Magnetic Mayhem Feb 19- Feb 21

Options

Comments

• Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    My tank team of (maxed covers albeit) 28 GSBW, 6 MN Mags, 1 yelena has been winning a couple of games for me, which is very disappointing.

I would imagine your Mags is throwing down defense tiles which is giving GSBW enough time to collect greenies.

MN aint got no defense tiles
  • As Bugpop pointed out in the other thread, don't forget the tile damage either. An added 16 tiles of damage could be another additional 700-900 in damage (assuming max leveled).

That's a pretty crazy ability if you think about it. Hook him up with IM40's recharge and you can blow things up fast.
    Kelbris wrote:
    MN aint got no defense tiles

Ahh ****. I got them confused.
  • Anyone want to check this out if you were doing the same thing I was?

I had been saving my Evil Attraction token from the 300 (or 400, I forget) progression reward until after the tournament to redeem as a Heroic instead. I have pretty much every 2 star villain except Bullseye and a fully covered MNMags. I didn't think the chances of getting a cMags was high so I decided not to redeem it. After the update that just downloaded, I noticed I had a spare Standard token and thought I forgot to redeem it from The Simulator rewards I got. So I redeemed it and then later noticed that my Evil Attraction token was gone. I've already put in a support ticket but figured I would point this out to others who might overlook it.

*EDIT*Quick turnaround time here. I got a response from support within 10 minutes and I got my token back as a result. It wasn't given as an Evil Attraction token but instead a Heroic, which is fine by me. That was my end goal anyways. Thumbs up to support for this one. icon_e_smile.gif
    Mondo wrote:
    Anyone want to check this out if you were doing the same thing I was?

I had been saving my Evil Attraction token from the 300 (or 400, I forget) progression reward until after the tournament to redeem as a Heroic instead. I have pretty much every 2 star villain except Bullseye and a fully covered MNMags. I didn't think the chances of getting a cMags was high so I decided not to redeem it. After the update that just downloaded, I noticed I had a spare Standard token and thought I forgot to redeem it from The Simulator rewards I got. So I redeemed it and then later noticed that my Evil Attraction token was gone. I've already put in a support ticket but figured I would point this out to others who might overlook it.

*EDIT*Quick turnaround time here. I got a response from support within 10 minutes and I got my token back as a result. It wasn't given as an Evil Attraction token but instead a Heroic, which is fine by me. That was my end goal anyways. Thumbs up to support for this one. icon_e_smile.gif

It happens sometimes with updates and even just game blips. Glad you got yours sorted. I lost one a week ago, no response, but its not worth my.time go go after it further. I just use tokens above standard instantly now to avoid the hassle.

Jumped to 830+ without a single retaliation and shielded for 3hr. I'll do one match when I drop shield and hopefully that is enough to keep me in first for the rest of the event with an 8 hr shield. 2nd is around 600 but ppl jump quickly when they get a lucky deadzone.
  • Ghast is in my bracket and currently sitting in 3rd behind me despite going past me once already. I know Moon17 is in my bracket too since I noticed that last night. First place in my bracket is rattlesnake89 with 822 and I'm in 2nd with 662. Not trying to gun for 1st as I just want more Punisher covers since I need them. Top 5 go from 822 > 662 > 649 > 604 > 546. Hopefully my 662 will hold for a top 5 finish.

*edit: aaaaaand he just over took me with 674 now.
  • Mondo wrote:
    Ghast is in my bracket and currently sitting in 3rd behind me despite going past me once already. I know Moon17 is in my bracket too since I noticed that last night. First place in my bracket is rattlesnake89 with 822 and I'm in 2nd with 662. Not trying to gun for 1st as I just want more Punisher covers since I need them. Top 5 go from 822 > 662 > 649 > 604 > 546. Hopefully my 662 will hold for a top 5 finish.

*edit: aaaaaand he just over took me with 674 now.

I'm at 941. Top 5 goes
    941>709>693>597>535
  • Mondo wrote:
    Anyone want to check this out if you were doing the same thing I was?

Lost 2 Highly Trained this way, sent in two tickets, still no response. Oh well, Devs have more important things to do
  • gobstopper wrote:
    Lost 2 Highly Trained this way, sent in two tickets, still no response. Oh well, Devs have more important things to do
    I sent in my ticket via mobilesupport@d3p.us. If you did the same, I guess I just got lucky. :/
  • I just played this round to get that MN Magneto at 700 points. Now he is 3/5/3 lvl 6.

I tossed up a shield on the off-chance that I want to Respec Punisher after the next update.

