Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Comments

• escart85
    escart85 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Stalker: icon_redhulk.png and icon_shehulk.png

Unicorn: icon_jeangrey.png 4*
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suppose at this point my unicorns are the handful of 4 Stars I only have two covers for (7 of them) and 5 Star Cap (excluding Dr Strange the only epic I don't have yet)
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    No unicorns specifically, but a couple of stalkers...
    icon_ares.pngredflag.png 11 in the past 10 days.
    icon_quicksilver.png various colors, between pulls + rewards, 11 in the past 2 weeks.
  • SummerGlau
    There are Six Legendaries I only have two covers 4

I only have one Dock Ock Cover and have only seen a few drop (having sold previous ones due to roster constraints)
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll update my previous post...Nick Fury's Demolition is *still* stalking me, as I pulled my 13th Blue cover for his Blue ability from a Sanctum Sanctorum token in the Dr Strange event. He's still stuck at a 2/5/3, despite me pulling 18 covers for him.

Odds of getting 2/13/3 in 18 covers in any order, assuming they're all equally likely is 14,280:1 Anyone else out there have worse luck with a character?
  • SummerGlau
    sambrookjm wrote:
    I'll update my previous post...Nick Fury's Demolition is *still* stalking me, as I pulled my 13th Blue cover for his Blue ability from a Sanctum Sanctorum token in the Dr Strange event. He's still stuck at a 2/5/3, despite me pulling 18 covers for him.

Odds of getting 2/13/3 in 18 covers in any order, assuming they're all equally likely is 14,280:1 Anyone else out there have worse luck with a character?
    not on that level but I've basically had to sell three Nova Yellow Covers Starting when he was 3/5/0 Then 4/5/0 and just today at 5/5/1
    I have 2 3 star Green Hulk Covers when I need black or red to be able to champ him
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    sambrookjm wrote:

That will teach me to do math while trying to color with my 5 year old. icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif Upon further review, the odds aren't really 14,280:1. It's roughly a much more reasonable (but still pretty horrible) 750:1 instead.
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    My unicorn considering age is Nova, I've got just three covers and that's after one in the latest progression.

Stalker hmm that's a toughie. I guess it's cyclops four star as he's the only one I have champed and he's now at 275. Next stalker is Elektra (sigh).
  • Shinigami
    Shinigami Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    2/5/5 OML with no black covers from tokens.
    5/5/0 PH with no red covers from tokens.

Had to throw away multiple covers.

Got to say pretty clear cut unicorns there.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2016
    redflag.pngicon_ghostrider.png is my stalker. That's three in the past month that I can't use because I only have eleven total covers for him.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a unicorn today, starlord yellow. Finally!
  • OBW and Ares became my unicorns since I sold them icon_neutral.gif
    Ares is waiting for its 13th cover (I can understand, waiting for a specific cover..), while Widow is stuck at...10 since more than 2 weeks.
    I get Standard, Elite, Heroic tokens daily..yet, those two slinkies are missing.
  • Magere
    Magere Posts: 50 Match Maker
    :redflag: icon_ghostrider.png is my stalker. That's three in the past month that I can't use because I only have eleven total covers for him.

I find this funny as GR (red) is my unicorn, at 5/0/3, I already had to sell a few green (cringe).

Stalker? Moonstone, I could have champed her 3times if I was willing to waste the iso
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    My stalker is IMHB Black cover - he's sitting at 3/5/2 - I've had to sell the last 2 black covers, I think I've gotten 5 black covers in a row!

My unicorn is XFW Black cover - he's sitting at 5/3/4 - his best power is what I'm lacking the most.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    OBW and Ares became my unicorns since I sold them icon_neutral.gif
    Ares is waiting for its 13th cover (I can understand, waiting for a specific cover..), while Widow is stuck at...10 since more than 2 weeks.
    I get Standard, Elite, Heroic tokens daily..yet, those two slinkies are missing.

This is my problem with every 2 star that I champ. Magically stop pulling covers soon as I hit that champ button. Bullseye and moonstone are mia in my current roles. Yet baby torch, ares, and now junior cap I can't get rid of fast enough after selling off their 144s.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I cannot pull an OML Red for the life of me. He was my second 5* I had... and he's got 6 covers 2/4/0.

I kept getting Iceman Green's up the wazoo... though now that I finally got my Purple to max/champ him... not an Iceman to be seen.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I have a Unicorn.

And her name is JG blue. I can't get a single dang cover of blue! And it's the best won. Ugh.

Stalker is Sentry anything. I refuse to roster him, and he won't go away!
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I can't get a blueflag.png 2* daken. it's been over two weeks without one, and I only need one to max cover my next baby daken. it's only a 2* character for my farm, but dammit, it's frustrating. i've got a cover of his on the vine with less than 24 hours left...
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Stalkers: Baby torch blacktile.png and redtile.png
    Unicorns: Baby torch greentile.png, Kingpin yellowtile.png, X-23, Moonknight, Iceman greentile.png, XFW greentile.png, FalCap bluetile.png, Nick Fury purpletile.png, Professor X bluetile.png
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    stalker: redflag.png 4 star.png Deadpool. He's already 5/2/4 and I'm actually holding my 3 star.png Deadpool back at lvl 182 until I can champ the 4 star.png version

Unicorn: any other colour of 4 star.png Deadpool!!!!!