Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Options

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For my stalker, this one goes on streaks. My all around one is Reed, ooooh yeah, but right now I am getting a ton of Drax covers, mine is already 5/5/1 and some rhulk covers too (I already have him championed, so this one is ok)

My unicorn was Antman blue, I had him 5/2/5 like for 6 months or more, I had to get the last blue in CW2, rng was not willing to give me one. On the meantime I had to sell 3 purple and 6 yellow covers (I almost add Antman to stalker icon_razz.gif). I am also not getting any Gwen covers at all (after launch she was 1/2/1 and now is 2/2/1). And the final one is Phoenix purple, which my Phoenix is now 5/2/5 after getting some extra greens and reds and it looks like I am going to need a miracle to max.
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My Unicorn(s) are icon_thing.png (my first 4*, I got his second) cover a week ago and..IM40 icon_ironman.png . Apart from DDQ, I got..a single cover icon_eek.gif

Stalkers: icon_carnage.png , but only when I did not have room for him and I was still in 2* range. Now that I put him in my roster he's stuck at 2 covers. Yay!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalkers:
    1* Storm
    2* Fairly even distribution
    3* Iron Fist
    4* Cyclops
    5* Phoenix

Unicorns:
    1* None
    2* BAGMAN WHY DO YOU HATE ME? - none so far this season
    3* Scarlet Witch - currently lowest champ
    4* Spider-Gwen - still stuck at 5/4/2 when several newer 4*s are already done.
    5* Spidey and Goblin.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My unicorns are: ProfX, XFDP and Kingpin - I have only 3-4 covers for each and it's hard to imagine for me that I will ever make them useable icon_razz.gif

And stalker? No one really... Maybe Star-Lord a little icon_e_wink.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My stalker, XFW, no point in champing him since i use OML... 5 covers in the past 2 weeks alone..

My Unicorn... Punisher Max.. does he not exist???
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stalker- Venom and PX keep showing up in my LT draws. I draw at least one or both once or twice a week.

Unicorn- I don't know if I have any, but my Gwen draws seem really low.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker: 2* mhawkeye (I've lost count of how many pulls have been him. I've even cleaned out the vault of mhawkeye in one event)
    3*torch - I'm not champing him mpq! Stop sending him.
    4* star Lord purple - after maxing it I've now had an additional 21 purples

Unicorn
    Xfdp purple
    Any 4* cyke (only covers I've got were from when he was pve prize a while ago)
    GR green
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    many unicorns over my playing time: panther (thank you vaulting - brilliant!), hood blue, and the worst was hulk black. hulk was the only champ I needed a respec on after champing. latest are OML yellow (he's at least 4/1/5 now) and nova yellow (5/1/5 forever and so many red/blacks sold).

stalkers are mostly Elektra. she might be pushing 300 if I had champed her early. my recent big hoard pull of 76 classics had 7 elektras in it - all sold. she hits all the time. too bad she's pretty far down my priority list.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My stalkers have been 4* cyc and 4* dpool, because I have them fully covered, but not enough ISO to champ them. So in a few weeks/months when I finally do, I'll probably stop winning their covers icon_e_confused.gif
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My stalkers have varied over time, from Mystique to IM40 to Spider-Man (3star).
    For unicorns... I have at least one cover of every 4star character, except some recent ones. But up until now I have never pulled a Nick Fury cover. Not that I'm in a hurry. Also, I pulled my first Invisible Woman just a couple of days before the SHIELD resupply gave me the scheduled cover.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    star.pngstar.pngicon_hawkeye.png

Already maxxed cover him for build & Championed. Now it's back of the days of selling the additional covers for 250 iso8.png
  • inadreves1
    inadreves1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stalker:
    Drax redflag.png already 2/1/5 (don`t complain), and any Invisible Woman

Unicorn:
    Kingpin blackflag.png (2/5/5) I sold a lot of yellow & pink, and I can't champ him for months. Maybe next PvP rotation, maybe.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Stalker: Sentry
    Unicorn: Iceman, XF Wolverine, X-23
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is curious but a lot of people (me included) is reporting not getting almost any Gwen and getting a lot of Draxes. RNG loves Drax hates Gwen
  • Of_Insidious_Mists
    Of_Insidious_Mists Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Stalker for me would be OML yellow by far have the most covers drop for him than any other 5* with 12, SS has 10 but at least all surfers are on one roster slot. At 12 OML covers with 10 yellow to 1 of each for both red and black that ratio isn't fairing me well right now.

Unicorn

Easy OML red and black I'd take either/ or both at this point since 2016 all I've pulled is yellow

Honourable mentions would have to include carnage can't seem to get anything but red, and one green Thing cover that keeps on eluding me.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker: 3* Hulk. He's tied as my highest level 3* champ. While I'll make an effort to grab a cover or two for other champs, I wouldn't go out of my way for a Hulk cover. Yet there he stands, next to Deadpool and Magneto.

Unicorn: Teen Jean. She's at 2/2/2 right now. By comparison, I have 8 Nova, 6 Quake, 5 Gwen and Pun-Max, and 4 Drax covers.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Falcon. Just last week I pulled 3 in one day, two being from standard tokens back to back pulls, same color (purple) I already had 5 of. I got a heroic token minutes later and it was yellow, which is maxed as well.

Unicorn is carnage. I'm champing Ock because I'm pretty sure it's the only way they'll come.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I once saw a Hulkbuster cover which I sold because I was early into my 3* transition and couldn't afford to dedicate a roster slot for eternity. Haven't seen once since.

On the other end of the spectrum, my Ant-Man is 5/0/5. I don't know if that qualifies as a stalker or a unicorn.
  • CrimsonHulk
    CrimsonHulk Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Stalker: Probably 2* Torch, I could probably optimally build one in about a week at the pace I get his covers.

Unicorn: Red Hulk. Only one cover has dropped for me after all these months. I have about 10-11 covers for Cyclops and he was just the previous character release I believe.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker: Kingpin. I think he was the fastest covered 4* for me, and I only got 1 cover for him from PvP.

Unicorn: I'll have to say Mr. F yellow. He's currently 3/0/5, but I've pulled several black covers. I even got another black today from the Crash token.