MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In September, 2015 (Updated 9/22)

Comments

• drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    The sneak peek is obviously wrong, and when the Mr. Fantastic PVP is over, the season will run out. We'll have two group buff PVPs, as always (I think we're due for a Combined Arms), and we'll likely start the new season with Mystique (Beast should be coming up pretty quickly as well). Devs just haven't bothered to fix the post.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    drcassino wrote:
    The sneak peek is obviously wrong, and when the Mr. Fantastic PVP is over, the season will run out. We'll have two group buff PVPs, as always (I think we're due for a Combined Arms), and we'll likely start the new season with Mystique (Beast should be coming up pretty quickly as well). Devs just haven't bothered to fix the post.

IceX already acknowledged the error last weekend and said he'd correct it, but I'd hoped he'd have done that by now...
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Hmm, I wonder who that secret 4* is that's being released soon. He sounds good :p
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    JordonLee wrote:
    Hmm, I wonder who that secret 4* is that's being released soon. He sounds good :p

Iceman. They've updated it a lot of places on the forum, but apparently not in the OP. Here's a link to the actual pre-release specs.

Hulkbuster-buster?
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    lukewin wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:

Iceman. They've updated it a lot of places on the forum, but apparently not in the OP. Here's a link to the actual pre-release specs.

Hulkbuster-buster?

I was being sarcastic for how they revealed him days ago but this isn't updated haha, at least people will know though. Thanks though!

I mean, oh yay! He looks awesome haha I was right. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • teef1
    teef1 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    According to the regular MPQ email, the off-season PVP tournaments will be Women of Marvel and Divine Champions.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Updated the listing with the upcoming events.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Women of Marvel and Divine Champions? Nice, my level 250 Thor should see lots of action this week. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    Updated the listing with the upcoming events.

Is the first featured 4* a surprise, or does that listing mean both essentials will be Captain America?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is the first featured 4* a surprise, or does that listing mean both essentials will be Captain America?
    It's going to be Devil Dinosaur!

It's never going to be Devil Dinosaur. icon_neutral.gif
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX wrote:
    snip
    UPCOMING DEADPOOL'S DAILIES
      Falcon - Purple Psylocke - Black Beast - Yellow Bullseye - Green Captain America - Blue / Legendary Token
    token_legendary.png

The 4* legendary fight, does that mean we need cap am to enter the fight or that we will be fighting cap am with any 4*? And why the cover color call out? Do you need to have at least 1 blue cover to enter the fight or are we fighting a cap am with only blue covers? icon_e_confused.gif

ETA: Nevermind, that'd be 3* Cap's turn in the rotation. Any chance you'd give some insight on what the 1v1 4* fight is too?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Currently slated to start out with Wolverine (X-Force). That doesn't mean we'll run by release order or anything, just that he's the first one set to go.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    Currently slated to start out with Wolverine (X-Force). That doesn't mean we'll run by release order or anything, just that he's the first one set to go.

Thank you so much Ice! I'm sure as you know XForce is one of the first 4*'s players get and the most covered so this is such great news! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

Thank you so much Ice! I'm sure as you know XForce is one of the first 4*'s players get and the most covered so this is such great news! icon_e_biggrin.gif

One of only 2 4*s i have 5 covers for any ability on... 5/3/2.. hoping this works.

IceIX can you tell us the avg level our opponent will be? Any restrictions on team ups?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's already said you can boost or use TUs like a normal fight.

(Also, called it!)
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

One of only 2 4*s i have 5 covers for any ability on... 5/3/2.. hoping this works.

IceIX can you tell us the avg level our opponent will be? Any restrictions on team ups?
    my 2/4/1 better get ready - he's gonna bang his head against that wall as many times as it takes icon_lol.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    This should be interesting - my X-Wolverine is 4/1/3, and still level 70. I can bring him up to level 172 if it looks like that build has even a small chance to win the battle for a token.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    So now who will he be facing in the one on one battle? It could be Cmags the villian mutant. It could be Daken his son. It could be mystique.

My guess will be Cmags as he owns wolverine in the comics!
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I heard a rumor that at one time Moonstone stole his recovery tile. He needs to get it back from her...
  • biryon
    biryon Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Is the 4* node a fixed level like the rest of DDQ, or is it scaled to your 4* and/or roster?

Any chance we could get it as a separate event like Growth Industry, so we could hit it anytime during the 5 day cycle?