Who is your Stalker? Who is your Unicorn?

Comments

• Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Stalker:
    icon_antman.png I pulled six cover for him within the last two weeks. Fortunately he`s a champion so they were of use. icon_e_wink.gif
    icon_elektra.png I keep on pulling her, especially the colours I don`t need (purple & red). At least I had to sell six unusable cover.
    icon_hulkcho.pngblueflag.png As I spend 600 of my CP for classic LTs this week, I pulled that cover three times.

Unicorns:
    icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png (4/3/0)
    wasp_icon.pngyellowflag.png (0/2/5)
    icon_lukecage.pngblackflag.png (2/0/4)
    icon_moonknight.pngpurpleflag.png (3/0/3)
    icon_spidergwen.pngyellowflag.png (2/4/0)
    icon_punisher.pnggreenflag.png (3/0/2)
    icon_hulkcho.pngblackflag.png (2/5/0)
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got an honorary stalker...I cashed in 40 Legendary tokens recently, and four of them were greenflag.pngicon_thing.png My thing was sitting at 5/2/5 at the time. Throw in the same cover from the last PvE, and 120 CP later I have a newly champed LVL 275 Thing. Still waiting for a non blue Nick Fury, though...
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I think my pulls of Red Hulk are above average compared to my other 4stars (for example, some of my oldest 4 stars, Starlord and Kingpin, only just recently got their fourth and second cover, respectively); but I have only recently pulled my first red cover of Red Hulk. I know I should be happy of already having pulled three and four of its other powers, the good ones, but that's kind of the thing. I don't want to end up having him at 1/5/5 and then having to actually buy the missing red covers. I would gladly pay 120 or 240 CP for green or purple, but I don't think red is worth that much.

Also, I just discovered I had like 10 2star Thor green in my queue, when I rostered him for Thick as Thieves. I only had one or two of each red and yellow.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    I can't get a blueflag.png 2* daken. it's been over two weeks without one, and I only need one to max cover my next baby daken. it's only a 2* character for my farm, but dammit, it's frustrating. i've got a cover of his on the vine with less than 24 hours left...

Oooh I had the same problem only with purple. I had 5 black and blue before I ever got a purple. I had like 6 black covers waiting and had to sell one before I finally got that last purple. I hate how that happens all the time icon_e_sad.gif
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    looking at my roster my Unicorn is officially Punisher (Dark Reign) Red (5/5/0)
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    My last Latest token gave a purpleflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png , making her 12/0/7.
    Guess who's my unicorn...
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    This game really, really, really wants me to champ FalCap. I can't even count the number of his covers I've sold and I have 2 in the queue right now.

Don't really have a unicorn right now although Moon Knight still isn't max covered yet. He's probably my oldest 4* that I haven't covered.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Last time 2star Thor was essential, I rostered one using the covers in my queue. 1/2/5, with several greens left. I still have the character rostered, and since then I have still been pulling several green covers. Only one yellow in the middle to break the streak.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    I can't get a blueflag.png 2* daken. it's been over two weeks without one, and I only need one to max cover my next baby daken. it's only a 2* character for my farm, but dammit, it's frustrating. i've got a cover of his on the vine with less than 24 hours left...

My Stalker right now is blueflag.png 2* daken. Bad enough when he was 1/1/5. Currently, just including covers I have in my queue right now he'd be 3/3/11.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    3*Black widow at 180. 27 max covered 3 stars. 3*Cyclops at 3/1/3. I have more covers for 4* Cyclops (4/3/2)
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I've been playing for less than a year; I basically have a champed 3* roster. My 4* characters average around 5 covers total. In the entire 4* tier, I have only 6 powers cover-maxed.

Yet, somehow, I just pulled my 8th icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png from a classic token.
    Opening that token only to see my stalker was SO INFURIATING.

My "good" stalker is OBW. For whatever reason she has been really easy to farm.

As far as a unicorn, it's been icon_kamalakhan.png .
    She will be my last 3* champion other than a few I didn't roster initially. She's been at 5 purpleflag.png forever but I just couldn't pull the other colors.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Spider gwen purple is my stalker 15/2/0

My unicorn. Any 5*.
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    I have been hoping to roster 3* Cage for MONTHS now and he refuses to show up. I've saved enough HP to buy him a roster spot the second he appears, but no go. I'm starting to think he hates me.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have been hoping to roster 3* Cage for MONTHS now and he refuses to show up. I've saved enough HP to buy him a roster spot the second he appears, but no go. I'm starting to think he hates me.

He should be showing up in DDQ pretty soon.
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I'm just gonna do 4* tier.

Unicorn - Nova. I got one from his PvE release, one shortly after he was added to packs, & one from PvE progressions when he was essential not too long ago. All black covers though it seems I'll be getting a yellow from daily resupplies in about a week or so. Only other 4*s I have with 3 or fewer covers are Howard the Duck 1/1/1, Luke Cage 1/1/1, Blade 1/1/1, & Agent Venom 0/1/1.

Unicorn Covers - Definitely X-23 purple. Out of 9 or 10 covers, she's 5/3/0. Also Mr. Fantastic yellow, got 1 when he was 5/0/2 or 5/0/3 but none since, and Falcap red, finally got 1 last time he was PVP progression to bring him to 5/3/1. Probably some more, but those ones really stick out as I've gotten 10 or more covers each.

Stalker(s) - Iceman. Formerly a Unicorn Cover (blue), that changed starting with the Taco vault Aug 1-5. His blue showed up so I used tokens until I got it, then used 120 CP for a second(currently only bought cover), and got a third a week or two later from daily resupply. Since then he was my 7th or 8th champed 4*, but leads even the first 3 champed by 2-4 levels. Drax was a stalker when he was first added to packs, quickly rising from 1 cover to 2/2/2, but has cooled off since then, only being 2/3/3 now. Currently looks like Wasp will either be initial-stalker-ish like Drax was or full-on stalker being 1/3/2 already.

Stalker Covers - Mr Fantastic blue. He started out 0/0/2, but has gone crazy on the blues since then. With 20+ covers, he's only 5/1/4. Also, Falcap yellow I've gotten about 10 of, with blues being rare and reds practically non-existent(see above). And honestly I don't pay much attention once I champ someone, but I remember Thoress yellow I saw a lot of. I had gotten at least 8 of her yellow before I had enough of her other colors to champ her, and the cover that became her first champ level was also yellow.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Dormammu wrote:

You can't get a 3* cover from DDQ if you don't already have the character rostered. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    bigsmooth wrote:
    Dormammu wrote:

You can't get a 3* cover from DDQ if you don't already have the character rostered. icon_e_wink.gif

And THAT is my frustration.
  • Unicorn icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png
    icon_redhulk.pngicon_kingpin.png

Stalker icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_professorx.pngyellowflag.pngpurpleflag.png
  • udonomefoo wrote:
    Stalker - Groot. He's not champed, I swear I've trashed 40 of them since the champ update.

Damn Daniel, champ him already he is a good regenerater, as soon as he revives take him into a fight to start it off with a board mash win/win, what are you waiting for? just do it !!!
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Stalker: 2-star Wolverine. I actually think I got three of him in a row once, though two were the previous night and the third was the first cover of the new day.

Unicorn: Haven't seen a Scarlet Witch in weeks.