Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Options

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker - X23. Sold 13 before finally giving up and deciding to save iso for her, and have pulled 2 more in the 10 days since.

Stalker lite - Elektra. She was only recently passed by X23 as my most common cover.

Unicorn - Iceman. I bought four of his covers before the HP change to finish him, still only level 274.

Unicorn lite - Kingpin. He's 4/4/5, and I've only sold one of his covers.

Unicorn lite - New Wave edition - Punisher. Only 1/1/1, none from tokens that I recall.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Stalker: Kingpin. I think he was the fastest covered 4* for me, and I only got 1 cover for him from PvP.

Unicorn: I'll have to say Mr. F yellow. He's currently 3/0/5, but I've pulled several black covers. I even got another black today from the Crash token.

Hey snap I got a KP from the crash token...mine was purple though. KP is the first and only 4* that I've got 4/4/4 for. For some reason he's just always been well rounded.. Pun totally intended
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stalker: HB red. 7,8,9 HB red pulls in a row??! I've lost count. I need one blue/black to fully cover him, but I keep getting red.

Unicorn: a little different than most, mine are Kingpin black and Carnage red. I mean, KP is fine with my 7 covers without a black icon_evil.gif and Carnage is even more annoying when I have 9 covers but no redflag.png Bah!
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stalker: X-23 greenflag.png

I have her covered now but for the longest time she was 5/0/0 and I've probably pulled at least 9 green covers for her.

Unicorns: Venom yellowflag.png and Ghost Rider greenflag.png

Plenty of covers for both but 0 of those colors
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker: Ares. Seriously, that guy is a daily annoyance.

Unicorn: Electra. I know Electra isn't that valuable so its not too bad not getting her covers but she is one of the first 4*s I got and I still only have 4 covers for her. Kingpin is a close second.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When I saw this subject, I thought you were asking about players (before I remembered the forum rules). There's a certain player who always hits me and several of my alliance mates in LRs, and ALWAYS loses. Not sure if he's overconfident, or dumping, or what, but it's become a source of minor fascination.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,532 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker - Mr. Tinykitty Fantastic. I have drawn 25 covers of him (most of them out of LTs - 22 of those,) more than any other 4* and more than twice the average of most in the LT section. Seriously, I've drawn more of him than X-Force Wolvie (17 pulls,) and I have been playing the game since he and IW were the only two 4*s.

Speaking of Sue, I need to talk to her about her husband. I really don't like the way he looks at me.

I don't think I really have a unicorn that's really elusive. Certainly OML has been evading me to some degree (5 pulls, vs. 11 for the Silver Surfer,) and I can't say I'm happy with how much Nova I've gotten (7 pulls, two of them yellow which was already maxed,) but those are both pretty rare characters with low numbers so they're not that unusual...
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unicorn: Iceman
    Stalker: Captain Falcon

Admittedly I don't notice the other tiers as much because those are championed.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't find that I really have a stalker or unicorn character. For a while Kingpin black was eluding me, but I finally got it maxed a couple weeks back.

What does happen, though, is that I'll get weird streaks where I get an unreasonable amount of a certain character. Like right now I have 5 Mohawk Storm covers in queue.

It makes it easy to decide who to champ next, at least.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stalker: Anything icon_elektra.png or icon_starlord.png
    Unicorn: Non-Black icon_mrfantastic.png Good thing he's terrible so it's no big thing. Probably more appropriate, and therefore more irritating, is icon_thor.png Red. She's 2 5 5 makes her 4DDQ way more annoying than it needs to be.
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My stalker: Moonstone. I know she's a 2*, but I swear she is in virtually every non-LT pull I have. It's insane.

Unicorn: Nova. I snagged a single cover during his entry event. I've seen on average 2 or more of every new cover since then. (WM and MK excluded).
  • willyswim
    willyswim Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have a horde of stalkers. Ares, Daken, and Bullseye are all I seem to pull either in tokens or pvp rewards.

My unicorn is 3 star.png spider-man. Never pulled a cover for him and I'm at day 556. He's the only 3 star.png I don't have.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Stalker for Heroic covers Moonstone. Unicorn is Iron Man.. (I want to raise him)

Stalker for 4 star pulls. The Thing. I have yet to even think about championing him, yet I get him all the time. Unicorn is Red Nova.

Stalker for the 5 star Legendary pulls.. Jean Grey Green/Red. I have had to sell 10 of these, and I sit at 5/2/5. Stalker Old Man Logan.
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    My stalker would be either Flaptain any colour since he's maxed just sitting there at lvl 100 or it would have to be drax. I finished him 2 weeks ago and sitting at 127 but no iso to champ.

My unicorns would have to be
    Xfw black yellow
    Xfdp purple black
    4hor yellow
    Bobby gollum 111 missing
    Gr green or black to champ him and rebuild to correct build
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Unicorn: blue Iceman 5/0/5

Stalker: 3 star BP, 4 star Star Lord
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stalker: mr. fantastic (never earned one but he is at 4/3/3)
    Unicorn: 4* Cyclops (especially blue) I have never pulled a cyclops have only earned 3 covers sitting at 2/1/0
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Stalker: Every character I don't want.

Unicorn: The characters I do want.

In seriousness, I don't really have a stalker character that I've noticed. For as infrequent as 4*s are for me though, it sure feels like I've gotten a lot of 4* Falcons lately.

Unicorns have definitely been Luke Cage and Iron Fist. I spent CP from the EotS test to get a couple purple covers for IF, and I finally have Luke maxed after getting his black from the Shield Sim 1700 reward tonight. Took long enough... more than a year after the characters were released. I still need a cover for IF.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    Stalker: Honestly, any 3* that isn't championed, but mostly Beast lately...unless I count 2*, which Human Torch is like every 3rd 2* I get.....

Unicorn: Red OML (mine sitting at 2/4/0), with a wink and a nod to Surfer Black (5/5/2 but have sold 2 other reds and a blue)

As of tonight, my unicorn has appeared! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Another stalker for me: Baby Cap. It's annoying how of all two star.png characters I do not need him or Moonstone and both just keep showing up from tokens.

Unicorn: On the other hand I would love to get Mags and Wolverine from the 2* but seems not to be lucky with that... So I stock on whoever I happen to get then no other choice...
  • darwin_sudoka
    Options
    Redrobot30 wrote:
    Meaning when you make a token pull there seems to always be one character that just keeps popping up at you even though you don't want/need their cards.

On the other end of the spectrum, who is it that you really wish you could get, but never seem to ever pull. You might need just one last card to finally max them or you barely have any cards at all and would just like to get something, anything for that character.

Any star level is fine, other than the obvious 1* level. Those guys are all stalkers...

Yelena Bolova, I got 7 of them in a row. Oh wait.

3* Storm had 5 covers in the past week. ( She really wanted to be my next champion )

Characters I would love to acquire more covers for:

3* Magneto Cyclops The Vision Black Panther Luke Cage Kamala Khan
    4* Ironman Thor Iceman Nova Quake Antman Elektra Wolverine

That last cover:

Loki, Daken, Dare Devil