Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Options

Comments

• chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2 star - captain marvel has been raining down

3 star - colussus had 6 covers for him in a 10 day span

4 star - whatever power I already have at 5 for any of the characters I don't have cover maxed. My last 3 LT pulls have all resulted in useless covers for undercovered toons.

Unicorn - I would literally be happy with anything useful at this stage.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Total legendary pulls: 175

Miles, 12
    Thing, 9
    Phoenix, 9 (AND ZERO PURPLE)
    X-23, 9
    IW, 8
    Mr. F, 8
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Right now I can't pull a green 2* Human Torch. I need one more to champ my rebuilt one, and I have 12 pending other colors for him, and two days to get one. It's not looking good, but at least I have the HP to start another one if I can't pull the cover in time.
  • BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Stalker would probably be Wilson Fisk - he's by far the most covered 4* I have.

My unicorn would be Iceman - I still don't have a single cover for him (the only 4* I'm missing besides DD).

Edit: Let me spouse open my tokens today since their luck is always better and lo and behold Iceman made an appearance. I guess that makes my new unicorn OML; or really any other 5 star....
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nova is still my unicorn. Not one single pull since his release. I even pulled Howard from one of his vault tokens for pete's sake.

No consistent stalker at the moment.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Current stalker: icon_ares.pngredflag.png

Current unicorn: icon_ares.pnggreenflag.png

Sold my maxed champed Ares 2 weeks ago, and re-rostered him at 1/5/4. Since then, I've got 6 redflag.png banked and nothing else for him. RNG at work. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    new 4* stalker: Hulkbuster, gotten 28 covers for him in 2 months, from 276 to 304. 2* stalker is always been Thor for me, he's on his third cycle through right now.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tell you what, 2* Blue Hawkeye is my unicorn right now.
    I sold him for the ISO when their sell price increased and I've gotten him to 12 covers. I cannot get that last blue.
    The last 7 covers I've had for him have all been red. I sat on a bunch thinking "2 weeks? Pffth, I'll get a blue cover in 2 weeks!" I've sold 4 of them because they were going to run out. I got him to 12 covers 6 weeks ago. This is mental.

I'm drowning in Storm and OBW coers though. The two I *didn't* sell.
  • Stashasaurus
    Options
    Heroic tokens and event tokens:
    Stalker: 2*:Cap, Moonstone, Bullseye
    3*:Loki (but only Trickery, always)
    4*:XWolvie, Elektra, Star Lord, IW

Unicorn: JG, HB, ProfX

Interesting note on the 4* stalkers: I've been playing a while, and read how bad Elektra, SL and IW were, so i never wasted time collecting them (just sold for Iso) and got loads of them. The minute I switched gears and got each to like 8 covers, I never saw them again...

I got three covers of Surfer before I got three covers for JG, HB or ProfX...SMDH.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Current unicorn: star.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.png . I'm holding two covers for him I can't use and need that purpleflag.png to Champion him.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tell you what, 2* Blue Hawkeye is my unicorn right now.
    I sold him for the ISO when their sell price increased and I've gotten him to 12 covers. I cannot get that last blue.
    The last 7 covers I've had for him have all been red. I sat on a bunch thinking "2 weeks? Pffth, I'll get a blue cover in 2 weeks!" I've sold 4 of them because they were going to run out. I got him to 12 covers 6 weeks ago. This is mental.

I'm drowning in Storm and OBW coers though. The two I *didn't* sell.

Ha, update.
    Shield sim gives away a Hawkeye red.
    Civil War gives away a Hawkeye red.

Demiurge is trolling me.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't know why, but I never get any 3* icon_deadpool.png

Thor, Mags, Rogers, BP, R&G, GSBW all lead the way for my 3* and are level 190 to 197. all the other 3* are equally scattered down to 173 (except for vision and sentry, who I refuse to roster, and Rags, who I am slowly building from scratch).

DP was one of the last 3* to champion, but he's still stuck at 170. my gamependium history goes back to the first of June, and I haven't gotten any since then. not a big deal, since I only use him for mega whales (an ability that is just about one of the best in the game regardless of level), but I'd like to start earning XFDP from him at some point.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    smoq84 wrote:
    My unicorns are: ProfX, Cyclops, XFDP and Kingpin - I have only 3-4 covers for each and it's hard to imagine for me that I will ever make them useable icon_razz.gif

And stalker? No one really... Maybe Star-Lord a little icon_e_wink.gif
    How the things change...
    Since my previous post I got a lot covers for my past unicorns. Now my Cyclops is at 12 covers and ProfX at 11.

Only Kingpin was left behind at 0/3/4 so his black is still a unicorn. XFDP at 1/2/4 is also still not impressive.
    Also I have never seen red X-23 (currently 5/0/3) and red Gwen (4/0/3). I could also count yellow Ant-Man (5/4/1).

No specific Stalkers though.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They the same character...just different color....Rulk red is my unicorn, still at zero....had 10 Rulk purple at least....
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I get streaks of certain characters. This past week has been Iron Fist - went from 229/230 to 241 - covers from ddq and pvp and pve placement and progression rewards, popping up in vault tokens, pvp tokens and even a standard token. Enjoying this streak - he's gone and given me a HB and an LT in a very short length of time, and is an awesome 3* even when not buffed.

Went from not seeing any Moon Knights since his release to getting 5 this week from tokens, plus one from pvp placement to get him to 13 covers. But now he's the next pvp progression and I have no iso to champ him...

#firstmpqworldproblems

For 5*s I've not seen a surfer since I resolved to champ him the next cover I got.... No Widow either but it's only been a short time since her release, unlike poor BSS.
  • JeffCascadian
    Options
    I finally caught my unicorn: icon_vision.pngyellowflag.png and made him my final star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champion.

There's no sign of anybody stalking me currently and I don't think I can say that I have a unicorn. I need a LOT of four- and five-star covers. I'd certainly most like a few more of the four-stars that I'm closest to having thirteen covers for (Nick Fury, Wolverine, Thor, Ant-Man, and Iceman are all close) without receiving colors I already have five of but I think everybody feels that way.
  • johnmcclane
    Options
    My Unicorn(s) are icon_thing.png (my first 4*, I got his second) cover a week ago and..IM40 icon_ironman.png . Apart from DDQ, I got..a single cover icon_eek.gif

Stalkers: icon_carnage.png , but only when I did not have room for him and I was still in 2* range. Now that I put him in my roster he's stuck at 2 covers. Yay!

IM40, still I don't have him at 13 covers icon_rolleyes.gif
    My thing got 2 covers in 3 months (while others like Drax, XFW or IW went from 0 to 9)

Stalker: HBuster. The red covers. I only have one 4* with ONE color maxed. HB red. in the last 5 Legendaries I got FOUR Red HB, plus the one from PVE progression.
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Appropriately, Blade is stalking me. So many of his black Nightstalker covers in the last few days. I maxed that out before getting a single purple cover.

IW, still not a single cover and I have multiples of everyone else 4* and under. So...I'm lucky?
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My stalker is almost certainly Squirrel Girl. My unicorn is probably Quake - I pulled one cover for her during her original release cycle (can't recall if story or versus event), but that's been it.
  • JeffCascadian
    Options
    Lately I've received an oddly large number of icon_carnage.png and icon_ghostrider.png covers. Not enough to Champion either, yet, but they're well covered now. Oh, and icon_devildino.png of course. icon_lol.gif