Sorry to the 3 people I pounded endlessly. At the 600 point range, I had to skip six or seven times just to find a 20+ point opponent.

• I'm at 941. Top 5 goes
    941>709>693>597>535

820/657/569/516/504

I'm hoping that people look at my roster and see that I don't need Punisher and just let it go.

• I'm at 941. Top 5 goes
    941>709>693>597>535

820/657/569/516/504

I'm hoping that people look at my roster and see that I don't need Punisher and just let it go.

Hehe.
    My punisher is sitting at 4/4/2 so this is gonna finish him off.
    S&V gonna be a 1/2/3 now.
  • Mondo wrote:
    gobstopper wrote:
    I sent in my ticket via mobilesupport@d3p.us. If you did the same, I guess I just got lucky. :/

I lost 7 highly trained tokens and submitted ticket through in game interface. Will have to send email instead I guess.

• I'm at 941. Top 5 goes
    941>709>693>597>535

820/657/569/516/504

Yea, same. Had to reshield, but now I have a 8 hr that will cover the rest of the tournement up. @870 with 3 23+ pt fights qued up. Just shooting for the wolvie so I will unshield attack reshield as need be. Hopefully Ppl realize that and instead just make it a fight for top 5. Rather not have to reshield anymore (obviously). Would be pretty easy to get up to 1000 I think. Most of the ppl in my current mmr are running mid lvl mags and 2**. Occasional higher stuff, but nothing better than mine, just maybe compareable.

• I'm at 941. Top 5 goes
    941>709>693>597>535

820/657/569/516/504

Yea, same. Had to reshield, but now I have a 8 hr that will cover the rest of the tournement up. @870 with 3 23+ pt fights qued up. Just shooting for the wolvie so I will unshield attack reshield as need be. Hopefully Ppl realize that and instead just make it a fight for top 5. Rather not have to reshield anymore (obviously). Would be pretty easy to get up to 1000 I think. Most of the ppl in my current mmr are running mid lvl mags and 2**. Occasional higher stuff, but nothing better than mine, just maybe compareable.

So is 1200 doable? Probably too late for me as I can't join til only 2 hours left but I only wanted the Mags blue at 1200 and figured it was too far out of reach.
  • @evil
    I want it too. It's about 250 points away buy my good matches are becoming few and far between. Don't think I'm gonna attempt.
  • @evil
    I want it too. It's about 250 points away buy my good matches are becoming few and far between. Don't think I'm gonna attempt.

thanks. I figured you would have to shield at least 2 times if not three times to hit 1200 and play at an odd hoir to make that last push
  • @evil

thanks. I figured you would have to shield at least 2 times if not three times to hit 1200 and play at an odd hoir to make that last push

Yeah I would probably end up spending 300-600 hp for a chance at it
    Seems easier just to dish out the 1250 at this point.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Well, the top person in my bracket is shielded at 1054 points. Name of Roya. Second is only at 712 points.
    I'll grind out a comfortable 16-45th tonight and be done with it. My Punisher is severely lacking in covers right now, and I have a feeling that he's going to be used in an upcoming event again soon.

Can you believe that guy?!? He must really want that red cover for Wolverine 4*....
    His bracket top 5 looks like, with * being shields.

1054*
    712*
    652*
    649*
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Roya PQ wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    Well, the top person in my bracket is shielded at 1054 points. Name of Roya. Second is only at 712 points.
    I'll grind out a comfortable 16-45th tonight and be done with it. My Punisher is severely lacking in covers right now, and I have a feeling that he's going to be used in an upcoming event again soon.

Can you believe that guy?!? He must really want that red cover for Wolverine 4*....
    His bracket top 5 looks like, with * being shields.

1054*
    712*
    652*
    649*

Still debating whether or not I'm going to push for that red Wolvie. Mine is currently at 5/2/0, but I don't see myself putting any iso into him for a very long time. Current leader si at 800 points.
  • Still debating whether or not I'm going to push for that red Wolvie. Mine is currently at 5/2/0, but I don't see myself putting any iso into him for a very long time. Current leader si at 800 points.

5.5 hours to go. Plenty of time to make a push in an hour to beat 800, but will it be enough to stay top 1? That's what I had to try and guarantee myself last night at the 1d cut off before I put up my 1d shield.

My Xforce Wolvie is 5/3/3 right now. I figure I'll go 5/4/4 or 5/5/3. It is a gamble since we don't know what he will look like after the 4* "buff rework" they claimed would happen, but why not? Once I finish 2 more 3* champs I will start focusing on him. In the .....far but not too far future obviously icon_e_smile.gif