Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Options

Comments

• fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2* Bullseye is my Stalker. It's weird how he's completely outpacing all my other 2*s to reach 144 first. I guess red and blue covers for 2* Captain America are the runner up. He's really determined not to give me that last yellow cover so I can champion him.

I'd say my Unicorns are 3* Sam Wilson and Spider-man, because they're both characters I picked up really early on, and feel like would actually be using if they weren't far, far behind *3 characters that I picked up much later. I'm close to championing some of those other characters now, and Sam Wilson still hasn't picked up his blueflag.png power yet.

I'd also love more than 2 4* Wolverine covers, but I feel lucky even having those two icon_e_wink.gif
  • Nazhir
    Nazhir Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Stalker, Human Torch. Both the 2 and 3 star.png variety. Seems like he's every other token I get that isn't a LT. As for Unicorn, IM40. Had one cover for him, (daily resupply, I think) haven't seen another since. Of course I sold that one long before DDQ, so I now I can only sigh every time he comes up in DDQ...
  • djrdjr
    djrdjr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 445 noob here.
    Stalker : Hulk green
    Unicorn : IM40. My IM is 0/1/0 which is the ONLY one I have ever gotten. Really. 445 days!
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For me, it is OML Yellow. Not a single one while having obtained a fair number of 5* covers.

Similarly, my latest Legendaries continue to give me GG Yellow only when the 5*s appear. No black, no purple, no Cap or IM.

What is the cover you are hunting for?
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stalker Baglady Yellow. Now onto my 38th cover for that. I have gotten more of her, than some Three Star covers.

Unicorn... Baglady Green. I still have not pulled a single one, since I started playing this game. They gave me one for free, and I Won one for 1000 in a PVP once upon a time. So while I have a Professor X with 0/4/0 and I have never actually Pulled an X-23. (But max score in that EotS gave me three. Thanks MPQ) It still has to be Baglady Green. I hit Two full years tomorrow. Get my Skyrider. And I have never pulled a Green Baglady.

Unicorn I want. Any Professor X Colour not Purple.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Right now my unicorn is Classic Storm yellow. I am trying to restart her for new champion rewards, but I have only gotten two yellow covers and like ten each of green and blue. If I don't get a yellow today I am going to have to start Selling the extra covers for ISO...
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    My stalker is She Hulk. I always have someone else I have an extra cover for that isn't her that I want to champion but I always have 1 or 2 of her covers in my queue. My unicorn was Hood blue but after 217 days I'm finally going to get him to 5 blue unless I mess up the Oscorp Heroic. I will finally be able to steal yellow and black AP. Iron Fist and Luke Cage were also unicorn-ish, I just max covered both of them in the last 2 weeks.

Just realized my stalker might be Drax. It feels like he just came out but now he's at 3/3/3 while while Xforce Deadpool still only has 2 covers. I've also realized that my real unicorn is OML yellow. That one cover is a game changer and I am a second class citizen without that health pack saving, match damaging meatshield on my team.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mckauhu wrote:
    Unicorn: On the other hand I would love to get Mags and Wolverine from the 2* but seems not to be lucky with that... So I stock on whoever I happen to get then no other choice...

Now I have then 2 covers both of them, but no roster slots... Also War Machine 1 cover. New unicorn would be Prof X bluetile.png
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker: Antman and Star Lord. I finally caved and I'm champing Antman because I'm tired of selling his covers.

Unicorn: Freaking Red Hulk. I can't get his covers to save my life. I have 24 cover-maxed 4*s and he's only 2/4/5. when is he going to be a PvE reward again?
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Unicorn - Prof X yellow. Mine is 5/5/0

Thankfully, I mostly use him for Charlie's Angels, so his yellow would be useless, anyway.

My Drax, Bucky and Kate Bishop could use some actual covers, though. They are all still sitting at the 2 covers I got during their releases.
  • bOmbast
    bOmbast Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    At day 250.

Stalker: Apart from the obvious Moonstones, it's got to be 3* Torch or Beast. Finally champed Torch after selling probably 10-15 covers, still not champed Beast - always someone better to put ISO into.
    IM40 took a long while to get, but he's everywhere now and my highest ranking 3*.

Unicorn: XFDeadpool. The only 4* I haven't got a single cover for apart from the 2-3 newest characters.
    Luke Cage, still only at 6 covers - even forgot to play the last DDQ when he was the reward, for the first time in 6 months... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My 4* stalker is Invisible Woman, I have no idea how many of those covers I've sold, but she's very low on the iso priority. 3* is Mohawk.

My 4* unicorn is actually X-Force. I'm on day 742 and have never pulled a yellow for him. He's sitting at 4/5/1, and I bought 1 or 2 of those black covers (for DDQ).
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    stalker - gamora. probably turfed 20+ covers

uni - 4* venom. i think i have 2 covers
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker - Nick Fury Blue. My 2/5/3 Nick Fury would be a 2/12/3 if there were no cover caps...and he would have started out 0/9/0. icon_evil.gif

Unicorn - Nova. He's been sitting at 1/0/0 since he came out. I'd like to also throw a shout-out to my 4/5/0 4-star Falcon, complete with another tossed blue cover for him as well.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker: Ares. Seriously, that guy is a daily annoyance.

Unicorn: Electra. I know Electra isn't that valuable so its not too bad not getting her covers but she is one of the first 4*s I got and I still only have 4 covers for her. Kingpin is a close second.

Since posting this, I sold my Ares so I could rechamp him. I thought to myself that since I was getting Ares covers pretty much every single day it would be easy to recover him.

Since selling him, I of course never get Ares covers anymore. This game knows what you need and takes them away from you.
  • Gargamel86
    Gargamel86 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Stalker: Ant-Man purpleflag.png - those covers are everywhere, I pulled yellowflag.png or blueflag.png inbetween 3 of his purple covers in a row.

Unicorn: Nick Fury yellowflag.png - I have only one of this cover, and also I can't remember when was the last time I pulled any cover of Nick Fury.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a new stalker: mnMags

I started hoarding 2* covers so I could sell my max champed ones and rebuild. I had 10 red mags covers and only 1 and 2 blue/purple for a week. When I gave up and sold off, nothing but blue and purple covers since. Oh well, maybe next round.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Recognizing the reality of the randomness of covers, I don't really believe in the stalker/unicorn scenarios. Were I to choose two, though, I'd choose Daredevil as my stalker and Cyclops (Classic) as my unicorn. I have 13 covers on icon_daredevil.png and don't intend to bring him any higher than he already is anytime soon. The same could honestly be said about many star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters but he's the most recent I received an extra cover for that I just sold right away for ISO. icon_cyclops.png (Classic) is my unicorn only in that he's the oldest star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png that I don't have at least one cover for.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jredd wrote:
    stalker - gamora. probably turfed 20+ covers

uni - 4* venom. i think i have 2 covers

this is easily the 4th, and maybe 5th time i've mentioned not being able to pull specific covers on here and then my next pull is that cover.

needed an oml yellow. got one. (could use another by the way, RNG...)

needed a prof x yellow. next pull. got one.

couple others were the same thing.

now this. just pulled a green venom from beating crash...