Magnetic Mayhem Feb 19- Feb 21

12345679»

Comments

• Was first, but whew, I got knocked down to rank 5. So I at least got the punisher covers I was going for. Finally got 6 covers for him.
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Just wanted to go for the top 15, but than I was only missing ~100 points to rank 5 and...
    I mean, who needs sleep, right? xD

Im kinda happy, now my Punisher is at 3/3/3 and with just a few more covers Ill be finally be able to use him ^///^
  • Shielded 8hrs before finish with comfortable 40pts ahead #2 and about 150-200 ahead the top 3-5. Ended 2nd, so finally I got Frank at 355 icon_e_smile.gif

Question:
    Magneto (Marvel NOW!) blue power description:
    "Magneto forms a mass of shrapnel to hurl at his enemies. Converts a random Blue tile into a 1 turn Countdown tile that destroys the 8 surrounding tiles."
    Shouldn't it generate AP? Cos any time (2 times, actually...) I used it, I haven't noticed any AP added to my pool.
    I'm asking, cos there is no usual "Does not generate AP" in the description.
  • MN Mag's Blue does not generate AP, his Red does.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    After leaving home with more than 100 point lead on second, and a nearly 400 point lead on sixth (people needing to pass me to not get Punisher Red [with 5 hours to go, behind a shield] and ending 'top 15' I think I'm taking a break from pvp for a bit. (like until we get to view results after tourneys, so I can actually see that 5 people somehow)
  • I joined 1.5 hrs left and got to abt 650 and easily took 1st. Almost felt bad that the guy in #2 was really trying hard but did not have the horses but I needed that last red wolvie. Yellow wolvie still eludes me though.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    according to the in-game news there's to be another magnetic mayhem tomorrow...the same?
  • according to the in-game news there's to be another magnetic mayhem tomorrow...the same?
    Good. GOOOOOOOOOOOD.
  • Tourney is being replayed again after the Psylocke one ends - from the news page popup. Feb 26-28.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Man they really pushing Magneto MN. Would love to see the total Iso invested in him before these latest events and afterwards.