalkers: redflag.pngicon_carnage.png . My Carnage is at 5/3/3. I've already sold multiple red covers, I have two dying on the vine now, and I have Doctor Octopus covers dying on the vine because my next Champion level for Doc Ock gives another red Carnage. icon_e_sad.gif
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quake blue. Have her at 3-0-5 and I think I've pulled my 8th or 9th blue today.
  • Sentry, stop following me, I won't add you.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I'm a collector, so I've got every character in the game except 1*s, BagMan, and Yelena. I don't want to have to waste or sell covers, so I've just been trying to get to a point where every token pull is something that can be used in some kind of way.

Unicorn: icon_cyclops.png ( star.pngstar.pngstar.png )

Stalker: icon_moonstone.png

Cyk3 is my last holdout at 2/3/2. My 4-Cyke is 5/4/3, and my Strang3 is 2/4/5, so he'll be fully covered after SHIELD Sim. Its not even just bad token luck, the game in general is VERY stingy with Cyk3 covers. I don't get it. A lot of 2-stars have been stalking me since I've sold them as max champs and haven't been able to champ them again. I've got like 20 moonstone covers on my vine though, she loves me.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got like 20 moonstone covers on my vine though, she loves me.

She hussy. She loves everyone.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of course all 5*s are my unicorn, especially oml yellow. Some day, I'll win two of you....

But in the 3* world, surprisingly IF has become my unicorn. I won a ton of him at the outset, bringing him to lv 203. But now months later, he's still just at lv 203, while numerous other 3*s have gone all the way up to lv 220 and beyond!
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    At the moment, my Unicorn is 2* Ms. Marvel. I've got a 5/5/2 awaiting that last cover. I have 7 in queue.

Another Unicorn - Pym. He's also at 12 covers, but at 5/4/4. I have one cover in queue with 5 days left. I was hoping for a lucky pull with the 10-pack heroic so I could champ him, but no dice.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Calnexin wrote:
    Another Unicorn - Pym.

Do you mean Ant-Man? That's Scott Lang, not Henry Pym. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    My current stalker is 5strange purpleflag.png . I just pulled 3 of them in a row out of LTs. Still no yellowflag.png , and still no 3* Luke Cage, who I have been hoping for for MONTHS.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every morning i get 3-6 elites. pretty much every morning, from these elites i pull 2 of bullseye, hawkeye and ares. the 3 2* i keep permanently. out of all the other 2 and 3 star characters. every morning. i pull 2 of those. all the time. even today it happened. again.
  • GigerHR
    GigerHR Posts: 54 Match Maker
    My unicorn is redflag.pngicon_nova.png .... He's been 2/5/5 since April, and I've sold 7 black, 3 Yellow and have 2 more of each in queue at this moment. My stalker (other than non-red Nova) is definitely redflag.pngicon_spidergwen.png . She's been 3/5/2 for ages and I've lost count of the number of additional reds I've pulled.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I got a icon_miles.pngpurpleflag.png from a vault today, making him 2/0/2. I have been playing for over a year and I have six 4* champs with a bunch of others at 12/13 covers.

Miles was one of the last 4* characters I rostered - I just never, ever got his covers from tokens and he hasn't come up a whole lot as a progression reward.
    I have received fewer covers for him than any other 4* character including howard_icon.png and icon_devildino.png. Now that he's not available in Legendary tokens and I am unlikely to favorite him as a Bonus Hero, I'm not sure I will ever get him fully covered.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 star bonus heroes are my unicorn
    i'm mostly being stalked by 2's i don't have champed since only two of the 3's i don't have champed are in tokens
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Day: 284

Stalker: Riri Williams
    Unicorn: 4Thor

Since the BH vaulting I've pulled 3 Riri Williams, which makes me very sad every time. 4Thor was the last 4* I needed for a complete collection for a long time. I've gotten a few covers of her, but half of them are from 3* champion rewards, so far.
  • StreetPreacher
    StreetPreacher Posts: 54 Match Maker
    The vast majority of my tokens have been since vaulting, so my stalker is Spider-Woman (got 16 covers for her) and my unicorn is Blade (just 5 covers).

Prior to vaulting, my stalker was Miles, and I've still never gotten The Thing.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looking at my roster, I'd say my stalker is Rocket and Groot. They just got to level 255, the next highest I have is Iron Man 40 at level 247 and Steve Rogers and Patch at level 246. My next Three highest threestars are Captain Marvel, Human Torch and Magneto - the highest level threestar without a two-star feeder I have after Grocket is Kamala Khan at level 236, almost 20 levels below Rocket and Groot!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards
    My stalkers is Beast blueflag.png

He was one of the only 3* I didn't have rostered but when I got 3 blue covers in short succession, I gave in and added him. Then I picked up another 2 blue. In an attempt to get some other colours I favourited him. Earlier this week, pulled a Beast! Wait, it's blue. Oh but what's this, bonus hero! Beast blue. Surely they must run out of blue at some point?

My Unicorn is Nova.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    My stalker is GwenpoolIcon.PNG

I pulled seven(!) covers for her during the last two weeks.

My unicorn is Agent icon_venom.png

Since the introduction of bonus heroes he´s the only 4* character I haven´t pulled any covers for yet.