Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Options
Redrobot30
Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Meaning when you make a token pull there seems to always be one character that just keeps popping up at you even though you don't want/need their cards.

On the other end of the spectrum, who is it that you really wish you could get, but never seem to ever pull. You might need just one last card to finally max them or you barely have any cards at all and would just like to get something, anything for that character.

Any star level is fine, other than the obvious 1* level. Those guys are all stalkers...

Comments

• Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My Stalker: Drax
    He's already at 3/4/3. Seems like every other LT I pull is this guy....

My Unicorn: XPool
    He was sitting at 1/2/0 FOREVER. Now he's at 2/3/0. Don't think this guy will ever get to see PvP play for me... icon_e_sad.gif
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Professor X is my unicorn. Have had only one cover of him for over a year.

3 Star Falcon is my stalker, I could probably have him at around 190 right now, but had I put the iso to champ him. He's currently at 122 on my roster.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My unicorn is easy: Jean Grey blue. I still have 0 covers for it, although I've ~sold~ at least 15 of her Purple.
    That actually makes it sound like it might be my stalker, although I haven't pulled any JG covers in a while.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker - Groot. He's not champed, I swear I've trashed 40 of them since the champ update.

Unicorn - 3/2/2 Prof X. He's one of the oldest 4's at this point. I have a dozen 4s that came after him that have more covers, some fully covered and maxed.

Runner up unicorn - OML yellow icon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My stalker is She Hulk. I always have someone else I have an extra cover for that isn't her that I want to champion but I always have 1 or 2 of her covers in my queue. My unicorn was Hood blue but after 217 days I'm finally going to get him to 5 blue unless I mess up the Oscorp Heroic. I will finally be able to steal yellow and black AP. Iron Fist and Luke Cage were also unicorn-ish, I just max covered both of them in the last 2 weeks.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I recently went through a period of four consecutive legendary pulls where all of them were Thing, of which one I could use.

A bunch of unicorns:
    • Blue Prof X.
    • Any 4* Venom covers (I got one cover during his debut PVE, and he's stuck at that same cover today -- compare him to my Miles who's now 5/4/4).
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Stalker: Ant-Man, have had 30 covers for him since champ came into effect
    Unicorn: Chulk blue, yes he's terrible but if i'm gonna have him fully covered i want at least the ideal build.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HB, can't not pull HB. Also in stalker status: all those tossed Star-Lords and Elecktras.

Unicorn: for the longest time was IceMan, just wasn't happening. The rest have fallen pretty evenly over time. Except of course OML: two pulled covers over God knows how many pulls, way way WAY below realistic chances to pull him.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Keep getting Lcap Lthor. Can't get Loki, Rags, and Mr. F.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My stalker is easy: Groot. Not that he's bad, but I've sold 20-30 covers for him just since championing came around. Just never had the ISO to max him.

My unicorn? That's a bit tougher; I have everyone, and only the recents (and 5*s) are not fully covered. OML, maybe. Up to around 150 pulls since I last pulled a usable cover for him. Or maybe Black Suit Spidey. He's still 1/1/1, though many fewer opportunities to pull him.

Edit: one month later. Went over seven months without an OML red pull, then got two in one day. Championed now. BSS has been coming at me since moving into classics; now 2/3/4. Still not useful, but definitely not my Unicorn any more.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stalker: Honestly, any 3* that isn't championed, but mostly Beast lately...unless I count 2*, which Human Torch is like every 3rd 2* I get.....

Unicorn: Red OML (mine sitting at 2/4/0), with a wink and a nod to Surfer Black (5/5/2 but have sold 2 other reds and a blue)
  • Cj-91
    Cj-91 Posts: 1
    Options
    Stalker Loki
    Unicorn xforce Deadpool
  • jdoe893
    jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    stalker:johnny storm (mpq 2* fascination) icon_e_biggrin.gif

unicorn:ghost rider (not even one pull)
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Unicorn is definitely my favorite character Prof X - I have been playing for two years and he is still 5/2/0. Still usable (and workable for the DDQ four-star competition), but come on yellow!

Stalker - the only one that stands out is Moonstone, but I think they.. err, she stands out for everyone. I also had a bizarre run of *** Thor (like, 6+ covers in a week) until I decided to champion him, then, none since.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bullseye, Moonstone and Daken 2*. The bastards.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stalker: icon_venom.pngyellowflag.png
    Unicorn: icon_carnage.pngredflag.png
  • Ungoliant
    Ungoliant Posts: 29
    Options
    My Stalkers: Moonstone, Human Torch, Bullseye

My Unicorn: 3* Iron Man, Winter Soldier.
  • like1tiger
    like1tiger Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    My Stalkers are all the 2 Stars that I have champed and sold and recovered again

My unicorn is Cyclops 3* and 4* I have fully covered most 3 stars but only 6 cyclops covers and 2 4* Covers
    only other on is 3* Squirrel Girl only 4 covers

We all Know the real Stalkers are those dam Critical Boosts icon_e_sad.gif
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Stalker. Starlord yellow. Easily into the double digits.

Unicorn. Old man logan. Still never pulled any cover for him. Have a really poor 5* pull rate in general. Like 4% poor.. I comfort myself there's probably some poor soul out there with a 1% pull rate.
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My stalker is 4hor. She is 5/1/5 since a "long time" and I keep pulling red and blue covers over and over again. I have sold 8 of them.
    I'm hoarding my CP to buy a yellow cover wich will finish her with the one in the daily resupply coming in 60 days.

My unicorn seems to be Kingpin. He was 2/3/0 forever, until Bullseye lvl 183 give a yellow cover for him.