Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Options

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jredd wrote:
    jredd wrote:
    stalker - gamora. probably turfed 20+ covers

uni - 4* venom. i think i have 2 covers

this is easily the 4th, and maybe 5th time i've mentioned not being able to pull specific covers on here and then my next pull is that cover.

needed an oml yellow. got one. (could use another by the way, RNG...)

needed a prof x yellow. next pull. got one.

couple others were the same thing.

now this. just pulled a green venom from beating crash...

I'm gonna test that. My unicorns are Prof X bluetile.png , Venom, Iceman, Starlord, OML, 2* Thor greentile.png and Wolv patch
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just realized OML red may be my stalker now. Not too long ago I didn't have a single red cover, today I got my fourth.
    ...I'm not complaining about that stalking, mind you.

Oh, and I managed to get that Classic Storm yellow eventually.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So not sure who my stalker is anymore at the moment - covers have come in fairly evenly...

...but I definitely know who my unicorn is, and it's blackflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png

There are two blue sitting in my cover rewards, the first expiring in 7d 8h. My Surfer has been 5/5/2 for months, with one of the black covers coming from daily resupply.
    The unicorn mocks me!!!
    surfing-unicorn-2.png
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No real stalker at the moment, though I do have 3 icon_vision.png covers in inventory waiting for him to be champed.

icon_nova.png would definitely be my unicorn. Not a sniff of him ever since he was released.
  • HossDrone
    HossDrone Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Stalkers:

4 star: ant man

3 star: kk

2 star: Thor

Unicorns:

4 star: Carnage. I got two covers for him within the first month of playing. Now 14 months later....still @ 2 covers for him. It's crazy.

3: Blade: Just got his 13 cover. No duplicated sold. Ive only pulled his cover out of a token once. All other twelve were ddq

2: modern hawkeye
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ctenko wrote:
    Stalker Baglady Yellow. Now onto my 38th cover for that. I have gotten more of her, than some Three Star covers.

Unicorn... Baglady Green. I still have not pulled a single one, since I started playing this game. They gave me one for free, and I Won one for 1000 in a PVP once upon a time. So while I have a Professor X with 0/4/0 and I have never actually Pulled an X-23. (But max score in that EotS gave me three. Thanks MPQ) It still has to be Baglady Green. I hit Two full years tomorrow. Get my Skyrider. And I have never pulled a Green Baglady.

Unicorn I want. Any Professor X Colour not Purple.

So... an update. Because I am upset. I also realized I have never pulled a Nick Fury purple either, so he also sits at 12 covers, and bothers me. I realise this because my vault gave me a Blue Nick Fury, that I had to sell, and a yellow Baglady. But I got a little... Luck? (I dunno if I can call it luck.) But I hit a four star in the last few few vaults, and I got a few Four stars off my ten pack, and out of tokens I have got. I have been winning my crash of the titans.

I even spent a little money.

So I was at 38. I am now at 57 yellow Bagladies. I got NINE in a row at a point. I have had 23 pulls of 4 stars, with my LT's included, since I put that little note up for stalkers. (23 pulls in 20 days is actually pretty good. But 19 were Baglady yellowflag.png ) And if we include the seven other covers. (5 blueflag.png 2 greenflag.png )Bringing it to 64 IW's.

I added up the levels of every other 4 and 5* I have. It comes up to 128.

Fully a third of every four and five star I have pulled... is an Invisible Woman.

I'm gonna yell at something now.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Until this weekend, my unicorn most definately was Fury. Despite being the first 4* to be added after the original bag-duo, it took my until the last PVP to complete him. That's pretty much excactly 2 years, right?

as far as 4* go, my stalker would be IMHB...I don't think I completed any 4* as fast as I did him.....I'm not complaining, though icon_e_smile.gif
  • Marvelfamily
    Marvelfamily Posts: 208
    Options
    My Stalker is Rocket and Groot, I guess. But I like it, so it's not bad.

Unicorn of course Prof X. 1 blue, 1 yellow cover and still waiting.

XPool had been too, but today Psylocke gave me the black cover!

Another Unicorn is Elektra with her black cover. I'm playing nearly 2 yrs, and got it 1 x...
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    chaos01 wrote:
    Unicorn: blue Iceman 5/0/5

Stalker: 3 star BP, 4 star Star Lord

It worked. Now 5/1/5. Still my unicorn though, along with my 13th hulkbuster he has been sitting at 4/4/4 for roughly 4 months now.

New stalker is Luke Cage and Spiderman
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ctenko wrote:
    Ctenko wrote:
    Stalker Baglady Yellow. Now onto my 38th cover for that. I have gotten more of her, than some Three Star covers.

Unicorn... Baglady Green. I still have not pulled a single one, since I started playing this game. They gave me one for free, and I Won one for 1000 in a PVP once upon a time. So while I have a Professor X with 0/4/0 and I have never actually Pulled an X-23. (But max score in that EotS gave me three. Thanks MPQ) It still has to be Baglady Green. I hit Two full years tomorrow. Get my Skyrider. And I have never pulled a Green Baglady.

Unicorn I want. Any Professor X Colour not Purple.

So... an update. Because I am upset. I also realized I have never pulled a Nick Fury purple either, so he also sits at 12 covers, and bothers me. I realise this because my vault gave me a Blue Nick Fury, that I had to sell, and a yellow Baglady. But I got a little... Luck? (I dunno if I can call it luck.) But I hit a four star in the last few few vaults, and I got a few Four stars off my ten pack, and out of tokens I have got. I have been winning my crash of the titans.

I even spent a little money.

So I was at 38. I am now at 57 yellow Bagladies. I got NINE in a row at a point. I have had 23 pulls of 4 stars, with my LT's included, since I put that little note up for stalkers. (23 pulls in 20 days is actually pretty good. But 19 were Baglady yellowflag.png ) And if we include the seven other covers. (5 blueflag.png 2 greenflag.png )Bringing it to 64 IW's.

I added up the levels of every other 4 and 5* I have. It comes up to 128.

Fully a third of every four and five star I have pulled... is an Invisible Woman.

I'm gonna yell at something now.

RNGesus must hate you
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My unicorn is Kamala Khan... Not a single drop from any token at all.

Unfortunately I don't have any stalker either (well, maybe Beast would have been a stalker, but I am not interested in Beast at all, so at least ISO...)
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Recognizing the reality of the randomness of covers, I don't really believe in the stalker/unicorn scenarios. Were I to choose two, though, I'd choose Daredevil as my stalker and Cyclops (Classic) as my unicorn. I have 13 covers on icon_daredevil.png and don't intend to bring him any higher than he already is anytime soon. The same could honestly be said about many star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters but he's the most recent I received an extra cover for that I just sold right away for ISO. icon_cyclops.png (Classic) is my unicorn only in that he's the oldest star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png that I don't have at least one cover for.

So, funny thing...

Almost right after that I received a lot of icon_daredevil.png covers (thank you, Taco Vault) so I bit the bullet and now he's a Champion. Ironically, the token_legendary.png I received for making him a Champion gave me my first cover for star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_cyclops.png .

I'm going to change my "unicorn" to star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.pngredflag.png . I'm sitting at 0/2/5 on that guy. It'd be nice to have that third power when I'm already maxed out on one of the other two.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My unicorn has definitely been redflag.pngicon_deadpool.png (4*). I've been sitting at 0/5/5 for almost a year. Another unicorn would be icon_nova.png, still only have one cover icon_e_sad.gif

My most persistent stalker is Ms. Marvel (2*). I'd say a good 30% of DDQ tokens, heroic tokens or event tokens keep pulling her. I have no intention of rostering her again so it's a bit annoying.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Current unicorn is redflag.pngicon_x23.png, as she is sitting at 4/0/5, after my 4th green pulled this afternoon.

As for stalker, it could be icon_silversurfer.png 3 from the last 4 5* pulls have been him to now sit at 2/2/2 - the other one was OML red to go 0/1/1. I guess he probably just wants some love after all the hate he has received on the forums. It's lonely out in the cosmos....
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    current unicorn - icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png

current build is 4/0/4...how do i have an "ice" man that can't freeze anyone???...not looking forward to the CoT against teen jean...
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm amending my earlier post in this thread to say that my stalker is Ghost Rider. I get him in heroic tokens. I get him in vaults. He's freaking everywhere.

You could even

say that

he's

haunting me OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

(for real though I've sold like 15 covers for this guy, it's getting obnoxious)
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Jarvind wrote:
    I'm amending my earlier post in this thread to say that my stalker is Ghost Rider. I get him in heroic tokens. I get him in vaults. He's freaking everywhere.

You could even

say that

he's

haunting me OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

(for real though I've sold like 15 covers for this guy, it's getting obnoxious)

I wish. I like Ghosty. I know he sucks comparitively, but I really like him. And he made that impossible civil war Tony fight a freaking breeze. Took a lot of damage... but a breeze none the less.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    Just realized my stalker might be Drax. It feels like he just came out but now he's at 3/3/3 while while Xforce Deadpool still only has 2 covers. I've also realized that my real unicorn is OML yellow. That one cover is a game changer and I am a second class citizen without that health pack saving, match damaging meatshield on my team.

Drax gets his 10th Cover but Xpool still at 2 and OML still no yellow in sight.
  • Millos152
    Millos152 Posts: 8
    Options
    My unicorn is hulkbuster. My stalker is Iron fist, at this level of my roster, I really cannot complain.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stalker: demiurge

Unicorn: fun

icon_razz.gif

tumblr_mkto6vQwN01r9p78mo1_400.gif